Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)

Go down 
+2
Madara
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty
PostSubject: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Here in this thread you can make predictions of what will might happen in next chapter or few!1

Right now..441 will be coming out soon so i think..NARUTO will finally defeat Nagato and Pain!! taht is my prediction of this Pain VS Naruto arc...

What are your predictions?

Update:

Spoiler images and text will be held in here from now on. So keep checking sometime!.)

Last edited by Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Madara

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 251
Birthday : 1996-12-24
Job/Hobbies : Playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band, war games, baseball, Playing the Drums
Nicknames : Zeppelin
Your unluckiest number? : 6
Humor : HA HA HA
Favorite manga? : Naruto, D.Gray Man
Manga you reading? : Naruto, One Piece, D.Gray Man, Pokemon
Manga you have read : Naruto, One Piece, Mar, D-Gray Man, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon
Favorite Anime? : Naruto

Anime you watching : Naruto

Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh,
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 3 and 2
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Heroes Come Back and GO!!! (Fighting Dreamers)

Favorite Naruto Quotes : Kakashi: Look you don't get it which isn't same as getting it. Get it?

Pain: We are Pain..... and we are a god!

Naruto: Hey, spikey aloe plant!
Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Rinnegan
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Life:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist, Leaf Village (former)

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:48 pm

I think the arc won't end for at least five chapters. I also think in the last part, Naruto will be almost defeated and when Pain comes in to do the final blow, Kakashi will come in to save Naruto! Kakashi
Back to top Go down
http://thewarroom.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Uzumaki Naruto
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto

Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 46
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Job/Hobbies : Ninja
Humor : Going to be hokage someday
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Uzumaki Naruto!!
Bloodlines : None!
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue500000/500000Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)
Life:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue500000/500000Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm

I think...Konohamaru will come and find the hideout and kill Konan...but he instead kills nagato..o_o
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Naruto Movie 2.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:05 pm

....Lol

I am starting to think that Danzou is Madara, he is not taking Sai's urgent news so tightly! or maybe....Sai tells Danzou about something else.

I think Danzou got his sharingan eye from Madara's other eye, the one Madara is hiding.

What you guys think?

ALL spoilers can be placed here.
Here's the spoilers so far:

Text:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Sunday fakie for chp 458

The hokage meeting is in progress. Raikage is sitting with an angered expression while the rest of the hokages are yelling at each other. Garaa finally stands up and slams his fist on the table.
Garaa: “That is not nearly good enough. You all obviously fail to realize just how powerful akatsuki is!”
Mifune: “Easy Kazekage Garaa. I know you do not like this plan but it will have to do for now.”
Raikage: “I agree for once with Garaa. Gathering information on akatsuki is unnecessary now. The time to act is now.”
Mizukage: “You are still more interested in revenge Raikage. Has the capture of your brother taught you nothing?”
Raikage: “It has taught me that inaction will get us no where. The best course of action is to attack them now.”
Danzo: “And what do you suggest we attack? Many of the members of akatsuki are from different villages with no alliagence to anyone so they could be anywhere right now.”
Garaa: “But doing nothing could be even more dangerous. What happened to your village raikage pales in comparison to the destruction that happened when akatsuki attacked my village in search of me.”
Raikage: “If you survived than I guess that means akatsuki may not have chosen to use as deadly a force as they did when they attempted to kidnap my brother.”
Garaa: “I am only alive now thanks to one person. The same person you all overlook right now, Naruto Uzimaki.”
Raikage: “I met this naruto uzimaki not long ago. The brat is not worth the effort you suggest to protect him. His capture and loss is an acceptible casualty.”
Garaa: “That is what akatsuki wants most. As long as you overlook the value of the bijuu and the jinchuriki the more likely akatsuki will be able to attack with impunity. That is why they attacked my village. They were after my bijuu!”
Danzo: “I concur with Garaa assessment. That is why I will be assigning anbu black ops to watch naruto and keep him under guard until akatsuki is obliterated. Will that be suitable garaa?”
Garaa: “…”
Garaa is shown to be a little conflicted.

Kakashi, Yamoto, and Naruto are camping for the night in the woods. The forest is not covered in snow any more and they are now in normal attire. Naruto is sad and looking at the camp fire.
Kakashi: “It was a nice try naruto. Sadly though some people do not have the compassion that you have.”
Naruto: “I guess Nagato was right about some things in the ninja world. You cant always stop the cycle of hate so easily.”
Kakashi: “Naruto. Don’t let this minor setback let you down. Im sure we will find some other way to convince Raikage to call off the bounty on sasuke.”
Naruto: “I just wish I could know what was going on inside the hokage meeting. Any ideas yamoto?”
Yamoto: “I cant get one of my wood clones inside but maybe you can use the frogs to gather information on what is going on during the meeting if you have one that is small enough to not attract too much attention.”
Naruto: “Thats a good idea. Some of the frogs are small enough that no one would take too much notice as long as it was undetectable.”
Naruto performs summoning jutsu but is disappointed to find its gamakichi he summoned.
Gamakichi: “Naruto! Long time no see buddy! Listen. Pa frog needs to talk with you about something important. Can you summon him to us?”
Naruto: “Ok. I haven’t seen him in a while. Im glad that he was able to survive that attack by pain. I thought for sure that pain had killed him.”
Naruto performs summoning jutsu and Pa Frog appears.
Fukusaku: “Hey Naruto. It is nice to see you again. Congrats again on defeating Pain. Jiraiya would be proud of you.”
Naruto: “Thank you Fukusaku. Gamakichi tells me that you wanted to see me about something important.”
Fukusaku: “Jiraiya before he died was searching for information about akatsuki specificly their headquarters, members, and past actions? Did pain tell you anything useful?”
Naruto: “I didn’t get any information from pain on those subjects however another source has told me that pain was not the real leader of akatsuki. He was more of pawn in the hands of someone else. The same person who forced the kyubi to attack konoha.”
Fukusaku: “Did you find out who it is? Who gave you this information?”
Kakashi: “Let me save you the trouble naruto. I know whom is responcible for the attack but I have long hoped it wasn’t him.”
Fukusaku: “Who was responcible for the attack on konoha and is the leader of akatsuki?”
Kakashi: “Madara Uchiha and the source of the information was the sealed chakra of the fourth hokage in naruto.”
Pa Frog is shocked at what he has just heard.
Fukusaku: “If what you say is true than I think it is very important that you naruto must return to myobuzokan to finish your sage training.”
Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamoto are all surprised as they stare at pa frog.
Naruto: “My training is incomplete?”

Sasuke and team hawk are watching the samurai from the rooftops. Karin is trying to keep up when accidentally a clump of snow falls and sasuke just barely manages to stop the guard from yelling an alarm. Suigetsu tries to supress a laugh while karin acts embarrassed. They slowly move along
from roof to roof when karin suddenly notices some of the samurais have dogs with them now. Karin grabs sasuke and points down at the dogs. Sasuke signals for a retreat. They then stop at a roof top with no samurai nearby.
Karin: “That was a close one. I don’t think they picked up our scent.”
Suigetsu: “Nice work karin. We almost got caught just because you didn’t look for the guards to have tracking dogs with them.”
Juugo: “The dogs obviously must have just been brought out to help in tracking. I did not detect them until just before we were above them.”
Sasuke: “It is no use for us to try to get any closer. We can’t stop the dogs from tracking without getting their attention nor can we get any closer without them detecting us.”
Karin: “We know that danzo is heading back to konoha soon. Can’t we just ambush him once he leaves the iron country?”
Sasuke: “We need to know what route they intend to use as well as any possible escape routes they may have.”
Zetsu: “I think I know of a way we can do that if you are up for some interrogation.”
Sasuke: “….”

Team samui is in the woods heading away from the iron country. Suddenly Samui sees something in the distance on a branch up ahead. Instinctively she grips her sword. Omoi points and yells in anger as he sees that its sasuke uchiha. Samui suddenly grimaces as she gets a bad feeling.
Omoi: “Is that?! Sasuke!”
Karui: “Forget that brat! This one is mine!”
Samui: “Karui be careful! Something is very wrong here!”
Sasuke smiles and then vanishes. A slash occurs across each member of team samui which sends them crashing to the ground. Samui is looking up and sees Sasuke taking Karui away. Samui looks over to see omoi laying on the ground with his head slumped over. Blood is puddling on the ground.
Samui: “Damn it!”

The hokage meeting is concluding. Mifune is assisting a servant in bringing in some food for the hokages. Garaa and Raikage are still upset. Mizukage is looking at a book. Suddenly a guard rushes in causing the food to come crashing over to the ground. Mifune is mad at the guard and stares at him enraged.
Mifune: “You better have a good explaination for this interuption or you will be facing kennel duty for the next year!”
Guard: “Two gravely wounded ninjas were discovered near the border of the iron country. Its team samui of the cloud village.”
Raikage: “What?! What happened to them!? How bad are their injuries.”
Guard: “One of them is near fatally wounded while the other is being stitched up right now. They are lucky the patrol found them.”
Garaa: “You see now how akatsuki works. Their tactics reflect their brutality.”
Raikage: “Have they said who attacked them? Why are you suggesting only two were found. Is one missing?”
Guard: “It was Sasuke Uchiha who attacked them and unfortunately according to one of the survivors on of them was kidnapped.”
Danzo: “I guess we are now all in agreement. Sasuke Uchiha effective immediately is to be hunted down and killed on sight.”
Raikage is now fuming with rage and storms out of the room while garaa is now frowning with concern.

Karui is inside her own mind in tsukyama genjutsu with sasuke. Sasuke has her arms stuck on a cross with blades stuck in her body pinning her to the cross. Sasuke is holding a sword at her face. Karui is absolutely horrified.
Sasuke: “Now tell me everything you know about the meeting of the hokage or you will die again.”
Back to top Go down
Pain
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pain

Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 145
Birthday : 1996-07-09
Job/Hobbies : Naruto
Favorite Number? : 6
Your unluckiest number? : 2
Humor : Naruto
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Manga you have read : Naruto
Favorite Anime? : Naruto
Anime you watching : Naruto
Anime series you have watched : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : None of them yet.
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Pain, Nagato, Yahiko.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "We are pain. We are GOD!" - Pain
Bloodlines : Rinnegan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Life:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Village: Rain

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:21 pm

WTF? Fakies are that nice too read? LOL! Now i am a fan of fakies now! LOL!!!!!!

huh, how weird. Police are awesome!

Now Yamato and Kaakshi looked like idiots while naruto done the beg, no!
Back to top Go down
http://akatsuki.com/
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Spoilers of text nad pics are out:

Spoiler images:

Spoiler:

Spoiler Text:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Hmmmm, things have gotten interesting.

Now, i hope there is a shot for NaruSaku now!! Lol

So.......I hope Naruto, Yamato, Kakashi & Sasuke, Zetsu, Juugo, Karin shows on the next chapter of thinsg to twist things.

Surely, i have a weird+bad feeling that something is coming up soon to be a tragedy. But that would be awesome and cool.
Back to top Go down
Obito Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Obito Uchiha

Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1995-11-08
Nicknames : Jay
Taboo Names : Jammy, Jam, Jammie
Favorite Number? : 1
Your unluckiest number? : 13
Favorite manga? : Naruto, Bleach, One Peice, Nora, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, D-Gray Man, Inuyasha, Vagabond, Darker Than Black
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, One Peice, Nora, Dragon Ball Z, d-Gray Man, Inuyasha, Vagabond, 07 Ghost, Air Gear, Akagi, Amatsuki, Bakuman, Berserk, Black God, Black Lagoon, Bobobo-Bo bo-bobo, Bowling King, Break Blade, Case Closed, Change 123, Chaos Head, Chibi Vampire, City Hunter, Channad, Claymore, Code Breaker, Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion, Code Geass - Nightmare of Nunnally, Code Geass - Suzaku of the Counterattack, Cross Game, Darker Than Black, Detective Conan (aka Case Closed), Dragon Drive, Dragon Quest Dai no Daiboken, Drifters, E;s, EL EL, Emma, Eyesheild 21, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Future Dairy, Gantz, Ghost Only, Hellsing, Hunter X Hunter, Karneval, Katana, Kaze no Stigma, Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts 2, Land of the Blindfolded, Liar Game, Mekakushi no Kuni(aka Land of the Blindfolded), Momo, Number, Out Code, Over Drive, Penguin Revolution, Pokemon Special, Reborn!, Red Eyes, Red River, Rookies, Ryo, Sailor Moon, Smash!, Soul Eater, Tail of the Moon, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Innocence, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Vesperia, Thousand Years of Snow, Vampire Knight, Whistle, Wild Life, Wild Ones, Witch Hunter, Worst, XBlade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Zatch Bell, Zero, Zippy Ziggy, and Zombie-Loan, love Letter, Wolf Guy - Wolfren Crest
Manga you have read : Dragon Ball Z, Black Cat, Death Note, D-Gray Man, Inuyasha, Fight no Akatsuki, Fire Candy, Hayabusa, Ichigo 100%, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories, O-Parts Hunter(aka 666 Satan), 666 Satan (aka O-Parts Hunter)-Author: Masashi kishimoto's twin brother!-, Red Lion, Slam Dunk, Snow in the Dark, Strawberry 100%(aka Ichigo 100%), Tales of Symphonia, Uzumaki, Vandread, and Zombie Powder.
Favorite Anime? : Naruto, Bleach, One Peice, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, D-Gray Man, Inuyasha, Darker than Black
Anime you watching : Naruto, Bleach, One Peice, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, D-Gray Man, Darker than Black
Anime series you have watched : Death Note, Dragon Ball,
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Obito Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake, 1st Hokage, 2nd Hokage, 3rd Hokage, Kabuto, Sasori, Pain, Deidara, Kisame, Might Guy, Rock Lee, Gaara, Juugo, Kimimaro, Kidoumaru, Tayuya, Sakon & Ukon, Orochimaru, Temari, Neji Hyuuga, Asuma, Raikage, Danzo, KillerBee, Tobi, Hidan, Kakuzu, Naruto, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Suigetsu, Karin, Ao(i), tsuchikage, Mizukage, Sanbi Jinchuuriki (Yondaime Mizukage), Yonbi Jinchuuriki, Gobi Jinchuuriki, Shichibi Jinchuuriki, Rokubi Jinchuuriki, Minato Namikaze (Fourth Hokage), and.......
OBITO UCHIHA
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called trash... But... Those who don't care about their companions are worse than trash!" -Obito Uchiha
Bloodlines : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue4300/4300Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (4300/4300)
Life:
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaruHina!!! SasuSaku!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and

KakaMizu!

and......

ShikaTem

and......

SaiIno

and......

NejiTen

and.......

LeeGuy

and.......

Shino.....Chouji? Yay!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 am

An early friday fakie spoiler.

Sort a weird one out lately, lol.

Naruto 459 Naruto 459 prediction <<<<<<<<<<
Raikage: Yo. Mifune. naff off YOURSELF!!
Gaara: Yeah. I second that.
Tsuchikage: Such rude youngsters!!
Mizukage: …..?
Danzou: Hey what’s wrong? I thought i was cool? Guys?
Raikage: You’re a loser. Like Sasuke.
- Scene Switch -
Sasuke: A….loser??????!!!! *Sasuke gets enraged*
Suigetsu: Calm down man.
Juugo: I thought i had self-control problems.
Karin: You can’t go down there! So much powerful people in one room.
Sasuke:I’ll use Raijin!!! (W T F? a new jutsu?)
Suigetsu: Whoa. Rai-what?
Sasuke: heh. Those pussies don’t stand a chance.
Zetsu: *Thinking. I want to see this Raijin!! Amasteru, Rasenshuriken and Susanoo gave me multiple eyegasms i couldn’t resist.*
- Scene switch back to meeting -
Tsuchikage: Let’s capture the ninetail fox guys!!!
Gaara: Good luck. You’re on your own.
Raikage: TSUCHI!!! Think before you speak. Termite.
Mifune: Hey Hey!! No flaming other kages.
Raikage: Once again Mifune. Go fcuk yourself!!
Gaara: Right on Raikage!
Danzou: Hey!! Come on. I want to rule the world and look awesome? Please?
Mizukage: Don’t we all feel that way Danzou?
Danzou: No. Hey let’s all make Naruto in charge of all 5 shinobi nations.
Raikage: Pulls out his desert eagle. *Points it at Danzou.*
Mizukage: The guy that defeated Zabuza?
Tsuchikage: MINATO’S CHILD?!!!!! *Wants revenge.*
Gaara: Hey that’s a good idea. For once you can use your head. Congrats man.
*Sasuke gets very enraged.*
Sasuke: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! *explodes from the rafters with flaming hair and rapid spinning eyes.* He is using Chidori Nagashi
Danzou: Oh s h i t Sasuke.
Raikage: !!!!!!
Everyone looks up at Sasuke
Chapter ends with Sasuke sporting a Pirate T-shirt with “i’m a Noob” on the back of it and Pink sweatpants.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Spoiler Naruto 459
Source: MH

People are either being gather or being told about some decision or conclusion Sakura has come to, or something.

Ao has a Byakugan behind his eyepatch. He uses it to look at Danzou's right side. He concludes that it's just like a guy he fought, named Uchiha Shisui.
Ao fought a Hyuuga and took one of his eyes, or something.

Then Zetsu and Sasuke crashes the summit by appearing right in the center of it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A more complete translation:

Credits: ShounenSuki
Source: vered on NF
Verification: Confirmed.

Ino cries, then there's a meeting of people of the same generationš for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren't there.
Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

He reports to Sakura that everyone got together to talk
The conclusion is that if Sasuke is caught up in hatred and revenge, as Konoha, they will... (kill him?)

For some reason, Sakura seems to go from being dazed to making a decision
I'm going to talk to Naruto

To the conference
The Mizukage's attendent with the eyepatch senses that the atmosphere has turned strange for some reason
Under the eyepatch is the Byakugan
In Danzou's right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before...

It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought
(Shisui's Sharingan had a doujutsu that allowed him to go into his opponent's mind and manipulate them, even without the opponent realising it)

He questions Danzou about it: I too once fought a Hyuuga and got a transplant, but...
What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Mizukage's jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)

As the circumstances worsen, Zetsu appears

After this, Uchiha Sasuke will attack. I wonder if you know where he is...!?

It ends with him saying something like this

It seems Sasuke is going full speed down the path of evil, already being searched by the Five Countries as a dangerous criminal...

Ao mentions the Mizukage not Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:34 pm

More:

Ao has a Byakugan behind his eyepatch. He uses it to look at Danzou's right side. He concludes that it's just like a guy he fought, named Uchiha Shisui.
Ao fought a Hyuuga and took one of his eyes, or something.

Then Zetsu and Sasuke crashes the summit by appearing right in the center of it.

Ino cries, then there's a meeting of people of the same generationš for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren't there.
Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

He reports to Sakura that everyone got together to talk
The conclusion is that if Sasuke is caught up in hatred and revenge, as Konoha, they will... (kill him?)

For some reason, Sakura seems to go from being dazed to making a decision
I'm going to talk to Naruto

To the conference
The Mizukage's attendent with the eyepatch senses that the atmosphere has turned strange for some reason
Under the eyepatch is the Byakugan
In Danzou's right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before...

It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought
(Shisui's Sharingan had a doujutsu that allowed him to go into his opponent's mind and manipulate them, even without the opponent realising it)

He questions Danzou about it: I too once fought a Hyuuga and got a transplant, but...
What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Hokage's jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)

As the circumstances worsen, Zetsu appears

After this, Uchiha Sasuke will attack. I wonder if you know where he is...!?

It ends with him saying something like this

It seems Sasuke is going full speed down the path of evil, already being searched by the Five Countries as a dangerous criminal...

Quick correction...

Quote: ShounenSuki
What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Hokage's jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)
Should be Fourth Mizukage (四äģŖį›Žæ°´åŊą).

Additional comments from ShounenSuki.

Quote:
Tobi orders Zetsu to "Go!!"
Zetsu appears in the centre of the place where the conference is held and speaks

~~~

It seems like White Zetsu hints that Sasuke and his team are no longer with him... or something like that

When Zetsu appears in the end, Temari stands before Gaara, protecting him ^^
Credits: Sho
Source: NF
Quote:
Quote:
ã‚ŧツはį™Ŋい斚だねã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąé”ãŒã‚ã„ã¤ã„ãĒくãĒãŖたãĒ…ãŋたいãĒこといãŖãĻた気がする

It seems like White Zetsu hints that Sasuke and his team are no longer with him... or something like that
This part is wrong. It should be:

Quote:
It's the white half of Zetsu.* Sasuke's team are wondering about him saying something like, "He's no longer with us."

[trans note: *is in response to a question to one of the commenters at 2ch asking which Zetsu Madara ordered; the white one with Sasuke or the black one with Madara]
Also, it's nja saying he's unsure if it meant the rookies planned on killing Sasuke or doing something else, not the translator. nja thought the implication was "kill", but the statement in Japanese is left open (there's no verb).
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:47 am

A spoiler image came out;
Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 23lz0wm

From the pics:
Eyepatch: That right eye... He seems to have robbed and transplanted the eye of Uchiha Shisui (wow)
Eyepatch: The eye technique of Shisui was to get in the brain of the other people
Eyepatch: A technique manipulating the person into fake thoughts, as if from his own will

Eyepatch: The person manipulated does not even notice it... An eye technique of the highest class!
Raikage: Hokage... Don't tell me Mifune...!!!

here is a sentence from the spoiler guy answering a question:

č‡Ē分がé€Ŗ合čģãŽãƒĒãƒŧダãƒŧãĢãĒるようãĢミフネを操ãŖãĻたãŊい 操ãŖ

It seems he manipulated Mifune in order to becoming the leader of the alliance (no shit sherlock)
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 pm

full script:

ダãƒŗã‚žã‚Ļ 「į§ã§ã‚ˆã‘ればそぎäģģをčĢ‹ã‘č˛ ã†ã¤ã‚‚ã‚Šã ã€
雷åŊąã€€ã€ŒãĒぜįĢåŊąã īŧīŧŸã“いつはåŋãŽé—‡ãŽäģŖåčŠžãŒäģ˜ãį”ˇã ãžīŧã“ã‚“ãĒį”ˇãĢはäģģせãĻおけんīŧã€ "įĢåŊą
ミフネ 「ãĒらčĒ°ãĢīŧīŧŸ
雷åŊąã€€ã€Œæˆ‘が里からは暁はčĒ°ä¸€äēēとしãĻå‡ēしãĻおらんīŧäŋĄį”¨ã‚’æŦ ã„ãĻはそぎ大åŊšã¯å‹¤ãžã‚‰ã‚“īŧ 勤
そぎåŊšã¯ãƒ¯ã‚ˇãŒ―」
ミフネ 「それはæ‰ŋ服しかねる」
雷åŊąã€€ã€ŒäŊ•ã ã¨īŧīŧŸã€
čĒ°ã‹ãŒã‚šãƒƒ
雷åŊąã€€ã€Œīŧã€
ミフネ 「åŧˇč€…å…ąã‚’ãžã¨ã‚ã‚‹ãĢはそれãĒりぎ情と力がåŋ…čĻãĒぎはそれがしãĢも分かるが…
感情äģģせãĢåŠ›ã§čĄŒå‹•ã™ã‚‹ã‚ãĒたぎようãĒ斚は
é€Ŗ合čģã‚’そぎæœēぎようãĢバナバナãĢするであろう」
雷åŊąã€€ã€ŒãŦぐぐ…」プãƒĢプãƒĢ
ミフネ 「中įĢ‹å›ŊからčĻ‹ãŸå†ˇé™ãĒåˆ¤æ–­ã§ææĄˆã—ãĻいるだけでござる。
éĸ¨åŊąæŽŋはこぎ大樊をäŊŋうãĢはぞだč‹Ĩすぎる…äģ–å›ŊãĢéĄ”ãŒåŠšã‹ãŦだろう。
éĸ¨åŊąãŽč‚Šæ›¸ãã ã‘ではきつい。
土åŊąæŽŋは逆ãĢæ­ŗをåŦしすぎãĻ抟動力ãĢæŦ ã‘ã‚‹ã‚¤ãƒĄãƒŧジがある。
それãĢ暁を刊į”¨ã—すぎた…äŋĄį”¨ãĢ一į•ĒæŦ ã‘る。 .
æ°´åŊąæŽŋは暁ぎį™ēįĨĨぎ地とされãĻいる霧隠れだけãĢã“ãĄã‚‰ãŽæƒ…å ąãŒæŧã‚Œã‚‹åŋƒé…ãŒã‚る。水åŊąéœ§éš 
ã‚šãƒ‘ã‚¤ãŒåą…ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã‚‚æ‡¸åŋĩされる。
暁が尞įŖを集めãĻäŊ•ã‚’するつもりかはįŸĨらãĒいが…äšå°žã‚’æ¸Ąã™ã‚ã‘ãĢはいかãĒい…」
ダãƒŗã‚žã‚Ļã€€ã€Œäšå°žã¯æœ¨ãŽč‘‰ãŽã‚‚ãŽã ã€įĢåŊąãŒå—け持つぎがåĻĨåŊ“ã¨č€ƒãˆã‚‹ãŒ…」 įĢåŊą..."
雷åŊąã€€ã€Œãã‚‚そも我が里ぎ手ぎ内を明かすことãĢãĒるåŋé€Ŗ合čģãĒãŠãƒ¯ã‚ˇã¯čĒã‚ã‚“ぞ」čĒ"
青 「äŊ•ã‹é‡ˆį„ļとしãĒい…こぎįŠļæŗ…įĸēかめãĻãŋã‚‹ã‹ã€‚é•ˇåéƒŽ…æˆĻ闘ぎæē–備をしãĻおけ」
é•ˇåéƒŽã€€ã€ŒãˆīŧŸã€
青 「į™Ŋįœŧīŧīŧã€

å ´éĸ変わり
いぎ 「うãŖ…う…」
チョã‚Ļジ 「いぎ…」
いぎ 「うãŖ…うãŖ…」
キバ 「æŗŖくãĒいぎīŧã€
テãƒŗテãƒŗ 「キバ、そんãĒč¨€ã„æ–šīŧã„ぎはねãƒŧīŧã€
キバ 「äģ•æ–šã­―だろīŧã‚‚う昔とは違うんだīŧã€ "
ã‚ˇãƒŽã€€ã€Œå¤§ä¸ˆå¤ĢãĒぎかīŧŸã„ぎがこれだ…だとするとã‚ĩクナやナãƒĢトは…」
īŧŸ ? īŧŸ ? ã€€ã€Œã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢãĢäģģせよう、あいつãĒã‚‰ä¸Šæ‰‹ãč¨€ãŖãĻくれる… äģģ
それãĢå‰ãŽå°éšŠé•ˇã¨ã—ãĻぎ初äģģå‹™å¤ąæ•—ãĢ…」

ã‚ˇã‚ēネ 「ナãƒĢト君はã‚ĩクナとぎį´„束だけじゃãĒい、
č‡Ē分でã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąå›ã¯åŠŠã‘ãŸã„ã¨åŋƒã‹ã‚‰éĄ˜ãŖãĻるīŧ
ã‚ĩã‚¤ã€€ã€Œã‚‚ãĄã‚ã‚“ãã†ã ã¨ãƒœã‚¯ã‚‚æ€ã†ã‚ˆã€ ,
けお…ã‚ĩクナもボクもįš†ã¯ãƒŠãƒĢトãĢé ŧりすぎãĻる」 ...
æŗŖいãĻうつむくã‚ĩクナ
ã‚ĩイ 「最čŋ‘ぎナãƒĢトをčĻ‹ãĻいると感じるäē‹ãŒã§ãã‚‹ã‚ˆã†ãĢãĒãŖたんだ…æ‚˛ã—ã„ãŖãĻ…
そしãĻã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽäē‹ã‚’č€ƒãˆã‚‹ã¨…ãŠč…šãŽčžēりがį†ąããĒãŖãĻくる…
それが怒りãĒんだãŖãĻ分かãŖたよ
ナãƒĢトぎį‚ēãĢã‚‚æœ¨ãŽč‘‰ãŽį‚ēãĢも、ナãƒĢトãĢé ŧるんじゃãĒく僕ら地震がäŊ•ã¨ã‹ã—ãĒãã‚ƒãƒ€ãƒĄã ã€‚ .
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã¯―」
ã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢ 「ã‚ĩã‚¤ãŽč¨€ã†é€šã‚Šã …」
ã‚ˇã‚ēãƒã€€ã€Œã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢくん」
ã‚ĩクナ 「…」
ã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢ 「äŋēãŸãĄã¯ã‚‚ã†ã‚Ŧキじゃねえ…äŋēãŸãĄãŒæšã‚’æ­ĸめる、そしãĻ…ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’æ­ĸめるんだ。
äŋēはここãĢįŦŦ七į­ãŽãƒĄãƒŗバãƒŧãĢæ‰ŋčĢžã‚’åž—ãĢæĨた」
ã‚ˇã‚ēネ 「æ‰ŋčĢžãŖãĻ…ぞさかīŧīŧŸã€
ã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢ 「そう…それãŖすよ。ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽã›ã„ã§æœ¨ãŽč‘‰éš ã‚Œã€
é›˛éš ã‚ŒãŒæˆĻäē‰ã‚’するわけãĢはいかねぇ。 .
少し遠ぞわしãĢčŠąã™…ã‚ˆãčžã‘ã€‚ ...遠. もし霧隠れがã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’ã‚„ãŖたら、åŸēæœŦいぎやお前… 霧隠
ナãƒĢトがéģ™ãŖãĻねãƒŧはずだ。 . もしそれでį„ĄčŒļしãĻã„ãŽã‚„ãŠå‰ã‚‰ãŒé›˛ãĢæŽēられたら、æŽē
ã‚ĒãƒŦやチョã‚Ļã‚¸ã‚‚ã„ãŽã„ãĄã•ã‚“ã‚„ãŠå‰ãŽä¸ĄčĻĒだãŖãĻéģ™ãŖãĻねãƒŧし、äģ‡ã¯ããŖãĄã‚Šå–ã‚‹ã€‚
そしたら向こうもéģ™ãŖãĻねぇ…åžŠčŽã—ãĻくる。. それでもしäŋēやチョã‚ĻジがæŽēられたら、 æŽē
äģŠåēĻはäŋē達ぎã‚Ēヤジがå‡ēãĻきãĻ気ãĨけばæˆĻäē‰ã ã€é›˛ãŽäŧäģ¤åŊšãŽæƒ…å ąã‹ã‚‰ã—ãĻ、 気
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã¯ã‚‚ã†å›Ŋ際įš„ãĢ重įŊĒäēēã¨æ‰ąã‚ã‚Œã‚‹ã€‚ . ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŒã“ã‚ŒäģĨ上暁ãĢ同čĒŋしãĻ
ã‚ãĄã“ãĄã§æ†Žã—ãŋをåĸ—やしãĻいくãĒら、ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’æœ¨ãŽč‘‰ãŽæ‰‹ã§å‡Ļį†ã™ãšãã ã¨äŋēã¯č€ƒãˆã‚‹ã€‚ .
äŋēãŽč¨€ãŖãĻる意å‘ŗ…分かるよãĒ…ã‚ĩクナ…」
ポロポロ、ã‚ĩクナからæļ™ãŒčŊãĄã‚‹
ã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢ 「そぎためぎæ‰ŋčĢžã …ã‚ĩクナお前は…」
ã‚ĩã‚¯ãƒŠã€€ã€Œã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢ…それより先は…äŊ•ã‚‚č¨€ã‚ãĒいで…」
ã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢ 「…」

å ´éĸ変わりナãƒĢト
ナãƒĢト 「ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ą…お前はäģŠãŠã“ãĢいãĻ…äŊ•ã‚’č€ƒãˆãĻんだīŧŸã‚ĒãƒŦぎäē‹ã‚„ã‚ĩã‚¯ãƒŠãĄã‚ƒã‚“ãŽäē‹… ...
ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇå…ˆį”ŸãŽäē‹ã€å°‘ã—ã¯č€ƒãˆãĻくれãĻんぎかīŧŸ
ãŠå‰ã¯å…„č˛´ãŽã‚¤ã‚ŋチを倒した…åžŠčŽã—ãŸ…゚ッとしたぎか…īŧŸ Y
それとももãŖとč‹ĻしくãĒãŖたぎかīŧŸ ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ą…äŊ•ã§æœ¨ãŽč‘‰ãĢ帰ãŖãĻこねぇ…īŧŸ
憎しãŋãĢã‚„ã‚‰ã‚ŒãĄãžãŖたぎかã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąīŧŸ ? æœŦåŊ“ãĢただぎįŠ¯įŊĒ者ãĢãĒãŖãĄãžãŖたぎかīŧŸ
äģŠã¯…お前ぎäē‹ãŒåˆ†ã‹ã‚“ãĒくãĒãŖãĻきたãŖãĻばよ…」分

å ´éĸ変わりã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąé”
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ 「īŧã‚ã‚ŒīŧŸã‚いつおこいãŖたīŧŸã€
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€€ã€Œãƒ•ãƒŗ…」

å ´éĸ変わりマダナとã‚ŧツ、é›Ēが降ãŖãĻいる
マダナ 「いいかīŧŸã€
ã‚ŧツ 「あぁ…」
マダナ 「始めろ」 "始

å ´éĸ変わりã‚ĩクナ、æļ™ã‚’拭く
ã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢ 「æ‚Ēいが、ã‚ĩクナ…お前ぎį­”えがおうであれ、
æœ¨ãŽč‘‰ãŽæœĒæĨぎį‚ēãĢã‚ĒãƒŦã¯čĄŒå‹•ã•ã›ãĻもらう。 .
こぎことはナãƒĢトãĢã‚‚čŠąã™…あいつはおこãĢいるīŧŸ T
ã‚ĩイ 「ナãƒĢトはäģŠã€é‰„ぎå›Ŋã¸čĄŒãŖãŸã‚ˆã€‚é›ˇåŊąãĢäŧšã†ãŸã‚ãĢ」
ã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢ 「あいつそこぞでしãĻ…こりゃ一į­‹į¸„じゃいきそうãĢねãƒŧãĒ…」
ã‚ĩクナ 「ナãƒĢトãĢはį§ãŒčŠąã™ã€
ã‚ˇã‚ēネ 「īŧã€
ã‚ĩイ 「īŧã€
ã‚ˇã‚ĢマãƒĢ 「īŧã€
ã‚ĩクナ 「į§ãĒんかをåĨŊきãĢãĒãŖãĻくれたバã‚Ģだから…だからそれはį§ãŽåŊšį›ŽãĢさせãĻ。
ナãƒĢトを一į•Ēč‹ĻしめãĻたぎはį§ã ãŖた…į§ã¯ã„つも間違ãŖãĻã°ã‹ã‚Šã€å¤ąæ•—ã°ã‹ã‚Šã€
もう間違いたくãĒã„ã€ã‚‚ã†å¤ąæ•—ã—ãŸããĒい」間違. "

å ´éĸ変わりäŧšč­°
青 「これはおういうäē‹ã īŧŸåŗč‚Šã¨åŗč…•ã€ã—ã‹ã‚‚ã‚ãŽåŗį›ŽãŽãƒãƒŖã‚¯ãƒŠãŽč‰˛ã¯é–“é•ã„ãĒい… ...
ã†ãĄã¯ã‚ˇã‚šã‚¤ãŽč‰˛īŧ īŧ ! 一åēĻ手合わせしたåŧˇæ•ĩ…åŋ˜ã‚Œã‚ˆã†ãŽãĒã„č‰˛ã īŧ
įĢåŊąæŽŋ、そぎ包帯ぎ下ぎåŗį›Žã€čĻ‹ã›ãĻいただこうīŧįĢåŊą, "
土åŊąã€€ã€ŒãŠã†ã„うäē‹ã˜ã‚ƒīŧŸã€
ダãƒŗã‚žã‚Ļ 「…」
青 「そぎåŗį›Žã¯ã†ãĄã¯ã‚ˇã‚šã‚¤ãŽįœŧをåĨĒãŖãĻį§ģ植したようですãĒã€‚ã‚ˇã‚šã‚¤ãŽįžŗčĄ“ã¯į›¸æ‰‹ãŽč„ŗ内ãĢå…Ĩ り、,
ã‚ãŸã‹ã‚‚åˇąãŽæ„æ€ã§ã‚ã‚‹ã‹ãŽã‚ˆã†ãĢį–‘äŧŧäŊ“é¨“ã•ã›æ“ã‚‹čĄ“ã ãŖた… H
操られãĻいることãĢすら気äģ˜ã‹ãĒい…įžŗčĄ“ã§ã‚‚æœ€éĢ˜ã‚¯ãƒŠã‚šīŧ
雷åŊąã€€ã€ŒįĢåŊą…ぞさかミフネを…īŧīŧã€ įĢåŊą... ...
ミフネ 「īŧīŧŸã€
青 「į§ãŽåŗį›Žã‚‚かつãĻぎæ—Ĩ向とæˆĻãŖãŸč˛´é‡ãĒæˆĻ刊品…ã‚ĸナã‚ŋと同じでäēēãŽã“ã¨ã¯č¨€ãˆãžã›ã‚“ãŒ
四äģŖį›Žæ°´åŊąãĢかけられたåšģčĄ“ã‚’č§Ŗいたこぎį§ãŽįœŧはごぞかせぞせんよ。 åšģčĄ“æ°´åŊąI
そしãĻそぎ―」
雷åŊąã€€ã€Œč˛´æ§˜ãƒŧīŧã€ "-č˛´æ§˜!"
ã‚ēã‚ēã‚ēã‚ēã‚ēã‚ē
ã‚ŧツ 「ハロīŊžīŊžīŊžīŊžīŊžīŊžīŧã€
一同 「īŧīŧã€
ã‚ļã‚ļã‚ļã‚ļ、æˆĻ闘態å‹ĸ
雷åŊąã€€ã€ŒæŦĄã‹ã‚‰æŦĄã¸ã¨äŊ•ã īŧīŧŸã€
ダãƒŗã‚žã‚Ļ 「暁かīŧīŧŸã€
土åŊąã€€ã€Œã˜ã‚ƒãĒ」
ã‚ŧãƒ„ã€€ã€Œã†ãĄã¯ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŒäžĩå…ĨしãĻるよ、さãĻおこãĢ隠れãĻいるんでしょīŊžīŊžã‹īŧŸã€

įĩ‚
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Danzou: If that is all right with you, I will accept that responsibility
Raikage: Why the Hokage!? His name is synonymous with "shadowy ninja"! We cannot leave that to him!
Mifune: Then who!?
Raikage: There is no a single Akatsuki who comes from our village! This important role is not for those we cannot trust! For that, I would...
Mifune: I cannot accept that
Raikage: Why not!?
Somebody breathes in
Raikage: !
Mifune: I know that strength and feelings is necessary to gather strong people, but... You seem to be the kind whose emotions strongly influence your acts. The alliance would be scattered like this table.
Raikage: Gnnn...
Mifune: I only made a proposition, with the calm judgment from the viewpoint of a neutral country. Kazekage-dono is too young yet to exert this supreme power... His face would not be recognized by other countries. Bearing the title of Kazage is already hard.
Tsuchikage-dono is on the contrary too advanced in years, his image is of limited mobility. And he has used Akatsuki too much... The trust in him is lacking the most.
Mizukage-dono being in charge of the birthplace of Akatsuki, there is a risk that our information would leak through the village of hidden mist. She's worrying herself that there could be spies in hidden mist.
I do not know in what intentions Akatsuki is gathering Bijuus, but... We cannot let them have the Kyuubi...
Danzou: Kyuubi belongs to Konoha, so it might seem appropriate for the hokage to be in charge...
Raikage: In the first place, I cannot allow an alliance that would expose the skills of my village.
Aoi: Something is unclear... This situation... I will try to check. Choujuurou... Prepare for a fight.
Choujuurou: Huh?
Aoi: BYAKUGAN!! (Tadzam Tzam Tzam)

Change of scene to INO CRYING (Dammit, Kishi)
Ino: Huu... Huu...
Chouji: Ino...
Ino: Huu... Huu...
Kiba: Stop crying!
Tenten: Kiba, what's with that tone! Ino, she's...!
Kiba: What's the point! Times have changed!
Shino: Is it all right? Ino is like this... Then what of Sakura and Naruto...
??: Leave them to Shikamaru, he will find the way to say it... And as the leader of the platoon, with the failure of his first mission...

Shizune: For Naruto-kun, it is not only the promise to Sakura, he also wanted to rescue Sasuke from the bottom of his heart!
Sai: I also think that, of course, but... Sakura, me, all of us, we ask too much of Naruto
Sakura crying (I'm going to puke if this goes on)
Sai: When seeing Naruto, recently, I seem to be able to understand him... He is miserable... And thinking of Sasuke... My belly starts to burn (I don't want to know that!)
I understand this is anger.
For Naruto, for Konoha, we should not rely on Naruto, and do something about this earthquake. Sasuke...
Shikamaru: Like Sai is saying...
Shizune: Shikamaru-kun
Sakura: ...
Shikamaru: We are not children any more... We will stop Akatsuki, and then... We will stop Sasuke. I have come here to get the consent of the members of Team 7.
Shizune: The consent... You don't mean!?
Shikamaru: Yes... That. We cannot allow Konoha and hidden cloud to have a war, all because of Sasuke.
Let's talk a bit further away... Now listen. If hidden mist kills Sasuke, first, Ino and you...
Naruto is not likely to accept it. If there is trouble and you guys are killed by cloud, me, Chouji, Inoichi-san and your parents are not going to accept it. Hostilities are sure to pick up.
And then the other side won't accept it either... They'll get revenge. And if me or Chouji are killed, then our parents will act, which will send the message to cloud that it's war.
Sasuke is already considered an international criminal. If he still sides with Akatsuki, the hate will increase everywhere. So I think that Konoha must dispose of him.
The meaning of what I said... You understand... Sakura...
Sakura is CRYING CRYING CRYING (haters are gonna have a ball)
Shikamaru: Do I have your consent... Sakura...
Sakura: Shikamaru... Don't say... Anything any more...
Shikamaru: ...

Change of scene to Naruto.
Naruto: Sasuke... Where are you... What are you thinking? About me, about Sakura... (which one do you like?)
And Kakashi-sensei, do you think about him a bit?
You defeated your brother Itachi... You got your revenge... Do you feel better?... Or do you feel even more painful? Sasuke... Why don't you come home to Konoha...? Did you get overcome with hatred?? Have you become a simple criminal? Now... I don't understand you anymore...

Change to Sasuke's group
Karin: !Oh? Where did that guy go?
Sasuke: Pfeh...

Change to Madara and Zetsu, snow is falling
Madara: All right?
Zetsu: Yes...
Madra: Let us begin

Change to Sakura, wiping her tears
Shikamaru: I'm sorry, Sakura... No matter what your answer is, I will act for the future of Konoha.
I will also talk of this to Naruto... Where is he?
Sai: Naruto has gone for Iron country. To meet with the Raikage
Shikamaru: He went that far... He isn't easy to deal with...
Sakura: I will talk to Naruto
Shizune: !
Sai: !
Shikamaru: !
Sakura: Since that idiot likes somebody like me... Let me have that duty. It is me who has made Naruto suffer the most... I have done nothing but mistakes and wrong decisions. I don't want to make mistakes any more. I don't want to make wrong decisions any more.

Change to the meeting
Aoi: What does this mean? In the right shoulder and arm, and in the right eye, the color of this chakra is no doubt...
The color of Uchiha Shisui!!! A powerful adversary I met once... A color I could not forget!
Hokage-dono, the right eye under this bandage, please show it to us!
Tsuchikage: What is it?
Danzou: ...
Aoi: His right eye seems to have been robbed and transplanted from Uchiha Shisui
The eye technique of Shisui was to get in the brain of the other people
Eyepatch: A technique manipulating the person into fake thoughts, as if from his own will... The person manipulated does not even notice it... An eye technique of the highest class!
Raikage: Hokage... Don't tell me Mifune...!!
Mifune: !?
Aoi: My right eye is also a precious trophy from fighting Hyuugas... I cannot tell about people like you, but you cannot fool my eye, who solved the illusion the fourth Mizukage was caught in. And that...
Raikage: You!

BZZZZZT
Zetsu: Helloooooo!
All: !
Everybody prepares for a fight
Raikage: What now!?
Tsuchikage: Then...
Zetsu: Uchiha Sasuke is intruding... So, where do you think he is hiding?

END
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 152dyiw

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 15eckd0

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 20kf02w

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) N2l4qd

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Hvpgjt

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 2qnxuhd

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Rvfx2a

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Jj5xjq

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Dzi047

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 25pjq53

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Nf5tma

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 2zhh3dg

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 2web9t0

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 2qnwfwx

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) W0mfb8
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Zz0hx46b38

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Zz0hx36b38

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Zz0hx26b38

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 10zolu5e85a

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 10zolu4e85a

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 10zolu3e85a

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 10zolu2e85a

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 10zolu1e85a

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 9de67444437412

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 15b70244437410

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 78427344437409

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Db342b44437408

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) B0042244437404

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 6ff5f944437401

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 830d9f44437398

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 92e22a44437395

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 46e3cb44437393

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Zz9rw5f3d6

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Zz9rw4f3d6

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Zz9rw3f3d6

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Zz9rw2f3d6

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Zz9rw1f3d6

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 3215b944436725

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 0ed86244436722
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) F7fad144436721

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) C4cc3e44436719

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 74c9e544436718

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 1249543910036

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 1249544291930

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 1249543893308

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 1249543871715

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 1999a744434205

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Afe0be44433775

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 8e1f3d44433771

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) 542efc44433768

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Uchiha-Shisui
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 pm

WOOOOOOT!

Zetsu is offically on my Top 10 favorite/funny/coolest characters! All 3 lists, woot!

Funny, don't see Madara/Tobi there in any spoiler pics even from different sites but no sign, lmao.

Zetsu's enterance was so damn funny
Zetsu: Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA

Zetsu was right next to Team Taka and when he vanished, sasuke and karin and them didn't notice him leave?
Plus I think that Madara and Zetsu are probably trying to force Sasuke to fight and kill the 5 kages, lol.

Now I am trying to hate the konoha rookies, they are now gonna dispose sasuke, i want MORE Sasuke. i don't like sasuke but i want to see more of him and more conflicts in the story, lol.

Without sasuke, the naruto story seems incomplete, y'know? xD Dattebayo! Hahaha.

PS. Sorry if i posted the spoiler pics more than once like twice or triple or even 4 times.....Apologies! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Spoilers of Chapter 460 is out!!

Spoiler Summary
Source: 2ch
Verification: Confirmed
Credits: Nja

背表į´™ã¯ãƒ„ãƒŠãƒ‡ã€€čĄ¨į´™ã¯ãƒŠãƒĢトとã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąīŧˆå¯žåŗ™ã—ãĻãĻã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽį›ŽãŒæ­ģんでるīŧ‰

雷åŊąãĢéĻ–を捕ぞれたį™Ŋã‚ŧツ ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã¯ãŠã“ã īŧŸã€€ã¨čžã‹ã‚Œ
į™Ŋã‚ŧツ ヒãƒŗトãĒら教えãĻやãŖãĻもいいぞīŊž
ãŖãĻいãŖたįžŦ間ãĢボキゴキ éĻ–がプナãƒŧãƒŗ とéĻ–ぎéĒ¨ã‚’折られį™Ŋã‚ŧツæ­ģäēĄīŧŸ
äŊ•ã‚‚æŽēすことはīŊžã€€ãŖと水åŊąæ§˜

äģ–ぎåĨ´į­‰ã‚’įĢåŊąãŽčĻ‹åŧĩãŖãĻいろとå‘Ŋäģ¤ã— åŖã‚’įĒãį ´ãŖãĻã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąæŽĸしへ

ナãƒĢトぎ寝ãĻいる所ãĢãƒžãƒ€ãƒŠãŒå‚ä¸Šã€€å°‘ã—čŠąã‚’ã—ãĒいかīŧŸã€€ã¨čžã„たįžŦ間ãĢčžē旋丸
そこãĢ大和とã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇãŒå‚ä¸Šã—ãĻマダナを捕らえる
ペイãƒŗé•ˇé–€ã‚’ãŠã†ã‚„ãŖãĻ攚åŋƒã•ã›ãŸã‹ãŠå‰ãĢ興å‘ŗを持ãŖãŸã‹ã‚‰čŠąã‚’ã—ãĢæĨただけだ 
ナãƒĢトはそんãĒäē‹ã‚ˆã‚Šã€€ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã¯ãŠã†ã—ãŸã‚“ã īŧŸã€€ã¨å•ã„čŠ°ã‚ã‚‹

いいだろうこぎåŋãŽä¸–į•ŒãĢ憎しãŋã¨åžŠčŽīŊžé—‡ãĢčŊãĄãŸã†ãĄã¯ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽčŠąã‚’īŊž

į•°å¸¸ãĢ気ãĨいたč­Ļ備ãĢå‡ēãĻきた䞍達をためらいãĒくæŽēすã‚ĩã‚šã‚ą
それをčĻ‹ãĻいた水月 äŋēãĢはæŽēすãĒãŖãĻいãŖãĻたぎãĢお前はやãŖãĻんじゃãĒいか
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗぎčƒŊ力ãĢもã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽį•°å¸¸ãĒãžã§ãŽé—‡ã¨ããŽå†ˇãŸã•ã‚’æ„Ÿã˜ã•ã›ãĻしぞうã‚ĩã‚šã‚ą
そこãĢåˇ¨å¤§ãĒチãƒŖクナをもãŖたäēēį‰ŠãŒ…

雷åŊąã¨éƒ¨ä¸‹īŧ’äēēとã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŒé­é‡ã—ãŸæ‰€ã§ã€€åŽŒã§ã™

Translation

Credit: T.D.A

Here's my half-assed translation of the spoiler:

Tsunade on the spine, Naruto and Sasuke on the cover(confronting one another, Sasuke has lifeless eyes)

Raikage caught white zetsu by his neck and asks him where Sasuke is.
Zetsu tells him 'It wouldn't hurt to give you a hint I guess~'
The second he says this his neck is broken with a loud sound, is he dead?
Mizukage goes 'Killing is off limits'
Everyone else is ordered to keep watching Hokage while others break through the wall to go look for Sasuke

Madara comes to where Naruto's sleeping and asks him if they could talk for a while but is attacked with rasengan in return
Kakashi and Yamato make appearance and seize Madara
'I just wanted to find out how you managed to change Nagato's beliefs so I only came here to talk' says Madara
Naruto tells him that it doesn't matter and asks where Sasuke is

Madara goes 'Fine, let's talk about Sasuke who had fallen into darkness and about this world of shinobi, permeated with hatred and revenge'
Without any hesitation Sasuke strikes down Samurais standing in his way who'd noticed the abnormality around them
Suigetsu looking at him and goes 'Why did you tell me not to kill, isn't that what you're doing now?'
Karin senses unusual 'darkness' and 'coldness' coming from Sasuke with her special ability
And then someone with insane amount of chakra appears

The chapter ends with Sasuke running into Raikage and his two underlings
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Credits: Vered

another important bit of info from nja:

ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗが感じたã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽåžŒã‚ãĢį›Žã¤ããŽã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’čĻ†ã†åŊąãŒæ›¸ã„ãĻありぞした
もしかしたら操られãĻいるぎかそれともã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽæ†Žã—ãŋがåŊąãĢãĒãŖたぎか
わかりぞせんがīŊ—

SHOUNENSUKI TRANSLATION:

And Shounensuki translation of the small comment:

As Karin senses Sasuke from behind him, The expression in Sasuke's eyes is hidden by a shadow
It could be that he's being manipulated, or it could be the shadow of Sasuke's hatred
I don't know

Credits: Vered

another important bit of info from nja:

ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗが感じたã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽåžŒã‚ãĢį›Žã¤ããŽã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’čĻ†ã†åŊąãŒæ›¸ã„ãĻありぞした
もしかしたら操られãĻいるぎかそれともã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽæ†Žã—ãŋがåŊąãĢãĒãŖたぎか
わかりぞせんがīŊ—
What Karin sensed seemed like a 'shadow' of someone's glare enveloping Sasuke from behind
Maybe he's being manipulated but maybe it's his hatred that took form of a 'shadow'
I dunno

p.s. Sorry, I couldn't find a better way to translate it since it's a bit ambiguous. But as I understand it, there was a 'shadow' behind Sasuke's back and the provider of the spoilers isn't sure whether it means Sasuke's being manipulated by someone or the said shadow symbolizes Sasuke's hatred

Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:13 pm

A clear translation to the spoiler by Shounensuki:

Quote:
The spine has Tsunade, the cover has Naruto and Sasuke (Confronting [naruto], Sasuke's eyes are dead)

The Raikage grabs White Zetsu's neck and asks: "Where is Sasuke?"
White Zetsu: I think it'll be all right if I gave you a hint
The instant he says this, Zetsu's neck is broken with a loud sound, making it go limp. White Zetsu is dead?

The Mizukage-sama says: "No killing"

The others are ordered to watch the Hokage, while [the Raikage] breaks through the wall to look for Sasuke

Madara visits the palce where Naruto is sleeping and asks: "Could we have a little chat?" He is instantly met with a Rasengan
Then Yamato and Kakashi appear and seize Madara
I only came to talk. I was interested in how you managed to convert Pain/Nagato
Naruto cross-examines him: "More importantly, what's up with Sasuke?"

Allright, I'll tell you about how Uchiha Sasuke fell into the darkness, the hatred and revenge that are the world of shinobi

Sasuke unhesitatingly kills the samurai who were patrolling after noticing something strange
Suigetsu sees this: "You told me not to kill, but aren't you doing that yourself right now?"
With her ability, Karin also senses an abnormal darkness and coldness from Sasuke
A person with a chakra that great...

It ends with the Raikage and his two subordinates encountering Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 am

More spoiler text! MH and NF (MH = MangaHelpers nd NF = NarutoFan) IMAGES in next post or two!)

Spoiler scripts
Credits: Ohana

Part 1

460 ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąåŒ…å›˛įļ˛…īŧ

招かざるäžĩå…Ĩ者ã‚ŧツぎį›Žįš„は…īŧīŧŸ

ã‚ŧツ『įš†ã§ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’æŽĸしãĻãŋようīŊžīŧã€€ã‚Ēãƒŧīŧīŧã€
é›ˇã€ŽīŧīŧīŧīŧãĒんだとã‚Ēã‚Ēīŧīŧīŧã€

テマãƒĒ『あいつ…』
ã‚Ŧãƒŧナ『… ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã ã¨īŧīŧŸã€
ã‚Ģãƒŗクロã‚Ļ『ãĒんであいつが…īŧīŧŸã€

水『あぎ写čŧĒįœŧぎ…』
é•ˇã€ŽīŧŸã€
青『į™Ŋと再不æ–ŦをやãŖたåĨ´ã‹īŧŸã€

ダãƒŗã‚žã‚Ļīŧˆã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŒã“ã“ãĢ… ぞさか…īŧ‰

éģ’『こいつは…īŧŸã€
čĩ¤ã€Ž”暁”ぎ一äēē…įĸēか…』

é›ˇã€ã‚ŧツぎéĻ–ãƒ¯ã‚ˇæŽ´ãŋ
ã€Žã†ãĄã¯ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã¯ãŠã“ã īŧīŧŸãƒãƒƒã‚­ãƒĒį­”えろīŧīŧã€
ã‚ŧツ īŧīŧīŧŸīŧˆã“…ã“ã„ã¤ã‚€ãĄã‚ƒããĄã‚ƒé€Ÿã„ãĒīŧīŧīŧ‰
é›ˇã€Žį­”えãŦãĒら厚čĩĻはせんīŧīŧã€
ã‚ŧツ『しょうがãĒいãĒあ…じゃあヒãƒŗトでも…』
é›ˇä¸€æ°—ãĢã‚ŧツぎéĻ–ãĢ力をå…ĨれīŧˆīŧˆæŽēすīŧŸéĻ–ãĢ力å…ĨれãĻるã‚ŗマしかãĒいから
もしかしたらæ­ģんでãĒいかもīŧŸīŧŸīŧ‰īŧ‰
é›ˇã€Žã‚ˇãƒŧīŧå§‹ã‚ã‚īŧīŧã€
ã‚ˇãƒŧ『ハッīŧã€
水『äŊ•ã‚‚æŽēすことはãĒいでしょうīŧæ•ãžãˆãĻ尋問すれば
”暁”ãŽæƒ…å ąãŒæ‰‹ãĢå…ĨãŖたかもįŸĨれãĒいぎãĢ…』

Part 2

ã‚Ŧãƒŧナ『”暁”ãĢåŖã‚’å‰˛ã‚‹ã‚ˆã†ãĒåĨ´ã¯ã„ãĒい
į­‹é‡‘å…ĨりぎåĨ´ã‚‰ã ã€
ミフネ『ã‚Ēã‚­ã‚šã‚ąã€€ã‚Ļナã‚ĢクすぐãĢã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’æŽĸすようå‘Ŋをå‡ēせ
それとįŦŦäēŒæˆĻ闘態å‹ĸをį™ēäģ¤ã ã€
ã‚Ļナã‚Ģク『ハッīŧã€

ã‚Ēã‚­ã‚šã‚ąã€€ã‚Ļナã‚Ģクは多分ミフネぎおäģ˜ã
ã‚Ēã‚­ã‚šã‚ąã¯įœ‰ãŒæŋƒã„
ã‚Ļナã‚Ģã‚¯ã¯ãƒã‚˛
もしかしたら、キãƒŖナ逆かも

é›ˇã€Žéœ§ãŽéšģįœŧīŧˆé’ぎことīŧ‰ãŠå‰ã¯įĢåŊąã‚’čĻ‹åŧĩãŖãĻろīŧã€
青『īŧã€

é›ˇã„ããĒりåŖãƒ‘ãƒŗチしãĻį ´åŖŠ
é›ˇã€Žã‚ˇãƒŧīŧãƒ€ãƒĢイīŧčĄŒããžīŧīŧã€
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąæŽĸしãĢčĄŒããŋたい
ダãƒĢイ『æœēとかåŖã¨ã‹…すãŋぞせんね』
ã‚ˇãƒŧ『ã‚ŗナ ダãƒĢイそんãĒäē‹ã¯ã„ã„ã€€čĄŒããžīŧã€
土『ぞãŖãŸãč’ãŖãŊいåĨ´ã˜ã‚ƒãœã€€é›˛ãŽãã‹ã‚“坊は
äē”åŊąãĢãĒãŖãĻもそぎぞぞじゃãĒ…』
ã‚Ēã‚­ã‚šã‚ąį„Ąįˇšã§ã€äžãĢ
『įŦŦäēŒæˆĻ闘態å‹ĸäžĩå…Ĩč€…ã†ãĄã¯ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’æŽĸせ
åĄ”å…ĨåŖãĢ三小隊をæ€Ĩæ´žã€€é˜˛č­ˇįˇšã‚’äŊœã‚Œã€
䞍『äē†č§Ŗ』

Part 3

part 3

ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『īŧīŧŸã€īŧˆã“れは…īŧ‰
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€ŽãŠã†ã—ãŸã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗīŧŸã€
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『䞍達ぎ動きが慌ただしくãĒãŖたīŧ
…ã‚ĻチらをæŽĸしãĻるãŋたいだīŧã€
重吞『ã‚ŧツ…あいつだãĒ』

慌ただしく歊きぞわる䞍達
䞍Aã€€æŸąčļŠã—ãĢ気配īŧŸåˆ€ã‚’抜き傍ãĢčĄŒã

čģĸがãŖãĻるナãƒĢト
įĒ“æž ãĢåē§ã‚‹ãƒˆãƒ“īŧˆãƒžãƒ€ãƒŠīŧ‰

ãƒˆãƒ“ã€ŽčŠąã§ã‚‚ãŠã†ã īŧŸ
うずぞきナãƒĢト』
ナãƒĢト『īŧīŧīŧŸīŧŸã€
振りčŋ”りナãƒĢト『ãĻ…ãĻめãƒŧはīŧīŧã€
ナãƒĢトčžē旋丸いきãĒりするがトビäē¤ã‚ã™
トビ『いきãĒりčžē旋丸か…
劚かãĒいぎはįŸĨãŖãĻるだろ』
トビぎぞわりãĢ木がå‡ēãĻきãĻトビを捕ぞえる
ヤマト『ナãƒĢトはじãŖとしãĻãĻね』
トビ『さすが…写čŧĒįœŧぎã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã …速い』
ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã€Žãã†į°Ąå˜ãĢナãƒĢトãĢ手はå‡ēさせやしãĒいよ
ã†ãĄã¯ãƒžãƒ€ãƒŠīŧã€
トビ『だãŖたらさãŖきぎã‚ģãƒĒフはきいãĻるだろ
ã“ãŽã†ãĄã¯ãƒžãƒ€ãƒŠãĢは一切ぎæ”ģ撃は通į”¨ã—ãĒいと』
ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã€Žã‚„ã¯ã‚Š…ã†ãĄã¯ãƒžãƒ€ãƒŠã‹…īŧīŧŸã€
ヤマト『ã‚ĸナã‚ŋがčēĢäŊ“ã‚’æļˆã—ãĻいるぎか霊äŊ“化しãĻいるぎかは分からãĒいが…
ナãƒĢトを捕ぞえる時はäŊ“を原äŊ“化するåŋ…čĻãŒã‚ã‚‹…
でãĒければナãƒĢトを掴むäē‹ã¯ã§ããĒい
だからそこをį‹™ã†ã€€ã‚‚うここはボクぎテãƒĒトãƒĒãƒŧだ』
トビ『ククク ã‚ĒãƒŦはåˆĨãĢį°Ąå˜ãĢいくとは思ãŖãĻãĒいよ
ã‚ĒãƒŦãĢã‚‚č¨ˆį”ģãŖãĻぎがある それよりäģŠã¯čŠąãŒã—たい』
ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã€ŽčŠąã ã¨īŧŸã€

周りはヤマトぎ木だらけ

Part 5

ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€€äžã‚’æ–Ŧる
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『īŧīŧīŧŸã€īŧˆãˆīŧŸīŧ‰ã‚žã‚¯ãƒƒ

ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽåžŒã‚ãĢデã‚ĢイåŊąīŧŸįŖīŧŸæ‰‹ãŽãĒかãĢã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŒã„ã‚‹æå†™

ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąäžæ–Ŧる

水月『あいつ…ã‚ĒãƒŦãĢはあれだけæŽēすãĒãŖãĻ
言ãŖãĻたくせãĢ…īŧã€
重吞『これは…』
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗは震えがæ­ĸぞらãĒい
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗīŧˆã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽãƒãƒŖクナが…違う…
äģŠãžã§ãŽã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã˜ã‚ƒ…ãĒい…å‘Ē印įŠļ態īŧ’ぎ時より…
æŋƒã„ãĒんãĻ… それãĢ…å†ˇãŸã„īŧ‰

é›ˇé”ã€€čĩ°ã‚ŠãĒがら
ダãƒĢイ『多くぎチãƒŖクナをおんおんæļˆã—ãĻるチãƒŖクナがありぞすīŧ
おそらくそれがã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽãƒãƒŖクナだとīŧã€
é›ˇã€ŽãŠãŖãĄã īŧīŧŸã€
ダãƒĢイ『īŧã€īŧˆé›ˇåŊąæ§˜ãã‚Œã¯…īŧīŧ‰
ã‚ˇãƒŧ『こぎįœŸä¸‹ã§ã™īŧã€īŧˆæœŦ気だ…īŧ‰
é›ˇã¯ã€äŊ•ã‹ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąå¯žį­–をしãĻきãĻるãŋたい

䞍、『äģ˛é–“がいたぎかīŧŸã€
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『īŧīŧã€īŧˆäŊ•ã‹æĨる でかいīŧīŧīŧ‰

雷ãĒぜか、上半čēĢčŖ¸
地éĸをåŖŠã—ãĻ įœŸä¸‹ãŽã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽã¨ã“ã‚ã¸

é›ˇã€Žå°åƒ§īŧæ†¤æ€’ぎ恐怖を教えãĻやるīŧīŧã€
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€įœŧãĢ力をå…ĨれるīŧŸ

憎しãŋが闘いをå‘ŧãļīŧīŧ
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€é›ˇåŊąã¨é­é‡īŧ†é–‹æˆĻīŧīŧ

įĩ‚わりīŧã‚ĩãƒŧã‚ģイīŧīŧ

END

script

More from Ohana

Source:2ch
Credit: Ohana

おį›†ãĢåŽļæ—å…¨å“Ąã§NARUTO映į”ģčĻ‹ãŸã‚ˆã€‚
ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã‚‚ãƒ›ãƒĸč‡­ã„ã€‚
クãƒĒムゞãƒŗåŧŸã˜ã‚ƒãĒã„ã‚ˆã€‚ã†ãĄãŽåŧŸã€ãƒĒビãƒŗグã‚Ŋãƒ•ã‚Ąãƒŧで寝ãĻる

やãŖãąã‚Šã‚¯ãƒĒムゞãƒŗåŧŸãĢする。
そんãĒäē‹č¨€ãŖãĻくれるåŧŸ…æŦ˛ã—かãŖたよ…
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:03 am

Part 4 of Ohana's spoiler is missing

Credits: Ohana / T.D.A

Quote:
partt4

トビ『そうだ…ペイãƒŗãŽé•ˇé–€ã‚’čŖåˆ‡ã‚‰ã›ãŸã‚‚ぎは
äŊ•ãĒぎかīŧŸã€€ãƒŠãƒĢト…お前ãĢ興å‘ŗがå‡ēãĻきた』
ナãƒĢト『そんãĒぎはおうだãŖãĻいいīŧīŧã€
ãĻめぇはã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’ãŠã†ã™ã‚‹ã¤ã‚‚ã‚Šã īŧīŧŸ
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽã“ã¨ã‚’æ•™ãˆã‚īŧīŧã€
トビ『ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã­ã‚§…』
ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã€Ž…』
ヤマト『…』
トビ『いいだろう ãĒã‚‰čŠąã—ãĻやる…
åŋãŽä¸–į•ŒãŽæ†Žã—ãŋãƒģ恨ãŋãĢéĒ¨ãŽéĢ„ぞでäžĩされたį”ˇ
ã†ãĄã¯ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽčŠąã‚’īŧã€
ナãƒĢãƒˆéĄ”ã¤ããŒå¤‰ã‚ã‚‹

䞍AæŸąãĢčŋ‘ãĨãã€€æŸąãĢã‚ŗãƒŧトがかかãŖãĻる
䞍A『すでãĢ逃げたか…』
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€äžAãŽčƒŒåžŒãĢčŋ‘äģ˜ãå€’す

ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ達隠れãĻる
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『だめだ 数が多すぎる…īŧ
これじゃすぐčĻ‹ã¤ã‹ãŖãĻ捕ぞるぜ』
水月『ã‚ŧãƒ„ã¨ã‹č¨€ãŖたãŖけか…あいつ
čĻšãˆãĻるよ…īŧã€

ã‚ãĄã“ãĄãĢ䞍 
䞍B 刀をå‡ēしチãƒŖクナを刀ãĢæēœã‚ã‚‹īŧŸ
それを隠れãĻčĻ‹ãĻいたã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『䞍もチãƒŖクナをã‚ŗãƒŗトロãƒŧãƒĢできるぎかīŧŸã€
䞍C D E F G H 刀ãĢチãƒŖクナをæēœã‚ã‚‹īŧŸ
水月『あんãĒéĸ¨ãĢチãƒŖクナをäŊŋうぎか…』
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『あīŧã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąīŧãĒんでč‡Ē分から…īŧã€
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€äžC D E F G H ぎそばãĢčĄŒã
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€Žã‚ĒãƒŦはäģŠ…イナįĢ‹ãŖãĻいる æĨるãĒら手加減はできそうãĢãĒい…』
äžã€Žãã‚Œã¯ã“ãĄã‚‰ã¨ãĻ同じīŧīŧã€
䞍、刀からチãƒŖクナīŧŸã‚’攞つ
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąåŧžã
䞍D『åŧžã„たぎかīŧīŧŸã€
䞍E『…我々ぎå‰Ŗ技ãĢäŧŧãĻいる…』

重吞『ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ䞍ぎ感įŸĨはもういい
ダãƒŗã‚žã‚ĻãŽåą…å ´æ‰€ã‚’æ„ŸįŸĨしろ』
ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『おうすんだよ 䞍はīŧīŧŸã€
重吞『䞍はã‚ĒãƒŦがį›¸æ‰‹ã‚’する とãĢかくダãƒŗã‚žã‚Ļだ』

Translation

Credit:
Verification Confirmed

460: The web encircling Sasuke!

What is the unwanted intruder, Zetsu, there for...!?

Zetsu: "Hey, let's all go search for Sasuke~! Ooooh!"

Raikage: "What the hell do you mean by 'ooooh'!?

テマãƒĒ『あいつ…』
Temari: "That guy..."

Gaara: "...Sasuke?"

Kankurou: "Why would he..?!"

水『あぎ写čŧĒįœŧぎ…』
Mizukage: "Sharingan no..."*
[*trans note: It seems like she was about to say "Sharingan no Kakashi" for some reason]

é•ˇã€ŽīŧŸã€
Choujuurou: "?"

Ao: "The guy who beat Haku and Zabuza?"

Danzou: (Sasuke's here? It can't be...)

éģ’『こいつは…īŧŸã€
Kurotsuchi: "Who's he?"

čĩ¤ã€Ž”暁”ぎ一äēē…įĸēか…』
Akatsuchi: Must be one of the members of "Akatsuki"..."

Raikage gets Zetsu in a headlock

"Where is Uchiha Sasuke!? Answer clearly!"

Zetsu: "!?" (He-He's crazy fast!)

Raikage: "If you don't answer, I'll show no mercy!"

Zetsu: "That's too bad...well I guess I could give a little hint-"

Raikage suddenly applies force on Zetsu's head ((Kill(ed)? Since we only see the panel where he applies force, it maybe that he's not dead.))

Raikage: "C! Begin!"

ã‚ˇãƒŧ『ハッīŧã€
C: "Right!"

Mizukage: "You shouldn't kill! If we capture and interrogate him, we should be able to gain information on "Akatsuki"."

part 2

į­‹é‡‘å…ĨりぎåĨ´ã‚‰ã ã€
Gaara: "There's no one who'll speak out against "Akatsuki". They're all hardcore."

Mifune: "Okisuke, Urakaku, find Sasuke with your very lives at once. And ready the #2 battle alert!"

ã‚Ļナã‚Ģク『ハッīŧã€
Urakaku: "Hah!"

Okisuke and Urakaku are probably Mifune's entourage

Okisuke has thick eyebrows

ã‚Ļナã‚Ģã‚¯ã¯ãƒã‚˛
Urakaku is bald

もしかしたら、キãƒŖナ逆かも
It could be they're opposites of each other

Raikage: "Eye of the Mist (about Ao), you watch over the Hokage!"

青『īŧã€
Ao: "!"

Raikage immediately crashes right through the wall

Raikage; "C! Darui! Let's go!"

Seems like they're searching for Sasuke

Darui: "Uh sorry for the desk and wall..."

C: "Hey Darui, don't worry about that. Let's go!"

Tsuchikage: "Geez what a brute. At this rate, even if that Cloud rough-neck became part of the 5-Kage, at this rate..."

Okisuke radios the samurai

"#2 Battle Alert, find intruder Uchiha Sasuke. Dispatch 3-squads to the tower entrance and form a secure line."

䞍『äē†č§Ŗ』
Samurai: "Understood"

In progress...
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 am

COMPLETE TRANSLATION:

Translation

Credit:
Verification Confirmed

460: The web encircling Sasuke!

What is the unwanted intruder, Zetsu, there for...!?

Zetsu: "Hey, let's all go search for Sasuke~! Ooooh!"

Raikage: "What the hell do you mean by 'ooooh'!?"

テマãƒĒ『あいつ…』
Temari: "That guy..."

Gaara: "...Sasuke?"

Kankurou: "Why would he..?!"

水『あぎ写čŧĒįœŧぎ…』
Mizukage: "That Sharingan no..."*
[*trans note: It seems like she was about to say "Sharingan no Kakashi" for some reason, though there's a chance it could also be of Uchiha]

é•ˇã€ŽīŧŸã€
Choujuurou: "?"

Ao: "The guy who beat Haku and Zabuza?"

Danzou: (Sasuke's here? It can't be...)

éģ’『こいつは…īŧŸã€
Kurotsuchi: "Who's he?"

čĩ¤ã€Ž”暁”ぎ一äēē…įĸēか…』
Akatsuchi: Must be one of the members of "Akatsuki"..."

Raikage gets Zetsu in a headlock

"Where is Uchiha Sasuke!? Answer clearly!"

Zetsu: "!?" (He-He's crazy fast!)

Raikage: "If you don't answer, I'll show no mercy!"

Zetsu: "That's too bad...well I guess I could give a little hint-"

Raikage suddenly applies force on Zetsu's head ((Kill(ed)? Since we only see the panel where he applies force, it maybe that he's not dead.))

Raikage: "C! Begin!"

ã‚ˇãƒŧ『ハッīŧã€
C: "Hah!"

Mizukage: "You shouldn't kill! If we capture and interrogate him, we should be able to gain information on "Akatsuki"."

part 2

į­‹é‡‘å…ĨりぎåĨ´ã‚‰ã ã€
Gaara: "There's no one who'll speak out against "Akatsuki". They're all hardcore."

Mifune: "Okisuke, Urakaku, find Sasuke with your very lives at once. And ready the #2 battle alert!"

ã‚Ļナã‚Ģク『ハッīŧã€
Urakaku: "Hah!"

Okisuke and Urakaku are probably Mifune's entourage

Okisuke has thick eyebrows

ã‚Ļナã‚Ģã‚¯ã¯ãƒã‚˛
Urakaku is bald

もしかしたら、キãƒŖナ逆かも
It could be they're opposites of each other

Raikage: "Eye of the Mist (about Ao), you watch over the Hokage!"

青『īŧã€
Ao: "!"

Raikage immediately crashes right through the wall

Raikage; "C! Darui! Let's go!"

Seems like they're searching for Sasuke

Darui: "Uh sorry for the desk and wall..."

C: "Hey Darui, don't worry about that. Let's go!"

Tsuchikage: "Geez what a brute. At this rate, even if that Cloud rough-neck became part of the 5-Kage..."

Okisuke radios the samurai

"#2 Battle Alert, find intruder Uchiha Sasuke. Dispatch 3-squads to the tower entrance and form a secure line."

䞍『äē†č§Ŗ』
Samurai: "Understood"

ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『īŧīŧŸã€īŧˆã“れは…īŧ‰
Karin: "!?" (This is...)

ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€ŽãŠã†ã—ãŸã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗīŧŸã€
Sasuke: "What's wrong Karin?"

ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『䞍達ぎ動きが慌ただしくãĒãŖたīŧ
…ã‚ĻチらをæŽĸしãĻるãŋたいだīŧã€
Karin: "The samurai have started moving around! And it looks like they're looking for us!"

重吞『ã‚ŧツ…あいつだãĒ』
Juugo: "Zetsu...it was him."

慌ただしく歊きぞわる䞍達
The samurai are hurriedly walking around

䞍Aã€€æŸąčļŠã—ãĢ気配īŧŸåˆ€ã‚’抜き傍ãĢčĄŒã
Samurai A draws his sword(s) and goes close to the presence(?) across the pillar

čģĸがãŖãĻるナãƒĢト
Naruto's lying down

įĒ“æž ãĢåē§ã‚‹ãƒˆãƒ“īŧˆãƒžãƒ€ãƒŠīŧ‰
Tobi's (Madara) sitting on a window frame

ãƒˆãƒ“ã€ŽčŠąã§ã‚‚ãŠã†ã īŧŸ
うずぞきナãƒĢト』
Tobi: "How does a chat sound, eh Uzumaki Naruto?"

ナãƒĢト『īŧīŧīŧŸīŧŸã€
Naruto: "!?"

振りčŋ”りナãƒĢト『ãĻ…ãĻめãƒŧはīŧīŧã€
Naruto looks back: "You..bastard!"

ナãƒĢトčžē旋丸いきãĒりするがトビäē¤ã‚ã™
Naruto immediately does Rasengan but Tobi avoids it

トビ『いきãĒりčžē旋丸か…
劚かãĒいぎはįŸĨãŖãĻるだろ』
Tobi: "Going straight to Rasengan huh? You should know that's ineffective."

トビぎぞわりãĢ木がå‡ēãĻきãĻトビを捕ぞえる
Tree(s) surround Tobi and capture him

ヤマト『ナãƒĢトはじãŖとしãĻãĻね』
Yamato: "Naruto, you be still now."

トビ『さすが…写čŧĒįœŧぎã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã …速い』
Tobi: "You live up to your reputation, Kakashi of the Sharingan. You're fast."

ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã€Žãã†į°Ąå˜ãĢナãƒĢトãĢ手はå‡ēさせやしãĒいよ
ã†ãĄã¯ãƒžãƒ€ãƒŠīŧã€
Kakashi: "You won't lay a hand on Naruto so easily, Uchiha Madara!"

トビ『だãŖたらさãŖきぎã‚ģãƒĒフはきいãĻるだろ
ã“ãŽã†ãĄã¯ãƒžãƒ€ãƒŠãĢは一切ぎæ”ģ撃は通į”¨ã—ãĒいと』
Tobi: "So that means you should listen to what I just said. No attack will get through me, Uchiha Madara*"
*[trans note: the way he said his name is the same way he did when he introduced himself in the story: "kono Uchiha Madara"]

ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã€Žã‚„ã¯ã‚Š…ã†ãĄã¯ãƒžãƒ€ãƒŠã‹…īŧīŧŸã€
Kakashi: "So it is you, Uchiha Madara?! I knew it!"

ヤマト『ã‚ĸナã‚ŋがいるぎか霊äŊ“化しãĻいるぎかは分からãĒいが…
ナãƒĢトを捕ぞえる時はäŊ“を原äŊ“化するåŋ…čĻãŒã‚ã‚‹…
でãĒければナãƒĢトを掴むäē‹ã¯ã§ããĒい
だからそこをį‹™ã†ã€€ã‚‚うここはボクぎテãƒĒトãƒĒãƒŧだ』
Yamato: "I don't know whether your body disappears or if you change into a ghost, but you need to materialize your body to snatch up Naruto. If you don't do so, you can't get him. That's why we can get you. You're in my territory now."

トビ『ククク ã‚ĒãƒŦはåˆĨãĢį°Ąå˜ãĢいくとは思ãŖãĻãĒいよ
ã‚ĒãƒŦãĢã‚‚č¨ˆį”ģãŖãĻぎがある それよりäģŠã¯čŠąãŒã—たい』
Tobi: "Hehehe I didn't think of anything particularly special in coming here. I've got my own plans. Besides, now I just wanna talk."

ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã€ŽčŠąã ã¨īŧŸã€
Kakashi: "Talk?"

周りはヤマトぎ木だらけ
He's surrounded by that wood thing of Yamato's

トビ『そうだ…ペイãƒŗãŽé•ˇé–€ã‚’čŖåˆ‡ã‚‰ã›ãŸã‚‚ぎは
äŊ•ãĒぎかīŧŸã€€ãƒŠãƒĢト…お前ãĢ興å‘ŗがå‡ēãĻきた』
Tobi: "Right. What was it that lead Pain's Nagato to betrayal? I have taken an interest in you, Naruto."

ナãƒĢト『そんãĒぎはおうだãŖãĻいいīŧīŧã€
ãĻめぇはã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã‚’ãŠã†ã™ã‚‹ã¤ã‚‚ã‚Šã īŧīŧŸ
ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽã“ã¨ã‚’æ•™ãˆã‚īŧīŧã€
Naruto: "I don't give a damn about that! What the hell do you plan to do with Sasuke?! Tell me about him!"

トビ『ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã­ã‚§…』
Tobi: "Sasuke..."

ã‚Ģã‚Ģã‚ˇã€Ž…』
Kakashi: "..."

ヤマト『…』
Yamato: "..."

トビ『いいだろう ãĒã‚‰čŠąã—ãĻやる…
åŋãŽä¸–į•ŒãŽæ†Žã—ãŋãƒģ恨ãŋãĢéĒ¨ãŽéĢ„ぞでäžĩされたį”ˇ
ã†ãĄã¯ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąãŽčŠąã‚’īŧã€
Tobi: "That's fine with me. I'll tell you then...tell of the young man who was infected by the hatred and malice that is part of this world of shinobi. I'll tell you of Uchiha Sasuke."

ナãƒĢãƒˆéĄ”ã¤ããŒå¤‰ã‚ã‚‹
Naruto's facial expression changes

䞍AæŸąãĢčŋ‘ãĨãã€€æŸąãĢã‚ŗãƒŧトがかかãŖãĻる
Samurai A gets close. The cloak is hanging on a pillar

䞍A『すでãĢ逃げたか…』
Samurai A: "Already escaped..."

ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€äžAãŽčƒŒåžŒãĢčŋ‘äģ˜ãå€’す
Sasuke gets close behind samurai A and strikes him down

ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ達隠れãĻる
Karin and co. are hidden

ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『だめだ 数が多すぎる…īŧ
これじゃすぐčĻ‹ã¤ã‹ãŖãĻ捕ぞるぜ』
Karin: "No good, there's too many of them! I'll just find him quick and we'll catch him!"

水月『ã‚ŧãƒ„ã¨ã‹č¨€ãŖたãŖけか…あいつ
čĻšãˆãĻるよ…īŧã€
Suigetsu: "Just remember that guy Zetsu or whatever he said his name was!"

ã‚ãĄã“ãĄãĢ䞍 
Samurai are all over

䞍B 刀をå‡ēしチãƒŖクナを刀ãĢæēœã‚ã‚‹īŧŸ
Samurai B takes out his sword and gathers(?) chakra

それを隠れãĻčĻ‹ãĻいたã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『䞍もチãƒŖクナをã‚ŗãƒŗトロãƒŧãƒĢできるぎかīŧŸã€
Karin looks on at that, hidden: "So samurai can control chakra too, huh?"

䞍C D E F G H 刀ãĢチãƒŖクナをæēœã‚ã‚‹īŧŸ
Samurai C, D, E, F, G, H are gathering(?) gathering along their swords

水月『あんãĒéĸ¨ãĢチãƒŖクナをäŊŋうぎか…』
Suigetsu: "So they use chakra that way...?"

ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ『あīŧã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąīŧãĒんでč‡Ē分から…īŧã€
Karin: "Ah, Sasuke! Why'd he go-?!"

ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€äžC D E F G H ぎそばãĢčĄŒã
Sasuke goes next to samurai C, D, E, F, G, H

ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąã€Žã‚ĒãƒŦはäģŠ…イナįĢ‹ãŖãĻいる æĨるãĒら手加減はできそうãĢãĒい…』
Sasuke: "Right now I'm irritated. If you come, I don't think I can hold myself back..."

äžã€Žãã‚Œã¯ã“ãĄã‚‰ã¨ãĻ同じīŧīŧã€
Samurai: "Hey I could say the same thing to you!"

䞍、刀からチãƒŖクナīŧŸã‚’攞つ
The samurai sends chakra(?) from his sword

ã‚ĩã‚šã‚ąåŧžã
Sasuke repels it

䞍D『åŧžã„たぎかīŧīŧŸã€
Samurai D: "He repelled it?!"

䞍E『…我々ぎå‰Ŗ技ãĢäŧŧãĻいる…』
Samurai E: "...It's similar to our own sword techniques..."

重吞『ã‚ĢãƒĒãƒŗ䞍ぎ感įŸĨはもういい
ダãƒŗã‚žã‚ĻãŽåą…å ´æ‰€ã‚’æ„ŸįŸĨしろ』
Juugo: "Karin, forget about the samurai. Sense Danzou's location."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)   Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predictions for Next Chapter! (Spoilers pics and text in here also)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next