Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start Over........

Go down 
+4
Sai
Uchiha Itachi
Madara
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Okay. i want to start things over. Our admin, Naruto worked hard on this site and gathered a lot of people on here to have fun and RolePlay and chat and stuff.

Now, look at it, it looks like it's been adbandoned, not much people come here. I wanted this site to just be popular in every way.

i want to earn and get our members back and start over again like it was long time ago.

People on here should come back and have fun like before.

Here's the legend that people helped make this site:

Naruto
Kito Uchiha
gramps
Kitaro
Flyer 79
Cirrus Xiahem
Orochimaru
Utashi Hatake
Pain
Kaede Asuka
Yamato
Gaara
Soul Kazura
Sai
Uchiha Itachi
koja
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Madara
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Tobi
(and everyone else)

I think those are important people that helped Naruto make this site and everything. Now the forum looked better.
Zazuro Xanuzuro uchiha, that's me, I helped the site by putting up the Naruto Music playlist on to make the forum more entertaining and fun, no sound = boring. Which everyone seems to like the music that goes with Naruto forums.

Of these great RolePlayers get topics or threads going and everything. Now...the site is going down. It should be going up.

That's why I wanna start over and get our members back and start RolePlaying again like we were.

Right now, I am starting back to old threads/topics I was in but wasn't complete and make new topics and get members back and everything I can.

(P.S.: I edied the Portal a bit, added a Widget, the "KAKASHI GAIDEN" thing, everyone loves Kakashi gaiden, its gonna be AIRED as Animated!!)
I also edited the Naruto news and Manga & Books and Anime widgets. Wink

Say, that you can help too and you are with me to help this forum to be back where it was.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Madara

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 251
Birthday : 1996-12-24
Job/Hobbies : Playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band, war games, baseball, Playing the Drums
Nicknames : Zeppelin
Your unluckiest number? : 6
Humor : HA HA HA
Favorite manga? : Naruto, D.Gray Man
Manga you reading? : Naruto, One Piece, D.Gray Man, Pokemon
Manga you have read : Naruto, One Piece, Mar, D-Gray Man, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon
Favorite Anime? : Naruto

Anime you watching : Naruto

Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh,
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 3 and 2
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Heroes Come Back and GO!!! (Fighting Dreamers)

Favorite Naruto Quotes : Kakashi: Look you don't get it which isn't same as getting it. Get it?

Pain: We are Pain..... and we are a god!

Naruto: Hey, spikey aloe plant!
Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Rinnegan
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Life:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist, Leaf Village (former)

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:09 pm

I agree entirely on starting over! I have been seeing not a lot of members coming on in the the past few months and was wondering what happened to them. We really need to start over and maybe this will bring members the members back on. Anyways, thanks Zazuro for paying attention to this and bringing this up. Kakashi !
Back to top Go down
http://thewarroom.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Uchiha Itachi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uchiha Itachi

Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 27
Birthday : 1994-05-06
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Uchiha itachi, Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Sasuke, Orochimaru,
Bloodlines : Mangekyou Sharingan!
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Life:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Village: Konoha (Former)

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:58 pm

I'm back!! thank you Zaz Xan. I was looking for the link few weeks ago but couldn't find it! Thanks for mailing me and pushing me back on! Now, i will definitely add this to favorites. one thing, Zaz Xan, if i was being inactive again for little over 2 weeks, mail me again.

Thank you! Very Happy bounce sunny geek lol! Laugh Tongue Lol Kakashi ! Kakashi !

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sai
Akatsuki Assisstant Leader
Akatsuki Assisstant Leader
Sai

Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1996-03-11
Job/Hobbies : Computer/Basketball
Humor : I don't know...
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Sai, ANY akatsukis
Bloodlines : N/A

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue400/400Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Life:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue970/970Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (970/970)
Village: [strike]Konoha[/strike]

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Yeah, me too Bro! Thanks for alerting me on too.

Lol

I liked the idea of starting things over! Now we can get back to RolePlaying!! i wonder where Naruto is though..........I mean, he wouldn't abadned his own forum since he made it and there's still members here that come!

Well, Thanks a lot to you Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha!!
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com/
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Number of posts : 95
Birthday : 1995-04-14
Job/Hobbies : Uhm, TOBI!?
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Tobi is in TOBI world!
Favorite manga? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you have read : I got bored with One Peice. Dragonball and DBZ
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto and Bleach
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Tobi likes them all!!!
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I love 'em all!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!
Favorite Naruto Quotes : Uhm, IDK? I guess this one:

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!
Tobi: Whoops.
Bloodlines : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:
Village: Unknown/Mystery

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:47 pm

AIE AIE AIE AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tobi is back thanks to whoever was it!!!!!!!!!

Tobi wanna know what's up and what's Tobi gonna do!!! ^.^

Tobi is respected on the list, lol. XD>
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue100/0Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue10/10Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:54 pm

*bows deeply* The Hyabusa clan will fight for the future of this page. how may i help? i could probably be a moderator since i have daily access. i would like this site to be restored to its former glory and achievements. Zaz Xan, what can i doo to help?
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Naruto Movie 2.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 am

Well, you can try to get some new members here while I am trying to bring back members on this forum which i have done for Itachi, Sai, and Tobi, so far.

You can RP just like before and such.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:32 pm

P.S. Sorry for not saying anything about Naruto's attendance on the site. He has been away on his vacation for a long awhile. I know him from other thousands places besides here. We talk on Im and further more.
Naruto will be back next week from his long vacation trips! ^_^ So, don't worry! Naruto will be back and running again.

The best thing, it's not too late! Let's go and get members and such and surprise Naruto with more of ever! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pain
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pain

Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 145
Birthday : 1996-07-09
Job/Hobbies : Naruto
Favorite Number? : 6
Your unluckiest number? : 2
Humor : Naruto
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Manga you have read : Naruto
Anime series you have watched : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : None of them yet.
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Pain, Nagato, Yahiko.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "We are pain. We are GOD!" - Pain
Bloodlines : Rinnegan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Life:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Village: Rain

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha wrote:
P.S. Sorry for not saying anything about Naruto's attendance on the site. He has been away on his vacation for a long awhile. I know him from other thousands places besides here. We talk on Im and further more.
Naruto will be back next week from his long vacation trips! ^_^ So, don't worry! Naruto will be back and running again.

The best thing, it's not too late! Let's go and get members and such and surprise Naruto with more of ever! Wink

Really? That's great!!! I am glad Naruto is coming back!

and 1; i accept your apology. Smile Here ya go Cody!
Back to top Go down
http://akatsuki.com/
Gaara
Sannin
Sannin
Gaara

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 18
Birthday : 1996-01-09
Job/Hobbies : Gaara..Gaara..Gaara..
Favorite Number? : 5
Your unluckiest number? : 1
Humor : GAARA! GAARA! GAARA!
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Manga you have read : Naruto
Anime series you have watched : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara of the Desert!
Favorite Naruto Quotes : Naruto
Bloodlines : Sand?
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue775/775Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (775/775)
Life:
Start Over........ Left_bar_bleue775/775Start Over........ Empty_bar_bleue  (775/775)
Village: Sand Village

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Wow. everything changed, almost chnaged since I last visited here, it was like what, April or maybe March?

I am glad to be back with everyone. Thanks for the mail bring up, i thought it was just a spam thing but oops. Lol.

:cat3: LOL! I see you added a lot of smileys, they are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Madara

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 251
Birthday : 1996-12-24
Job/Hobbies : Playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band, war games, baseball, Playing the Drums
Nicknames : Zeppelin
Your unluckiest number? : 6
Humor : HA HA HA
Favorite manga? : Naruto, D.Gray Man
Manga you reading? : Naruto, One Piece, D.Gray Man, Pokemon
Manga you have read : Naruto, One Piece, Mar, D-Gray Man, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon

Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh,
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 3 and 2
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Heroes Come Back and GO!!! (Fighting Dreamers)

Favorite Naruto Quotes : Kakashi: Look you don't get it which isn't same as getting it. Get it?

Pain: We are Pain..... and we are a god!

Naruto: Hey, spikey aloe plant!
Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Rinnegan
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist, Leaf Village (former)

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Wow... so many members are coming on again! Kakashi !
Back to top Go down
http://thewarroom.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Start Over........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Over........   Start Over........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start Over........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Information :: Rules, Annoucements, & Updates-
Jump to: