Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School is starting soon!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Madara

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 251
Birthday : 1996-12-24
Job/Hobbies : Playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band, war games, baseball, Playing the Drums
Nicknames : Zeppelin
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 6
Humor : HA HA HA
Favorite manga? : Naruto, D.Gray Man
Manga you reading? : Naruto, One Piece, D.Gray Man, Pokemon
Manga you have read : Naruto, One Piece, Mar, D-Gray Man, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon
Favorite Anime? : Naruto

Anime you watching : Naruto

Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh,
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 3 and 2
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Heroes Come Back and GO!!! (Fighting Dreamers)

Favorite Naruto Quotes : Kakashi: Look you don't get it which isn't same as getting it. Get it?

Pain: We are Pain..... and we are a god!

Naruto: Hey, spikey aloe plant!
Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Rinnegan
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
School is starting soon!! Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000School is starting soon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Life:
School is starting soon!! Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000School is starting soon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist, Leaf Village (former)

School is starting soon!! Empty
PostSchool is starting soon!!

I'm starting 7th grade on September 8th but I couldn't resist this one! Lol

www.i-am-bored.com/media/5160_signschoolstartsaug13.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

ROFL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thewarroom.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Share this post on: reddit

School is starting soon!! :: Comments

Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Re: School is starting soon!!
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:48 pm by Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Lol, I can't see that pic but I am gonna be in 9th grade on September 8th too. xD
Narutu
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm by Narutu
I'm gonna be in 5th grade Sad . But for me school starts September 9th.
Madara
Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:15 am by Madara
ahh, I remember 5th grade. It was sooooo easy! (well, except for the end of the year). ((and the Safety Squad or whatever you call it)) lol. We had such a mean teacher for the Safety Squad. Mrs. Kunst....... *Shudders
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:05 pm by Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
I hated 5th grade! That's my worst schoool year EVERRRRR!!!!!!!

Just, too boring stuff anyway and Mrs. Sqcobbo.....weird teacher to have, she's a reading freak!

B.F.G (Big Fat Friendly Giant) book was ok, lol! Just so many weird made up words in that story, haha.
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Man....the First Day of school went ok.....TOO BORING, talk talk talk.

SO MANY NEW KIDS AND TEACHERS keep messing up and can't say my real name; Xiomar!! So I just tell them just call me Cody. and YET< they ddin't mess up Joe's name of Jovanni! just so frustrating....

I got a really awesome cool funny science teacher; Mr. Pedone. WOOT! The math teacher came in like "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" -_- and it was a woman....Mrs. Wolf.........

ah well, weird teachers, funny science teachers, boring english and history teachers. ;P

Can't wait for Gym on Thursday!!!!
Madara
Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 pm by Madara
LOL! AWESOME FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!! I have a nice Language Arts teacher, Mrs. Duff. BAND WAS SOOOOOO SWEET and Gym was awesome too! I'm doing Social Studies, Science, and Math tomorrow because we had to sit in homeroom for two hours in the morning today. School is starting soon!! Icon_neutral I'll write back tomorrow!!!!
Post  by Sponsored content

School is starting soon!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Information :: Dicussion & Help :: Blogs-
Jump to: