Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crushed, Kazujo-sama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Crushed, Kazujo-sama Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Crushed, Kazujo-sama Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Crushed, Kazujo-sama Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Crushed, Kazujo-sama Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

Crushed, Kazujo-sama Empty
PostSubject: Crushed, Kazujo-sama   Crushed, Kazujo-sama Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:22 pm

(This topic is only me and Kazujo. Tobi, if you really want to, you can interfere in.)

Zazuro dragged himself to Kazujo-sama's lab room. He felt weak, he barely managed to walk further anymore. He collapsed on the lab bed.
"Bastard....Kazujo-sama, you bastard, what the hell did you to do me!!?" Zazuro let out a angry scream. He is breathing heavily, he slammed his fist down on the lab table with no stuff on it, the table broke into pieces. It was a loud slam. "Bastard......!! What the hell did you do to me!!?"
He shouted, he knitted his eyebrows fiercely. He bared his teeth. He took off his mask and his black uniform he had on. His pitch black curly spikey hair shown again, he is having some black power strange rings around his fierce eyes. very thin black rings.
His head is having so much chaos of almost everything. He let out a groan as he is in pain, mental pain.
"Bastard......." Zazuro is about to say something further more but his voice won't come out anymore, it just stopped as if his voice was snapped in half at the second. He bared his pointy fangs teeth, it just grew just right there.
"Ngh, Guh." He only made noises, as he closed his right eyes tightly.
"You bastard......W....What...the hell did you.........do to me!!!!??" He roared, as if he barked at him. Then he closed his both eyes tightly as if his eyes is burning
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 67
Birthday : 1995-03-13
Your Family : Father- Mr. Blackgold
Mother- Mrs. Blackgold
Younger Sister- Miss Blackgold

Favorite Number? : 13
Your unluckiest number? : 6
Humor : Uh, Yo?
Favorite manga? : Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Bakugan, Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Bakugan, Bleach
Manga you have read : Naruto
Favorite Anime? : Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Bakugan, Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Bakugan, Bleach
Anime series you have watched : Naruto
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Evil songs
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Kabuto, Madara, Orochimaru, Danzo, Sasuke, Suigetsu, Pain, Hidan, Zetsu and Kisame.
Bloodlines : Akuma Dragons Kekkei Genkai bloodlines.
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Crushed, Kazujo-sama Left_bar_bleue7500/7500Crushed, Kazujo-sama Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)
Life:
Crushed, Kazujo-sama Left_bar_bleue7500/7500Crushed, Kazujo-sama Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)
Village: Grass, Mist(Former) Demon HeadQuarters now.

PostSubject: Re: Crushed, Kazujo-sama   Crushed, Kazujo-sama Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 pm

"Heh, who you're calling a bastard, Zazuro." Kazujo said, walking towards him.
"Don't worry, it's just the experiments I've inserted in you is taking affect now, boy."

"Yes, it's definitely working, I have mentioned that, these experiments will have side-effects on you when I put them in you, long time ago, have I not?" He said, not really a question, he said in a hoarse flat voice.

Kazujo makes a evil smirk smile, showing his dragonish fangs. "Now, let it go." Kazujo puts his big large hand with claws-like nails on Zazuro's shoulder. "Eventually, you will have some more side-effects such as further deep memory and such, I suggest that you should stay in this place for awhile, until you feel better, you are free to go."
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Naruto Movie 2.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Crushed, Kazujo-sama Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Crushed, Kazujo-sama Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Crushed, Kazujo-sama Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Crushed, Kazujo-sama Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)

PostSubject: Re: Crushed, Kazujo-sama   Crushed, Kazujo-sama Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:56 am

"W-what?" He said, angrily, he slammed his fist into the stone wall, it cracked a little. "Idiot........You never said such things."

Suddenly, a violent and gentle mental images of his memory starting appearing in his head. He grasped his head with his two hands. More of the memory images starting to appear more...................

[Flashback Memory]

This is the time when Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha was born. His father was the leader of the Uchiha clan after Madara uchiha had left the village. His mother was the kind, gentle mother that not anyone can just have. His father got really angry on this night.....

"Dear, I want to name him Zazuro.............Zazuro Xanuzuro." She softly whispered.

"What!? That fierce demon of disgrace of the Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha!!! He must not be named again!" His father barked, slamming his large fist on the table.

"I know, look at him. Just say that we named him that name of respect and honor of the beast back then." Mother said, making a frown.

"Dishonor! Disgrace! I am very ungrateful with this name you are going to give him!! I know he is like a demon but not for our son's sake!!!" He roared.

"But....He is a demon beast just like him." His mother said. "Just say that we named him of respect and honor, please."

"Fine, but this is such a disgrace for the clan! He better not become like him at all when he grows up!" Father shouted. "I will make him the way we wanted, just like our every other children."

"Yes." Mother said, agreeing. Strangely, Zazuro was able to hear and understand everything they were saying but does not know what they are talking about.

[[Few weeks later]]

"Zarlo!" A woman called someone from outside, Zazuro's big brother.

"What?!" Zarlo answered.

"Take care of Z, please!" She said, then she is gone. His family started to say Z as his nickname, not saying Zazuro ever again since the day mother choosed to name him that.

"Why me, again?!" Zarlo said, complaining. But Zarlo liked Zazuro.

"Hey Z." Zarlo said. He looked at him. Zazuro just looked back, he opened his mouth for a few moments.

"Za. Zarrrrr. Zarlo." Zazuro said in just three tries, Zarlo was his first word, he was just born few weeks ago. Zarlo was surprised but even more, his started talking after just 4 weeks. He ran to his mother.

"Mother!!!!!!!" Zarlo wailed at her.

"Yes?" She replied.

"He started talking! Z said Zarlo as his first word, in just 4 weeks!! He is becoming like him!" He said. Mother gasped, then she started to cry. Mother told father about it later in the evening, Father did not take it very well. Father already threatened to abandon Zazuro. But Mother disagreed, she decided to keep him in the family longer.

[2 years passed........]

(Writing this in next post.)
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Crushed, Kazujo-sama   Crushed, Kazujo-sama Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 pm

[2 years passed..............]

Zazuro is walking around outside, he is already walking since he was just 4 months old. His father even thretaened one more time to abandon Zazuro. Zazuro started talking more and more. He starts to understand and see lots of things.

He sees a strange figure in the shadows in the distance. This figure under the shadow is the time when he met Kazujo. zazuro ran to him, hoping he is just like everyone else, a gentle guy he'd ever meet. He is.

"Hello there." Zazuro said in his childlish voice. Kazujo turned his head surprised to who talked to him.

"You can se me?" He asked him, he is even more surprised that this person who talked to him and able to see him is this todler boy.

"What are you talking about? Of course, I can see you!" Zazuro said in his big attitude voice. "What's your name!?"

"Heh, Kazujo, Kotonashi Akuma." He whispered, he does not expect for someone like Zazuro to know him or remember his name or know what Akuma is.

"Akuma? You're from that dragon clan! nice to meet ya Kazujo!" Zazuro said in his big voice, Kazujo got surprised again. he asked what his name is.

"My name? Everyone in my family calls me Z but my real anme is Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha." He said, Kazujo widened his eyes when he heard the name of the beastly demon.

"You? Zazuro?" Kazujo said.

"It's okay. My family said i am just named after him of respect and honor, Zazuro xanuzuro Uchiha." Zazuro said, remembering what his family told him.

"I see." Kazujo said, he smiled, showing his dragonish fangs. Zazuro got awed by his fangs, he never saw anyhting liek it.

"You're even a dragon yourself?!" Zazuro asked, he smiled.

"Not fully, people from the akuma have the features everytime but you see, not full dragons." Kazujo explained. Zazuro understood it.

"Nice!" He smiled, the ever first time he ever smiled this happy and such a big grin on his face. Kazujo chcukled. Zazuro then laughed too. Zazuro started following Kazujo as if he is his god. Zazuro also started training under him. His father does not care if Zazuro have been gone for a long time, he does not even care if he is gone for years either.

Zazuro just walked home, he didn't enter, tere was people in his home still.

"Goodbye." He whispered, he got his things with him, even such at young age, he started to be away with kazujo for awhile since 2 and 2 months old. His father approached behind him.

"Where are you going?" He said with a evil face. He just looked back at him. Zazuro knows that he doesn't even care about his existence like as if zazuro never appeared in his life, not even once until this time.......

"I am going away, simply, I am running away!" Zazuro said, he looked away. His father put his hands on Zazuro's shoulders.

"Do not return home until you are truly strong, very strong." He said.

"I don't care. i am not going to return home at all! I am not coming back!" Zazuro said, he stormed off. Kazujo was in the forest, under the shadows.

"Fine then, Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha." His father said the name, zazuro looked back with a shocked look on his face. Yet, he still walked away.

His father went to the house. His mother watched the scene but didn't hear what they had said.

"I don't want but help to think that the beast demon had been reborned into that boy!" Mother said, crying.

"He won't return, not ever." His father, that's all he have to say.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Crushed, Kazujo-sama   Crushed, Kazujo-sama Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Zazuro continued training under Kazujo. Until then, Kazujo took him to the Mist village, being away from Konoha. Zazuro started Ninja Academy there at 3 and half years old. In just 6 months, he graduated the academy at 4 years old. This record had shockened the countries and many so furth. He became a genin at age 4.
He also passed the Chuunin Exams easily at just age 4 and half. Zazuro Xanzuuro Uchiha is on the exact same footsteps as the beast demon; Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha once took. Many people started to get frightened of him because this really young ninja kid reminded them of the beast demon many years ago. Somehow, to the stories zazuro have heard, the famous best demon was trying to be immortal but he was killed by a really dangerous ninja, that ninja is still unknown but one day Zazuro will kill that ninja who killed the beast demon.

Strangely, Zazuro wanted to kill this ninja when he heard the the beast demon was killed by this ninja. Still, it is still unknown who did it. Most strangely, back then, zazuro have the same thinking ways just like the beast demon back then had.

Many people truly have thought that the beast demon; Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha had been reborned into this another Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha. Many ninjas and people tried to kill this new Zazuro young ninja kid whom they've died after another the other. More people got terrified. Kazujo smiled evily, he knew exactly what Zazuro is going to do next, he even knew zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha long time ago. Kazujo knew many ninjas even way before the beast demon was born.

Zazuro started his beastly demon evilness when he turned 5 years old........the day he first killed ever, the first person he killed was the Water Daimyo. Thousnads of people been turning against the dictator Water Diamyo, many of them couldn't kill them, not even a sannin but until this extremely powerful young ninja, Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha killed him at last. More people got terrified more of this incident but few poeple cheered that at least the dictator Water Diamyo is finally dead.
Kazujo said that Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha is already much stronger than the beast demon at this age currently.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Crushed, Kazujo-sama   Crushed, Kazujo-sama Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 pm

[Age 12]
Zazuro became a ANBU at age 12, but poorly, he knew Ukoka for a very long time, Zazuro's beastly mind had gone wild. 'Mangekyou Sharingan...........' He though. He marched right in Ukoka's house. Ukoka was surprised to see him there. Zazuro started the first move against Ukoka, he had no idea why or what Zazuro is doing this for.

"Oluar!! What in the world are you doing?!" Izuykio asked really loud. That night, Zazuro went in his house, Oluar is Zazuro's codename. Izuykio's real name is Ukoka. Izuykio is a codename for Ukoka too. It was a terrifying, disaster night for Ukoka.

"I am going to have some business with you. Just shut up already!" Oluar said, whispering under his breath.

"Just the hell tell me what's going on now?!" Ukoka said.

"You don't need to call me Oluar, this is not a public place anyways, Ukoka." Zazuro grutted again, he pulled out his death sword.

"What the hell are you doing that now?! You are going to kill me!?" Ukoka shouted at his friend. But it was too late, zazuro already stabbed his death sword into his beloved friend's chest, splitting the heart apart. Ukoka screamed but he is dead at the exact moment when he was hit. After ukoka is completely dead, Zazuro putted Ukoka's wound back together again, healed it as much as he can so no one will ever find out that it was zazuro's doing of course. But he left the blood vessels un-connected to the heart so he can not be alive anymore, no one ever discovered that part either. He also fixed the back of his chest, now the he wiped all the blood off the floor and off the anbu. Zazuro poured water on he floor and on ukoka so the smell won't be there for dogs. He blow dried Ukoka's body with his newly wind element. At that same moment, his Mangekyou is finally fully awaken!

Zazuro looked at Ukoka with his new Mangekyou sharingan, he saw many new things of his new sharingan stage. He grinned so large than he smiled happily of his short over-kill victory. Ever since the day, few hours later of Ukoka's unexpected death never to be uncovered. Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha is the new Anbu Captain ever since then.

Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha in his whole different form, not in ANBU uniform pace but no one would recognize it was definitely Zazuro himself in a new form at 1:07 AM, one hour and 7 minutes after midnight, large possibilty that all Uchihas should be asleep as well many many other villagers should be too. He stood, half-knelting down on alarge post in front of the full moon's dazzling bright light shone on Leaf Village where zazuro can see almost everything. Light white snow started to come down, falling through the sky horizons, breaking through until it hits the ground. He barely to look away but the cold was quite warm that it just melted really quickly just before it hits the ground. He jumped down, he had putted all the Uchihas in genjutsu so he could steal their mangekyou sharingans so he can create more powerful Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan than ever before, including Madara's.
He leaped far down and started walking through the doors of the Uchiha houses. Firstly, he sees his 1st older brother sleeping, trapped in genjutsu. He plucked out his eyes. his eye sockets started to bleed out but zazuro had killed him afterwards. He then killed his 2nd older sister, father, mother, grandmother, grandfather, 4 cousins, aunt, uncle, 2nd older brother, 1st older sister, then his younger brother. He didn't kill him fast enough like he did on other ones. He just looked down at his peaceful face. But he plucked his eyes out carefully then he just left him there, leaving him to die peacefully through his genjutsu but he wasn't thinking about that first, he just stabs him quickly. His younger brother slowly dies then his face fades away out of Zazuro's view.

[Next morning...] Flasback Two Continues..]

The people was ticked off to hear the silent murders happened to all of the uchiha members except zazuro himself, he would never to commit suicide but he blamed himself so that everyone was accussing zazuro for this since he is one of the two Uchihas ever alive. Zazuro continued to live on, no one still ever fully finds out about that night either. Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha was once again tricked them out.
Later that day, Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha got a nickname "The Black Uchiha" which everyone, mostly children had looked up to him as years passed from his name getting to be known so well all around the world. Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha got this nickname because He is now the only one of the two oldest Uchiha survivors in this world. Everyone believed he is strong, much stronger to be called Golden Uchiha but that's a name for show offs and the oldest, first person to be called Golden Uchiha was Madara Uchiha. No one knows his true idenity or face, only his parents' does, the old ascentors of his family knew.

He never smiled, even though it was supposed to be amazing thing ever to him but he never showed to be happy or smiling or eager anymore since the night he killed Ukoka. He then started to join up ANBU forces and became ANBU Captain of all the Great Five countries and many other small countries and villages. His name became even more known as he expands many all around.

He never had awakened his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, he didn't felt like it to awaken but sooner it would be a problem for the first few times but since that day he had awaken it, his light never fading, he decided to leave his sharingan open, never taking it back to normal. He still chnages his sharingan stages, most of the time it had been 3 tomoe sharingan. Sometimes he had been switching around with his family's sharingan around with his sharingan with some others. Not all sharingans have the same powers as other sharingans do. That is which made him even more powerful.

The beast demon Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha long time ago never, even once, had Enternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha started to truly believe that he is the reborned zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha, his actions is totally shaken up just like the beast demon had.
Of course, Zazuro reborned or so he believed had became truly powerful and he now gotten his immortal status.
Unfortunlately, he could still not find the killer ninja who killed the beast demon Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha many years ago. Reborned Zazuro will find that ninja and that ninja will die by his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Crushed, Kazujo-sama   Crushed, Kazujo-sama Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 pm

[[The same night he killed his clan for good.......]]

Just before he went to kill his parents in the middle of the killing. zazuro banged down the doors, strangely, the security alarm did not go off.

"Who's there?!" A man shouted, it appeared to be the leader of the Uchiha clan, Zazuro's father. The mother is just right behind him, they were having a meeting with some tea.

Zazuro walked in more slowly, every footstep goes slow. Zazuro opened his mouth to talk.

"There's no way you will get away with it." He spoke under his breath. Father recognize this voice just a little bit.

"That voice..........Zazuro?" He said, with his widened eyes. The woman behind him gasped. Zazuro shows himself in the light from the moon, revealing that he already have Mangekyou Sharingan in his totally different form, they can barely notice his appearance.

"Yes. Bid farewell." Zazuro said in his sound-like child voice.

"Fool! You said you'll never return!!" Father yells.

"Yes, i did say that. i'll never return home to live with you anymore. I have return here to......slaughter." Zazuro willfully spoke, halfly is the truth, other is just little lie.

"Slaughter? What are you trying to achieve?!" Father shouted.

"Shut Up. I don't need to tell you that, Ruzai!" Zazuro said. Ruzai is father's real anme. The mother's name is Tumi.

"How dare you to call me that! Look at what you have done, I have been listening to the news and reports of bad actions from Zazuro xanuzuro Uchiha, you!! You have became too much of it, Zazuro! i will never believe that you are our son! just that beast demon zazuro who is reborned of you!" Father shouted. By that time, they are dead by then. Zazuro used to technique to go fast through and make no blood but they have died right there by then.

"You're right. I might be zazuro as reborned, in this new soul. I am proud of it." Zazuro spoke the last words to them. He no longer think that Ruzai and Tumi are his parents. He gazed at the moon, shining it's light on Zazuro's face. The white light glittens in his dark cold black eyes.

[Few moments later of the incident]

Zazuro matched in Zarlo's room, he is in under genjutsu while he is sleeping. Zazuro lowered his eyes at him. He remembered that his first word was Zarlo. Zarlo was his closest sibling he could have alongside with his younger brother, Zawaki. Zawaki is in zarlo's room. They usually sleep in the same room of seperate beds. Zazuro just watched them sleep. Zazuro didn't want to kill Zarlo or Zawaki but he have an idea.

Zazuro does some sealing technique, he took the souls of zarlo and zawaki in a sealing scroll, then he killed them in their sleep. This is the day he ever felt so sad here.

He stored the scrolls in kazujo's scrolls room. He also took the bodies of Zarlo and zawaki, he used another technique to put out fake bodies that is exactly like the real one even with all their DNAs.

[Memory of flashbacks ends]

Zazuro is breathing heavily, he groaned. He remembered about Zarlo and zawaki, he ddin't even realized that he had done that. he nearly forgot all about it. He woke up and started to move. It seems as if his side-effects went away.

"Kazujo-sama.....Lead me to the scrolls room." Zazuro said, his voice doesn't sound very good either, it seems as if his voice is hoarse, a sore throat sounds like it. "I want....Zarlo and Zawaki....."

Zazuro stood up, he felt weak as he stood up but he is strong now.

Crushed, Kazujo-sama 6e08498

Last edited by Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 67
Birthday : 1995-03-13
Your Family : Father- Mr. Blackgold
Mother- Mrs. Blackgold
Younger Sister- Miss Blackgold

Favorite Number? : 13
Your unluckiest number? : 6
Humor : Uh, Yo?
Favorite manga? : Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Bakugan, Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Bakugan, Bleach
Manga you have read : Naruto
Favorite Anime? : Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Bakugan, Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, Bakugan, Bleach
Anime series you have watched : Naruto
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Evil songs
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Kabuto, Madara, Orochimaru, Danzo, Sasuke, Suigetsu, Pain, Hidan, Zetsu and Kisame.
Bloodlines : Akuma Dragons Kekkei Genkai bloodlines.
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:
Village: Grass, Mist(Former) Demon HeadQuarters now.

PostSubject: Re: Crushed, Kazujo-sama   Crushed, Kazujo-sama Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:51 pm

"Yes........Zazuro-kun" Kazujo said. he marched out with Zazuro behind him.

[Leaves Topic]

(zazuro, you make the topic. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crushed, Kazujo-sama   Crushed, Kazujo-sama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crushed, Kazujo-sama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Ninja HeadQuarters :: Demons' HeadQuarters :: Leader's Office-
Jump to: