Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cirrus Xiahem
Genin
Genin
Cirrus Xiahem

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 78
Birthday : 1993-12-03
Job/Hobbies : Hanging Out and HS Swimming
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life:
Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Village: Hidden stone

Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Cirrus was sitting in a tree, during the cold winter night. There were candles along the lakeside's path that he had set up earlier in the evening. It was cold out, but he continued his bidding. The night was open and all of the clouds had gone. The moon was bright out this night. It was a good night to camp out under the glistening stars. Hopefully, someone would show up. He was starting to get lonely. He didn't mind that much though, he was used to it. No one really liked him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kitaro

Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 18
Birthday : 1994-04-24
Job/Hobbies : i dont think ill tell you
Humor : think of something funny
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Life:
Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:06 am

Kitaro was passing by the stone village but didnt expect to stay long there. He noticed someone also alone and walked over to them. After a couple of steps he could be seen clearly although the bottom half of his face was covered with a red rag the rest of his features were visible.
Back to top Go down
Cirrus Xiahem
Genin
Genin
Cirrus Xiahem

Sagittarius Rooster

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 am

Cirrus looked up and spotted the person walking toward him. He dropped his head back down and started to speak. "So, who are you, and what brings you to the Hidden Stone Village?" He started to open a bag of chips, considering that he was hungry. He pulled one out of the bag, and looked at the person. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Kitaro
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kitaro

Taurus Dog

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 pm

"to many questions and I can answer them all with one answer. Im a traveler. and uh the last question has a different answer and that is yes i would want some." Kitaro said coming closer to the unknown ninja. He walked slowly but calmly over.
Back to top Go down
Cirrus Xiahem
Genin
Genin
Cirrus Xiahem

Sagittarius Rooster

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Cirrus handed some over to the shinobi. "My name is Cirrus Xiahem. I'm a genin here at the Stone. His eyes changed to yellow. "Well, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Utashi Hatake
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Utashi Hatake

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 72
Birthday : 1995-04-25
Job/Hobbies : Football/baseball
Favorite Number? : 22
Your unluckiest number? : 4
Humor : Funny stuff
Favorite manga? : None
Manga you reading? : None
Manga you have read : None
Favorite Anime? : None
Anime you watching : Naruto
Anime series you have watched : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : None
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Kakashi Hatake
Favorite Naruto Quotes : None
Bloodlines : None
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
Life:
Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
Village: The hidden stone

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:33 pm

The Tsuchikage started down the walk way.He had got to the cirrus and the other ninja."what are you doing out here cirrus?"utashi said,and he added"who are you do not look like a stone ninja?"utashi said to the unknown ninja.
Back to top Go down
http://Naruto-x.forumsmotion.com
Kitaro
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kitaro

Taurus Dog

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:02 pm

"um im sorry for intruding on your lands but I came here in search for what I have been searching for a long time now. I didnt believe i would find much if any of it here but i decided to look" Kitaro did a short bow to the tsuchikage and gave a wink to the genin. He then turned and began walking away.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Hatake
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Utashi Hatake

Taurus Pig

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:41 pm

"Cirrus who was that and what did he want with you"utashi said
Back to top Go down
Cirrus Xiahem
Genin
Genin
Cirrus Xiahem

Sagittarius Rooster

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Cirrus looked at the kage and lowered his head. "Sorry Utashi sir, but he never told me what his name was, and he had nothing to do with me. We were just talking. In case you might ask, I'm just....camping." He then continued eating his chips.
Back to top Go down
Utashi Hatake
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Utashi Hatake

Taurus Pig

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm

First,you do not have to call me sir,just utashi."And second of all come inside the village and camp it`s dangerous out here."
Back to top Go down
Cirrus Xiahem
Genin
Genin
Cirrus Xiahem

Sagittarius Rooster

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:35 pm

He finished up his bag of chips. He kept looking out into the wide open country. "Sorry Utashi, but I like it out here. It's crampy in there between the barriers of our town. I like it wide open, clear of all boundaries and to be free. Plus, I think I know when to come into the villiage. Since I am from a plant clan, and have it's ability, I can sense when anyone is coming." He put the bag back and packed his things. He put the candles out and put them away. He threw his bags over his shoulder, then looked back up at the kage. "But if you want me to, I'll go back in. Although, I like it more out there."
Back to top Go down
Utashi Hatake
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Utashi Hatake

Taurus Pig

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:55 pm

"No,you can stay out here." utashi said with a smile.utashi went back to the village for bed.utashi thought to himself that genin is very misterious.
Back to top Go down
Cirrus Xiahem
Genin
Genin
Cirrus Xiahem

Sagittarius Rooster

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:22 pm

He quickly unpacked his belongings, except didn't put the candles back out. "Well, that works to. I'll be back in a little while, when the sun starts running." He looked over back to his stuff as the sun was close to rising. He just looked back at the gates and sat back down in his tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)   Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Outside the Villiage (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Role Play :: The Great 5 Shinobi Countries :: Earth Country/Hidden Rock Village-
Jump to: