Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Madara's Plan and Sasuke....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Left_bar_bleue223495/223495About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Left_bar_bleue543643/543643About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Empty
PostSubject: About Madara's Plan and Sasuke....   About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

This gave me shivers when i read it from soneone else so i thought I could share it, here it goes.

Here it is:

Madara wants Sasuke only to be captured not killed so that he will crave for more power to Kill Danzo.
Thats when Madara will give Sasuke the EMS himself by implanting another MS into another.(WOuld fit.Kishimoto said someone will turn blind.Who else has a MS??Kakashi.Kishi never said completely blind)

By giving Sasuke the EMS he will rob it from him to gain a whole new Sharingan.The Tsuki no Me (translated eye of the moon) Sharingan.

That way Madara can use a new Time/Space Jutsu so he can go back in time and kill Hashirama before the truce happened and make himself Hokage.
That way the Uchiha wont be murdered,Sasuke wouldnt want revenge,Danzo would be neutralized,Nagato wont destroy Konoha and kill Jiraya.And most of all Naruto wouldnt have Kyuubi inside him and his father still alive.

-
Thats why I think Itachi killed Shisui.
So himself gets the MS hoping Madara would come after him instead of Sasuke protecting him once again.
That explains why Madara had so sudden interest in Sasuke after Itachi died.
Itachi=dead new vessel I might say Sasuke.
And what Itachi gave Sasuke might be something to defend against Madara and his plan.

Last edited by Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Naruto Movie 2.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Left_bar_bleue223495/223495About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Left_bar_bleue543643/543643About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)

PostSubject: Re: About Madara's Plan and Sasuke....   About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm

What are your thoughts about that theory?
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: About Madara's Plan and Sasuke....   About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 pm

There's another some manga spoilers that even got in to do with this. check it out:

461: The Devil’s Bargain

(Sasuke Scene)
Raikage: Now you’ll enter a new world of pain! (starts charging towards Sasuke)
Sasuke: (thinking) He uses Raiton… my new jutsu will be powerless against him.
Raikage: Suck this, punk! (Sasuke evades his lightning-powered fist, but the bolts strike him in the right shoulder)
Sasuke: Gaahhh!
Raikage: Screaming already?! I haven’t started yet! I wonder how you defeated my brother, but get one thing in your head, I’m not my brother!

(Taka Scene)
Suigetsu: His brother? Is he…?
Karin: He must be the Eight-Tails Jinchuuriki’s brother.
Suigetsu: But we didn’t capture him, he got away!
Juugo: Try telling that to him. Most certainly you’ll get your skull crushed.
Suigetsu: Yikes!
Karin: Two forces are coming… they must be his guardians! Prepare yourselves!

(Sasuke Scene)
Sasuke: (thinking) He’s fast and furious… I can’t afford to let him get close to me. I only got my Katon and Sharingan against him.
Raikage: You think too much! (charges another lightning fist)
Sasuke: Katon: Great Fireball Technique! (the fireball rolls in Raikage’s direction, but he easily evades)
Raikage: That’s all you got?!
Sasuke: Katon: Phoenix Immortal Fire Techinique! (multiple fireballs fly towards the Raikage, but he evades)
Raikage: You’re pitiful! (shuriken come out of the fireballs and almost reach the Raikage, but he crushed them with his fists) That’s not enough! Fly, bug, fly! (strikes Sasuke in the belly, sending him flying to the nearest wall, creating a cloud of dust) That’s how I like my bugs, smooched in the wall! (the dust cloud starts to disappear, revealing a bloody Sasuke stuck in the wall.) Uh? (A close up shows Sasuke’s eyes, revealing the Mangekyo Sharingan)

(Naruto Scene)
Madara: Uchiha Sasuke… he’s just a little boy that was caught in the middle of shady schemes. Little, petty schemes that started long ago, even before Konohagakure existed…
Naruto: Spare me the history lesson! Tell what you’re going to do with him, now!
Madara: Don’t be so rude, Naruto. It’s better for you to listen to the whole story to understand him.
Naruto: (staring at Madara)…
Madara: Where was I… oh, right, when the world was in a continuous war between clans that were hired by the battling countries. The Senju and the Uchiha clans stood up the most, therefore they were who fought the most. I did things in order to gain power against the Senju that many would see with grudge… I killed my friend to achieve the Mangekyo Sharingan, and my brother sacrificed himself to give his eyes to me, to make my Mangekyo everlasting… posted in scholarization.wordpress.com
Kakashi: You’re sick…
Madara: But I felt that was in vain when the Senju asked for truce with the Uchiha, and they agreed. Shortly after that, a pact was made with the Fire Country for help and Konohagakure was born. The selection for the First Hokage was quite unanimous, electing Hashirama, and with that the Uchiha were losing their power. I wanted to restore it, but the clan turned their back on me.
Naruto: You just wanted the cycle of hatred to continue! The clan was wiser than you!
Madara: Shut up and listen! I left the village, but the anger was burning inside me, so I challenged Hashirama in the now called Valley of the End… and lost.
Naruto: But what does anything to do with Sasuke?
Madara: Patience. Tobirama, worried that the Uchiha would rebel, gave to the clan the control of Konoha’s Military Police, but that was just an excuse to keep away the Uchiha from governation, with heavy surveillance. And then, the incident with the Kyuubi happened.
Naruto: Incident? You were behind the Kyuubi’s attack! Because of you, many people died, including my father while sealing it inside me, you bastard! How you dare to call it an incident?!
Madara: Oh my, it seems my mask has fallen. (claps his hands) Bravo, Naruto, bravo!
Naruto: Hypocrite! When I get you…!
Yamato: Please, Naruto, calm down.
Naruto: Grrr….
Kakashi: You arranged the Uchiha genocide!
Madara: Correct. I wanted them to pay for turning their backs on me, so I made the whole village suspicious of the Uchiha, since they were the only clan capable of controlling Bijuu. Hiruzen plead to not take action on the Uchiha, but the elders and Danzou didn’t care.
Naruto: Danzou… again, uh?!
Madara: But their suspicions about Uchiha clan’s rebellion were true, they were preparing a coup d’état to take over the village. That’s when Uchiha Itachi enters, as a double agent.
Kakashi: So that’s why Itachi murdered the Uchiha clan. For Konoha’s stability.
Naruto: So Sasuke didn’t stop when he killed Itachi because of that… he wants to kill Danzou and the elders!
Madara: As we speak, he’s in the Kage’s Summit, trying to kill Danzou.
Naruto: We got to go there! We got to stop him!
Madara: And that’s the main reason I came to you. Leave Sasuke to me.
Naruto: No chance in hell! What do you want from him anyway?!
Madara: His path of revenge.
Naruto: Uh?
Madara: Sasuke will try to kill Danzou, but as astonishing as his powers may be, he’s not enough against five Kages, their guards and the Land of Iron. He’ll be captured, and that’s when he’ll crave for more power. I’ll give him that power, in the form of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
Naruto: But why?
Madara: You activate the Sharingan in a distress situation. You gain Mangekyo Sharingan when you break a strong bond by death. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is obtained by transplanting one Mangekyo Sharingan into another. Tsuki no Me*Sharingan, the ultimate form of the Sharingan, will be only achievable by fusing two Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan together.
Kakashi: Tsuki no Me?
Madara: See, what you wrongly call “time/space jutsu”, it’s just space continuum bending jutsu that the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan grants. I can only manipulate the fabrics of space, allowing me to phase in and out the entire body or just parts of it. My goal is to gain access to a time continuum bending jutsu, and the only way is to use Sasuke and his eyes.
Naruto: You’re using Sasuke as an eye container?! You bastard, why are you doing this, why?!
Madara: To change the timeline of events, of course! If I return to the past and kill Hashirama before the truce between Senju and the Uchiha, I’ll be the First Hokage and I will the show the world the power of Uchiha!
Naruto: (starts to gather Kyuubi’s Chakra) You…!!! I’ll tear you apart!
Kakashi: You must be out of your mind to get away with that, Madara
Madara: But, Naruto, you’d gain the most benefit from the timeline change.
Naruto: What?!
Madara: If I alter the timeline, the Uchiha wouldn’t be murdered, so Sasuke wouldn’t begin his path of revenge. Danzou would be neutralized, so his deal with Hanzou wouldn’t exist and Nagato wouldn’t destroy Konoha and kill Jiraiya. And most important for you, I wouldn’t need to let loose the Kyuubi, therefore your father would still be alive. You’d live happily with your parents, without the Kyuubi sealed inside you and without the resentment of the rest of the village. (Naruto imagines himself as a laughing little child, piggyback riding a smiling Minato, while Kushina is by their side, hiding her face with a fan) Isn’t that your deepest desire, to live in a world where you weren’t the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki?!
Kakashi: Don’t listen to him, Naruto!
Naruto: (closes his eyes, sheds a tear) I… I…

* Eye of the Moon By Numinous | scholarization.wordpress.com

Next Chapter: You’re not alone!

462: You’re not alone!

(Naruto Scene)
Madara: So, we have a deal?
Naruto: (shedding another tear) I… would accept it gladly…
Kakashi: Naruto, no!
Naruto: (imagining himself as a little child) I was so lonely… I saw all the kids, smiling with their parents… they looked so happy… and I had nobody by my side… I felt so empty and hurt back then, drowning in the darkness that was growing inside me. (little Naruto grows into Part I Naruto with goggles) I tried to grab the people’s attention with pranks and being clumsy… but everyone looked away, they wouldn’t look me in the eyes… I cried so much. (Iruka appears behind Naruto) But someone did notice me… I was saved from my inner darkness. (Part I Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura appear, Naruto has a Leaf headband) People called me “friend” and smiled back to me. (Part I Team Ebisu appears) People called me “brother” and laughed with me. (Part I Tazuna and Inari appear) People’s problems were my problems, and that made me much stronger. (Part I Team Gai, Team Asuma and Team Kurenai appear) I proved I was strong, and people saw me with other eyes. (Part I Jiraiya, Gamakichi , Gamatatsu and Gamabunta appear) People saw me as a fellow ninja and fought alongside me. (Part I Sand Siblings appear) Before I knew, I was saving other people from their inner darkness. (Tsunade, Shizune and TonTon appear) Every promise I made, I accomplished it. (Sasuke disappears) Except Sasuke… (everyone changes to Part II, Yamato and Sai appear) But I had people on my side to keep that promise. (Asuma and Jiraiya disappear) Even if some people have departed, I’ll treasure them in my heart. (Everyone but Naruto disappears, Minato appears) All those people, even the ones I never met, made me what I am today. (the entire Konoha village appears, cheering) All Konoha acknowledges me, I couldn’t ask for more! (the imagination sequence ends; Naruto has Sage Mode eyes) As tempting has your deal is, I’m no longer the lone, defenseless Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki. I’m Uzumaki Naruto of Konohagakure! Remember that name well, because I’ll be the one breaking the cycle of hatred, so nobody else passes through what I passed!
Kakashi: Naruto…
Madara: Poor creature.
Naruto: What?!
Madara: You promptly throw away the only chance of true bliss just to pursuit an unachievable goal. Sasuke may be bitter, but he’s not so foolish in his quest. You’re pathetic, Naruto.
Naruto: I don’t care what you say, I just know that I can bring the peace the world needs. Nagato saw that too!
Madara: (starts to laugh) That’s hilarious, you’re a comedian! You’re telling me that you converted Nagato, the man who leveled Konoha, to that farfetched gibberish?!
Naruto: It doesn’t matter if you believe me or not, but mark my words: I. Will. Kick. Your. Ass. (destroys the wooden cage that concealed him)
Yamato: Naruto! Stop!
Madara: That’d be interesting. (phases out from Mokuton)
Kakashi: Crap! (tries to strike Madara with Raikiri, but he phases)
Yamato: Leave it to me! (uses Mokuton again, strangely holding Madara in his place)
Madara: Mokuton… it was always such an annoying thing. (Phases out of Mokuton, turning his back to Naruto and facing Yamato)
Naruto: Don’t turn your back on me! Kagebunshin no Jutsu! (two clones appear)
Madara: (places his left hand in Yamato’s throat, and his right above his chest) I’ll return Mokuton to its rightful place, the graveyard! (phases his hand into Yamato’s chest)
Naruto: No! (he, his clones and Kakashi try to ambush him, but he phases all attacks)
Yamato: Gahh! (Madara pulls out his hand, opening Yamato’s chest from inside and revealing his ripped heart)
Madara: Oh, you need this?! Sorry. (drops Yamato’s heart, while retracts his left hand from the throat; Yamato drops dead on the floor)
Kakashi: Tenzou, no! posted in scholarization.blogspot.com
Naruto: Arghh! (reveals Kyuubi+Sage Mode eyes) YOU BASTARD! (starts to create Fuuton: Rasenshuriken)
Kakashi: No, Naruto, this place is too small for that Jutsu!
Madara: That looks like trouble. (Naruto unleashed the Rasenshuriken) Care to be my meat shield?
Kakashi: What?! (Madara grabs Kakashi by his wrists, he struggles but Madara phases every move)
Naruto: Kakashi-sensei, GET OUT!!!

(Sasuke Scene)
(Amaterasu’s flames appear in a distant wall)
Sasuke: (still stuck in a wall, thinking) He’s fast! He avoided my Amaterasu… but where is he?
Raikage: Here, brat! (appears from above, smashing the entire wall with his fist, rising a dust cloud; thinking) What’s that crazy fire? (the cloud of dust dissipates, revealing lots of pebbles and a crippled Sasuke, with a regular eye)
Sasuke: Hrnnn… gahh!!! (vomits some blood)
Raikage: (putting a foot in Sasuke’s back) So how’s the view down there, punk? (starts to smash Sasuke’s ribs with his foot, he screams in agony) Now that I think, that such a silly question to make to a vermin like you! I don’t know how the hell you even survived to my brother, but I guarantee you, you won’t get away this time! (Sasuke’s body starts to move erratically) Uh? (color inversion, the body turns into spikes that pierce Raikage’s body) Ahhh!
Sasuke: Enjoying being trapped in my Tsukuyomi?!
Raikage: You!!!
Sasuke: I might be a bug to you, but I’m not the one that will be turned into a crisp.
Raikage: What?! (Tsukuyomi breaks, revealing the Raikage burning in Amaterasu) Gahhh!!!
Shii: (battling with Suigetsu) Raikage-sama! (runs towards the Raikage)
Suigetsu: Hey, don’t leave me hanging!
Darui: (Karin and Juugo are beaten up) What the hell are those flames surrounding Raikage-dono?! (joins Shii)
Sasuke: I think that’s enough. (the Amaterasu flames start to disappear; Raikage has his skin burned, while groans with difficulty)
Shii: (holding Raikage’s head) Raikage-sama! Raikage-sama!
Darui: I never saw him so beaten…
Sasuke: (his vision starts to blur) I’ve used the Mangekyo Sharingan too much… but I still got to defeat Danzou… (someone smacks his neck, leaving him unconscious)
Danzou: Well done, Torune, finally we caught this rogue.
Torune: Thank you, Danzou-sama.
Suigetsu: You rats, stealing the show! I’m still here, you know! (Fu uses a seal to restrain Suigetsu)
Fu: I don’t think so…
Mifune: (appearing with the other Kages) What happened here?
Danzou: Konoha’s missing-nin, Uchiha Sasuke, was brought to justice. Now we should take care of his execution.
Gaara: Don’t you mean trial?
Danzou: Hmpff… as you wish, but not much will save him.

Next Chapter: Sorrow
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: About Madara's Plan and Sasuke....   About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 pm

This theory is having an higjher and higher chance of it becoming true.........!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Madara's Plan and Sasuke....   About Madara's Plan and Sasuke.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Madara's Plan and Sasuke....
Page 1 of 1