Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmares into Reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Nightmares into Reality Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Nightmares into Reality Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Nightmares into Reality Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Nightmares into Reality Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

Nightmares into Reality Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares into Reality   Nightmares into Reality Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:59 am

Nightmares into Reality
Chapter 1: Beginning

[AN: This story picks up from Naruto MANGA chapter 471, sorta. In this story, there will be Itazuk's own created characters which it appears in this chapter and so on of the story. If you are wondering, I'm skipping on Kisame VS Hachibi, meaning it won't go any around in this story.
Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, and Sai is in this little house in some town in the Land of Iron. Sasuke and Karin in Madara's dimension world place. Sakura, Lee, and Kiba going after Sasuke. I will not do Ao vs Fuu, Torune, and Danzo either. I think i am just gonna end it in one of the chapters in one go....Okay. Everything else just seem fine. Everything snce 471 is real but after 471 is mosly fake, Itazuk's version of fanfictioning, although I do not think that such thing like this would be in Naruto but just a fanfiction story. Tsunade is in coma, Danzou is the unofficial 6th hokage (but not for long, I wanted to say. Wink. ]

Date Began: 11/14/09 (chapter 1)
Date Finished: 11/21/09

Pairings: NaruSaku, ShikaTem, InoSai, NejTen

Idea: How I thought of this story....well it was complicated, I was trying to make a character on a NarutoRPG forum and ended up with this...and the nightmares into reality, well you'll see about that later on how these nightmarish dreams are turning into reality, this isn't no genjutsu. Madara knows this 'man'. I have no idea how....or why this daydream thing popped in my head for some awhile, like almost a week.

Rated: T (very little swearing/cussing and some blood.....for bloody fights...but otherwise, it's T)

Author: Itazuk (me)

Genres: Adventure/Action. Some Romance. Some drama. Little Mystery. Very little of suspense.

Characters involved: Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Yamato, Madara/Tobi, Zetsu, Kisame, Shikamaru, Lee, Kiba, (may add more characters later on....the list gonna so long here I can't really be sure if they're gonna be in the story or not...and lots of characters to be listed.)

Update: Well...I can't really promise on how often I am gonna update this story...I am sorry to say but maybe...1-4 times a month? If lucky..I can make more than that if I'm in the mood...but I still got other stories to update...so Haha.

Okay, enough with that stuff. Now with the story!

Nightmares into Reality
Chapter 1: Beginning

A little boy ran through the woods in a rush, panting so hard like he is scared of something. He tried to run faster.....and faster to get home but he knew he will not get a friendly welcome home. He suddenly came to a halt as he reached the edge of the forest, the meadow lay ahead of him with an old little house. He bent down and clenched on his knees, trembling as he panted. He stood up, panting no more, decided to walk in the house like a man. That didn't work out very well.

The boy walked through the meadow, and gently pushed the wooden door open slowly, a man screamed from behind the door. The boy stepped back as he shows up.

"What you think you're doing here?!?!" shouted an adult man who stood before the little boy whose now trembling with fear now, again.

"But...Father, I am your son, I live here too-" the boy began.

"I don't care! You are not a part of this family at all, ever since you were born! Bah!" boy's father slammed the door in the boy's face. He swelled up crying, still on the ground. "I am a coward....I can't keep crying like this."

The boy knocked on the door again, it was a different person this time, his older brother. Who coldly stared at him with an anger look on hs face. "You don't belong here, demon. Run away from home if you want a better life for yourself. Once again, we will not watch you," his older brother spoke who also shut the door. The little boy tried to stop himself from crying, he is going to take his older brother's advice...'Run away from home if I want a better life for myself'... He stood up and started to run, run, run until he couldn't stand no more. He fell from time to time. He rested and slept in bad conditions which he survived through all of them.

One day, he was walking by a peaceful river that the sun had laid its' hot rays on. There was a man in a grayish black outfit, fishing. "Hmph, he's probably the same as everyone else is," he said to himself, he looked away. To his surprise, the man down by the river called.

"Hey," said the strange man. The little boy just looked down at him with a stunned look on his face. The man raised his hand and showed a gesture for him to come down. The boy slowly walked down as he told. "What you doing here in a place like this, boy?"

"I was just looking for a home, have a better life than everyone had treated me," the boy said, looking straight ahead of him, the peaceful river with the sun's ways making it colorful with reflections.

"Follow me, boy," said the man, he stood up. Took all of his belongings with him, leaving the boy behind. The boy just looked at him confusedly, that is until he chased after him.

Many years have passed, a ninja was seen running through the wintered trees as the snow falls, melting as they touch whats beneath them. A man with a black cloak with red clouds with a short black hair with his odd swirly orange mask with only one eye peephole. The boy who had grown and improved over the years with the strange man by the river is meeting this akatsuki now. The akatsuki, Tobi, or say Madara Uchiha was waiting as he sits on a tree branch. As if he doesn't know what was coming. The next thing Madara knew was a some Konoha ninjas are near. Madara quickly stood up as a ninja with the orange jumpsuit named Naruto, the nine tails jinchuuriki, another ninja with silver hair who is a jounin named Kakashi, another named Yamato, the last but not the least, Sai. They came to a stop as they saw Madara up in the tree. Naruto growled quietly until a odd fellow showed up quickly by Madara's side. To everyone surprise, even Madara was surprised, this man is by Madara's side but doesn't have an akatsuki robe.

"Don't fear me just 'cause I am by his side, that doesn't make me involved with the Akatsuki," said he. Madara cocked his head to face the man beside him.

"So, you've returned...who interests you now?" Madara asked, the man looked at hime. He lifted his finger and points at the boy in his orange jumpsuit, Naruto.

"What?!" Naruto said with a confused look on his face. Madara widened his eye a little.

"You can't be serious..." Madara started. The man nodded, "He's the nine tails jinchuuriki, eventually, I will be needing the Kyuubi. You know what I am getting at."

Madara disappeared as the man who was next to Madara, glared at the boy below him. "Do you remember....it?"

"It? Remember what?!" Naruto asked, he is very confused.

"I see, you don't remember anything.....how soon you'd be gone," he said before leaving.

"What...?!" that's all Naruto could say.

"Who was that?" Yamato curiously asked, Sai just shrugged.

"I don't know....." Kakashi responded. Naruto only had his little frown on the face of his, he looked down on the snow-covered ground. Being very silent. The scene blurred out of view and came in a rush of many scenes clashing, the boy running through the woods, Sakura approaching Naruto, Sai saying something, Madara's mask breaking, an unknown man's face with an akatsuki robe on, the man they just met fighting Naruto, Sasuke got trapped, Sakura grabbing Naruto's shoulder, all in the end was Naruto himself but faded to white as blood flies through the air as if someone was hit.

Naruto woke up quickly, he panted wondering what just had happened while he was asleep. 'A dream....' Naruto thought to himself. He heard a vioce.

"Naruto, are you alright?" Kakashi called as he wakes up a little from his sleeping bag. Naruto sat straight up, rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah..." he answered then he laid back down, going back to sleep. "What a weird dream...." he mumbled to himself, unrealizing, that Kakashi had heard him, is questioning himself what really happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dawn of the sun heating up the horizon of the newly day, pushing the night sky with stars out of the way. The sun shone it's way through the opened windows, shining on Naruto's face. He opened one eye slowly as the sun started to shine bright in his eye to wake him up. Naruto opened both eyes and yawned as he stretched, his ran his hand through his blonde golden hair. He notices that Sai was gone.

Naruto soon walked out of the house to get some cold air through his body, he closes his eyes as the cold bitter wind blows against his face. He marched to the other side of the house, sees nothing but snow and more houses and a forest.

Something had rustled, the noise from the forest, Naruto glanced over to the forest quickly, as a foot came out of the clearing.

"Naruto, I want to show you something," Sai said as he completely came out of the shadows of the forest. Naruto went to follow him. They enter the wntered forest, following Sai's old footprints in the snow.

"Where are we going?" Naruto asked as he walked behind Sai.

"You'll see," he only responded. Naruto and Sai continued to walk for another several minutes until there came a clearing. A wide stretched meadow bursting open to them from te edge of the forest, light snow covers the dead grass and weeds. Far off in the distance, they can see some houses, they look old and rusty, no windows, doors destroyed, the roof is partly collapsed. Few of the other houses are also the same. Naruto seem to be ringed by a bell when he saw this place.

'This....This place....seems familiar...but....' Naruto began to wonder. "!"

"This place is probably the old Uchiha compound, I see the traditioned symbols of Uchiha on the defensive walls over there," Sai spoke, not moving. He blew a deep breath.

"!" Naruto looked down on the ground and trailed the snowy meadow to the house, it looked safe. He began to marsh to have a closer look at the house since the sun was blinding him a bit. Sai didn't say anything as Naruto begun to move, he just follows him.

Naruto was only few feet from the front house's wrecked door. This wrecked door also looked somewhat familiar to him too. 'What the hell is going on? I've never been here before....this place just seems so familiar like as if I just visited it last night, oh wait....It was that dream! But....how can that be?' Naruto started running through his thoughts, he is very confused. He just narrowed his eyes.

"I'm going back," Naruto said, turning around as Sai just stood there, watching Naruto.

"Is there soemthing wrong?" Sai asked as they walk their way back to the house they were in for awhile. He just shook his head but Naruto knows himself that he was lying, he changed his answer.

"A little...this place just seem nostalgic to me...I've never been there before, but it just bothers me because it tells me that I've been there before," Naruto responded.

"Maybe you just passed through here while you were travelling with Lord Jiraiya?" Sai spoke, trying to figure out what Naruto was saying.

"No....I've never heard of Land of Iron. This seems so fishy, I have seen that place in my dream, last night," Naruto said, looking at sai who now has a more confused expression. "I don't understand it, either."

"Well, that's strange....I don't think this is something we would just ignore," Sai said, looking at his teammate. "Mind if you tell the story, maybe we can figure this out? I never heard a dream could do something like that."

"Mmhmm, alright," Naruto last said for a few minutes. Sai heard him out although Naruto had left out some parts like Naruto and his team meeting Madara and the mysterious man out in the wintery woods. Sai raised his eyebrow when Naruto finsihed telling him.

"Maybe you're under some genjutsu?" Sai said, Naruto puts his confused look on.

"Then...all of this, even this moment isn't real...." Naruto said, thinking thorough of everything that had happened.

"What? I'm real....Kai! Release!" Sai said, seeing if it made any affection. "Anything different, Naruto?"

"Nope," he only replied, shaking his head. Sai frowned a little. "Well, this weird dream thing, it might be just a dream like any other dream or maybe a specific ninja is doing this?"

"I believe it may be the latter. Although, I have no idea who have that power to make dreams into reality or letting you to see a sharp future in a night's dream," Sai said, putting his finger on his chin to think. "Well, for now, we should inform this to Master Kakashi and Captain Yamato-"

"No... Let's just keep this between us for now. We gotta find more clues or something to this," Naruto cut him off. Sai nodded his head. By that time, 2 shadows appeared out of nowhere from the trees landed right beside them. Sai and Naruto looked quickly in an alerted position, it was only Kakashi and Yamato. Kakashi Yamato heard nothing, they were looking for them since they were gone from the campgrounds site.

"Sorry, I wandered off. It was my fault," Sai began, apologizing after getting scolded as if this could of happened and that. Naruto wasn't paying much attention to them after a bit. He was just staring off space in the wintered trees of the forest as the sunlight shine throughout. 'This.....was the time of that...'

Naruto began to walk deeper in the woods, leaving Sai and Kakashi and Yamato behind. They look at him with confused looks. "Where you going, Naruto?" Sai asked, running to catch up.

"I'm going to check something!" Naruto replied, he starts to run, leaping from tree to tree. Sai follows him quickly.

"Wait, Naruto!!" Kakashi called him from behind as he and Yamato starts to keep on their toes.

'If.....this dream is real......at this time of the day.....where I saw Madara again and met that odd man...with the black mask...I gotta do something!' Naruto thought, biting his lower lip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 1: Beginning

Yeah, I have begun another story.....hopefully this story can become more epic and more action-taking.
Okay, please R&R!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Nightmares into Reality Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Nightmares into Reality Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Nightmares into Reality Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Nightmares into Reality Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

Nightmares into Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares into Reality   Nightmares into Reality Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Nightmares Into Reality
Chapter 2: Truth

Date Started: 11/30/09 (Chapter 2)
Date Finished: (forgot, lol)

Naruto ran through the forest, panting, his head is full about that night and soon every moment of that dream becoming realistic. Suddenly, more images pop in his head. 'What? it can also happen when I am not just dreaming at night?' He tried to think, but is lost in train of thoughts as the images grew stronger in his head.

"Are you hurt....Scaredy-cat?" Sasuke smirked, genin Naruto grumbles, "Sasuke!!" This is the past......why?
"Naruto." ?
"Naruto."
"Naruto!" What's going on....it's just....calling me....
"Naruto....remember this! My name is....." !! But all it said was low muffled whispers from the stranger man's voice. [Bleach moment: Think of when Ichigo tried to hear Zangetsu's name for the first time but couldn't hear it. It's just like that.]

"NARUTO! Watch out!!"

More newly scenes came, too fast....too fast....A sword swung around passing the vision of me, the strange ninja coming forward with unbelievable force, another scene of a deathblow- blood rushing through the air, a jutsu that looks like rasengan a little...., Sasuke standing in front of my vision, a scene came blurry of a black haired person in the hospital bed, the rain outside of the cave, the last but not the least....Naruto- He banged into something hard, he felt his face slammed and his forehead bump as he let a groan. Naruto has oozing off crashed into a tree; Sai, Kakashi and Yamato came to help.

"Naruto, are you alright?" Sai asked, helping him to stand. Naruto was shaken by his thoughts. After a few moments of standing by himself, he came crashing down to the ground again. On his knees, head on the earth, trying to grasp for air. Sai went to his side. "You okay? Something happen?"

Naruto was little dizzy when he crashed into the tree. When he fully regained conscious, still reembering exactly what had happened. "Yeah...I'm fine," He stood up again, starting to leave again as they follow him along too.

"Naruto, what exactly happened, you've been acting weird for some time," Kakashi asked, Yamato looked to his way. Naruto just moved his eyes then back on the trail.

"I'll tell you later! I need to find out something first!" Naruto said, charging ahead.

Far off in the distance is a man in black with red clouds cloak, swirly orange mask with one eye peephole, short black hair sitting on a tree looking so relaxed. Tobi, or say, Madara was just sitting there until some feet stamping was heard not too far off. He stood up quickly as they arrive just below him. It's the Konoha ninjas; Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, and Sai.

"Hm. So we meet again, Konoha," Madara huffed. He looks at them with his sharingan eye. Sudden wind blew by his side which appeared a strange man with the black mask on, no eye peepholes, no designs on the mask, hair is not even visible, he is just covered with black clothes. Madara was oddly surprised to see the man who is next to him.

'This is!! He's!! Argh, dammit! What's going on.....?! This.....is all....that guy's doing!!' Naruto angrily thought, he growled. The Konoha shinobi take their ready-to-go positions.

"Don't fear me just 'cause I am by his side, that doesn't make me involved with the Akatsuki," said he. Madara cocked his head to face the man beside him.

"So, you've returned....who interests you now?" Madara asked, the man looked at him. He lifted his finger and points at the boy in his orange jumpsuit, Naruto.

"What?!" Naruto said with a confused look on his face. Madara widened his eye a little.

"You can't be serious..." Madara started. The man nodded, "He's the nine tails jinchuuriki, eventually, I will be needing the Kyuubi. You know what I am getting at."

Madara disappeared as the man who was next to Madara, glared at the boy below him. "Do you remember....it?"

"It? Remember what?!" Naruto asked, he is very confused. 'Wait....I know what he's talking about!! So, it was him all along?!'

"I see, you don't remember anything.....how soon you'd be gone," he said before leaving.

"What...?!" that's all Naruto could say. 'Gone...? Oh..........Shit!'

"Who was that?" Yamato curiously asked, Sai just shrugged.

"I don't know....." Kakashi responded. Naruto only had his little frown on the face of his, he looked down on the snow-covered ground. Being very silent. He eyes looked tired but isn't.

"Naruto, there's soemthing bugging me for some moments," Sai said.

"Yeah?" Naruto replied.

"Did someone die in the visions you were having?" Sai asked, Naruto raised an eyebrow as Kakashi and Yamato looked up in bewilderment.

"What?!"

"Who was it?"

"........Uuh...I don't know.....it didn't show much of it, just blood..." Naruto said, lying. 'It....was....me...!! I know it was....I saw msyelf fading and blood...??!' Then, they were having company.

They hear footsteps coming from behind. Naruto, Sai, Kakashi, and Yamato turned around to look. It's Sakura, Lee, Kiba, and few others also came along wth Sakura to search for Sasuke.

"Sakura...." Naruto only spoke out of cold breath. Sakura marched forward by herself while the others just stood here.

"Naruto, we got to talk," she insisted.

"Talk? Talk about what?" Naruto said, getting little brash. "is there soemthing you gotta tell me that you never told me about?!"

"What you saying?" looking little amazed at Naruto's sudden sayings. She shot a glance at Sai. "I won't change my mind, I know I can't keep this guilt anymore."

"That doesn't change anything. I am going." Naruto said, roughly. He turned around and walked straight ahead. There was a steep cliff few yards in front of him, down beyond that cliff is the big ocean-like water. He knows where to go and what to do now.

"Going where?!" Sakura shouted, it stopped Naruto on his tracks when he reached almost the the edge of the cliff. "What are you....?"

"I'm sorry Sakura. I gotta go alone. Don't chase after me. This'll be the last time," as naruto said that, he turned his head slowly only showing a tear flowing down half-way down of his face.

"!!?" Sakura looked at him confused, felt shocked. Naruto jumped over the cliff. He ran ontop of the water toward his fate, his destiny which soon will happen right before his eyes. He lost his chance, his chance to save Sasuke, his chance to become Hokage, his chance of everything. The Konoha ninjas on the cliff heard the story why naruto's acting on this. Sakura doesn't believe it.

Sai watched him going farther and farther. "I'm going too!" He made a ink bird and chased after Naruto. They didn't say a word.

"Me too!" said Lee, Shikamaru, Kiba, Ino, and all the rest gone. Only left standing on the cliff was Sakura. Sakura turned around to face the forest and started to walk. She stopped, only tearing up. He heart tells her to turn around and go after Naruto, but her brain is the opposite. It somehow the heart took control of the barin and won the agrument. Sakura turned around again and ran off, just right behind them and Naruto.

Long moments had passed, Naruto finally reached the land he was looking for. He went inward, the land around him is so open, so flat, no trees, no hills, no nothing but flat ground.

"Uzumaki Naruto," spoke a voice far front of him. Naruto looked and sees the guy in the akatsuki cloak.

"Madara? Why you're here? Are you siding with that guy earlier?!" Naruto said, running with questions.

"No, no. I am not siding with him. I actually wanted to kill him, take my revenge on him, make him disappear," Madara said.

"Huh??"

"Now, let me tell you of this man. His name is Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha. Let me tell you he past a little bit," Madara replied.

"What does he have anything to you then? Why is this Uchiha guy your enemy?! What is he to you?" Naruto asked.

"He is my older brother," he responded.

"What?? Your rivalry is just like Sasuke and Itachi's then?!"

"Yes, close. Listen to my tale and you'll understand," Madara Uchiha said with an evil deathglare eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 2.

Next chapter, Chapter 3: History goes in a Circle?!

The whole next chapter will be Madara telling of the past, you gotta know of Zazuro's and Madara's cursed pasts. Yes, they are siblings as older brother and younger brother. [Almost jsut like Sasuke/Itachi sibling rivalry.] With like this, Zazuro is nothing like Itachi in the end.

Well, anyhoo. R&R! Ciao!
Back to top Go down

Nightmares into Reality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Information :: Dicussion & Help :: Art,Stories and more Section :: Writing :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: