Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart been lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Heart been lost Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Heart been lost Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Heart been lost Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Heart been lost Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:06 am

Title: Heart been lost

Short Summary: NaruSaku fanfic Sakura soon realizes that she does have feelings for Naruto than just a friend or comrade of Team 7. Some parts will be Rated M.

Genres: Adventure/Romance
---------------------------------------------------------------
I am very sorry about my 'capitalization' but it was like that when i downloaded this story from Notepad. Even though I have capitalized them.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Later in this story, there will be some other pairings than just NaruSaku, some fighting goes on. This story will not be rushed but may take up few chapters to finish up a arc, like battles. So please be patient over it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it may seem short but I'll make them long as possible for each chapter.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Naruto Movie 2.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Heart been lost Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Heart been lost Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Heart been lost Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Heart been lost Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:07 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue: of when a strong friendship comes bending into each other's hearts, they can truly understand each other and become protective over one another. this is when the new time of 'naruto' had come in. this is getting close to the end of a battle of unfinsied. naruto uzumaki, the host of 9 tails fox spirit versus pain, an akatsuki whom that captures all bijuus and jinchuurikis like naruto uzumaki. a jinchuuriki is someone who have a legendary spirit beast inside of them like the 9 tails fox, the kyuubi or 1 tailed beast inside of gaara, the shukaku. an unfinished battle continues, there is one person that controls all 6 pain bodies. naruto finally be able to take them down and goes to search for the real host who is a crippled man back in a hiding place which konan build up, nagato the akatsuki leader. they have finally met face to face, even for nagato too, he has the rinnegan. one of the strong ocular doujutsus whoever lived, the rinnegan besides sharingan and byakugan. after they've talked.. naruto is about to give his answer...
"what is your answer, uzumaki naruto?" nagato asked after he told naruto his story about pain and how'd he ended up like this.

naruto sighed. he is angry about something, he is thinking over again about nagato's story he heard from him. now he has an answer.

"well?" nagato said again. he is tired of waiting now.

"i don't need to answer you. since you are the enemy of konoha. if you really want to know, then beat me up to force it out of me!" naruto said.

"nagato, i told you. this is just wasting our time!" konan interrupted.

"konan, i want you to stay back. i will force it out of him. i will hear his answer." nagato said.

"nagato! we don't time now! just capture him now!" konan said.

"konan, stay back now." nagato said. "i won't go easy on you this time, uzumaki naruto."

"heh. i could say the same, then" naruto said.

"nagato! you are in no condition to move at a time like this!" konan said.

"konan, stay back and let me as i wish to do so." nagato said, once more again. -
naruto....please come back alive! sakura thought loudlly in her head.

yamato felt a sizzle on his hand again, he stopped running. he is panting now. the number on his hand just disappeared.

"how is that possible? is naruto be able to control the kyuubi now?" yamato asked himself, wondering so many questions but he still head to konoha to see what happened and why naruto went into kyuubi mode. -------------------------------------------------

"i will be more tricky than you had met before, not anything you've experienced." nagato said. "since, i know all you moves and jutsu plans already."

"you should not..." naruto paused for a moment.

"should not what?" nagato asked.

"underestimate me!!" naruto shouted. he is now in sage and kyuubi mode. his toad and kyuubi eyes crossed.

"?!" nagato have no idea what he is planning on now. "damn it. he never used that plan before.." he said to himself.

"nagato, are you sure you'll be okay?" konan asked, worrying about him.

"i will be fine, konan. please stay back now." nagato said, konan stepped back.

"multi shadow clone jutsu!" naruto said. he made 9 clones. two clones went to make a dual rasengans, the other clones grouped into three and makes 2 rasenshurikens. one naruto clone went behind nagato and konan and threw a rasenshuriken then naruto himself, threw a rasenshuriken going at nagato from the front.

two clones splitted up their two dual rasengans in their hands. the rasenshuriken from the back hitted konan first then started to blew around then the front rasenshuriken hits nagato.

"nagato!!!" konan shouted. then she was blew away. the two dual rasengans hitted konan from the naruto clone. alot of naruto clones was proofed away except one with 2 dual rasengans in his hands.

nagato is lying on the ground, a lot of blood is coming out of his mouth. he panted hard then naruto walked up.

"you wanted to hear my answer, right?" naruto said. but nagato's throat was all cutted up to talk.

"my answer is that you stop giving out pain, that would also hurt yourself too. the world would be gone if that happens. nagato, my answer should be that i kill you and all of the pain that is coming to the world." naruto said.

nagato coughed then the naruto clone hitted him with his two dual rasengans. then the tree and the place surrounding it start to blew up and cause a lot of wreckage now.

"wha-what just happened?" neji hyuuga said, looking over his shoulder.

they can all see is the clouds puffing in the air throughout the area and the clouds start to expand then disappear again.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:08 am

Chapter 1: A DeadEnd

The ruins are collasped to the ground, some are still falling. Naruto gets out of the way from falling objects. Dust and clouds gathered around when the ruins is damaged. Naruto looked around to look for Nagato and the blue-haired girl, Konan. Nagato broke through the wreckage above him. He is very badly injured from Naruto's RasenShuriken. Konan appears to be dead.

-------------------------------------------
"What happened now?" Tenten asked.

"Byakugan!" Neji said, he only sees two people with their chakra flowing in the distance, he sees the ruins beneathed them and a person lying on the ground, dead. "There is two ninjas alive, one dead."

"Can it be? Did Naruto kill one of the akatsuki?" Rock Lee said, looking shocked.

-----------------------------------------------
Naruto marched forward to Nagato. He jumped down in the creator in the ground where Nagato lays.

"Naruto...I.." Nagato coughed and he coughed more and some blood came out. "I've underestimated you."

"I told you, you should not underestimate me!" Naruto said. Naruto makes a normal Rasengan in his hand with his chakra and sage mode chakra.

"Are you...?" Nagato is starting to say but Naruto cutted him off.

"This is over. I'll finish you off quicklier so you don't need to feel any more pain, Nagato." Naruto said, then he slammed his Rasengan directly at Nagato. More ruins surrounding it cracked up again. Few trees came down, smashing on top of Nagato's crippled body. Nagato now layed dead underneath the large ruins.

Naruto stood back up, and flip jumped backwards back up on the hill again, out of the creator. He is now sure that Nagato and Konan is dead now.

He is now thinking what he would do next after he had defeated Pain. He looked to his left, at the village. The village is down in such a big melt down. Barely anything is left, just creators and mountains.
------------------------------------------
"!!" Neji is shocked now. "Now the other one is killed! Naruto had killed them both!"

"No way!" Rock Lee said in a shock.

Hinata started to gain more consciouss. "Naruto killed them?" Hinata slowly started to say.

"Most likely." Might Guy said.

"Isn't he going to come back now?" Tenten asked.

Sakura heard and she just too amazed that she couldn't talk for a moment. "Is..Is he okay?"

"Yeah. He have a little chakra left in him. He has gotten stronger." Neji said, he deactivated his Byakugan.

Sakura then feels a little warm feeling in her stomach. "What is this...?" She murmured to herself.

"Something wrong, Sakura?" Lee asked.

"Oh! No, it's nothing!" She shakes her hand in front of her face and she grinned in a doubt. Then she frowned a little.
-------------------------------------------

Naruto just looked around through the dust clouds. Then he begins to walk home. He is now worried about the village and the ninjas, especially his friends and the people he knows. Naruto couldn't sense Kakashi's chakra somehow, he might of thinking that he is out on a mission or something.

[Few moments later...]

Naruto had arrived in the Leaf Village. He then meets up with Shikamaru, Ino, Shiho, and the others.

"Naruto!" Shikamaru yells out. "So what happened?"

"I...I killed them, Konan and Nagato." Naruto slowly said.

"Did you really?" Ino said, he widened her eyes. "He was so powerful...!"

"We still have other matters, I mean, look at the village!" Shiho exclaimed, she pointed out at everything that is ruined.

Naruto is thinking to himself. *I will soon get my revenge back on you, Madara...for what you have done 16 years ago and everything...I will definitely defeat you one day!*

"It's most likely that Shizune is dead..." Ino said, she looked down at Shizune's body laying on the ground.

Naruto looks around a little. "I'll be back later, Shikamaru and Ino." He said, then he took off.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Where is Naruto-kun now?" Hinata asked, getting up on her feet. But she starts to tremble over and about to fall down but Naruto catched her from falling by the moment he arrived. Hinata saw who catched her and she blushed a little and embarrassed of what she said to Naruto back there while fighting Pain.

"N-Naruto?!" Hinata shrieked. The others went and looked at him.

"Hey, Naruto!" Rock Lee railed out his friend's name. Naruto heard him but didn't look at him.

"Hinata...Please be more careful." Naruto said, letting Hinata go. She walked away, being careful not to fall over again or faint.

Neji is now wondering something. *Did Hinata do something? She didn't faint when Naruto catched her from falling...* He smiled.

"Is everything alright now?" Tsunade said, seeming as everyone had forgotten that Tsunade is here too.

"Yeah." Naruto said, he sighed. Then he is out of sage mode. He'll be needing it later for some time, especially recontructing Konoha once again. He is now thinking of some ways to do something about the kyuubi. He just can't get mad, he somehow need to control his anger.

"Is something wrong?" Neji asked Naruto who looked bothered about something.

"Nah. Just thinking some stuff." He replied.

"At least, we have a lot of work to do. Well, the village need to be recontructed again." Lee said, he looks excited and little tired but he didn't let his exhaustion bother him. Tenten groaned.

"Come on, Tenten! This will be a great workout!" Rock Lee said, trying to cheer up Tenten, but she isn't even getting there. Tenten moved a little forward. She looks really exhuasted.

Gamakichi looks around a little "Well, I'm going to find my Pa. See ya later Naruto." he said, vanishing away out of sight in a puff of clouds.

Tsunade slowly stood up. The ANBUs help her out so she wouldn't fall. Team Guy leaves the area. Naruto looks to his side and sees Sakura.

"Sakura..." Naruto started to say but no more came out.

Sakura smiled gleefully. "Naruto, you've gotten much, much stronger..."

"Heh, it's nothing, really." He said, Sakura then frowned and started to give him a smack. But, Naruto caught her fist, it was gonna hit him hard and well. Sakura is surprised on how strong this sage mode works on him.

"Hmm, Looks like your hits won't work on me anymore, Sakura-chan." Naruto said.

"Hmph. You're just taking advantage of that." she said.

"Uhm, I am going to find my other comrades if you don't mind." Hinata said, trying to find the right words from being embarrassed. Then she vanished to look for Kiba and Shino. Naruto just watched as she leaves. Then he starts to walk away from Sakura and Tsunade and the ANBUs. He is in a doubt that Kakashi is out on a mission.

"Naruto, where are you going?!" Sakura said loudlly. Naruto just kept pacing forward to the village then he stopped and turned his head around to Sakura. He has a serious look on his face.

"I am going to have a look around." He said, the he quickly disappeared. Sakura sighed and she relaxes herself.

"Ma'am, I am going to the hospital to heal wounds." Sakura replied then she took off. Tsunade is now wondering. *Where is Shizune?*

"I am going to Hokage Mansion!" Tsunade said, the ANBUs helps her move swiftly as she goes back to where she was.

[Naruto]

He looks around a little at all the ruins. *Pain did such a big job here than I thought...This will take awhile to rebuild Konoha once more* He thought. He doubts that Kakashi is out on a mission, at a time like this? He is now worried about Kakashi on where he is now. He looks all around a little. He walks a little more until he sees a silver hair sticking out of the building ruins. he just stood there, he realized that it's Kakashi under the building.

"Kakashi-sensei!!" Naruto said a little loudlly. He quickly ran forward to Kakashi's spot. He started to lift all the ruisn that are on top of him. He pulled him out from being under and stuck. Kakashi is not breathing at all.

Sakura was on her way to the hospital until she saw Naruto is just standing next to Kakashi whom is on the ground. *Did something happen?* she thought. Then she quickly comes to help.

Naruto just paced around a little. He stops pacing and knelt down a little. He putted a small frown across his face. He looked down. Sakura came.

"What happened, Naruto?" She asked. Naruto walked next to Naruto and sees what happened. Then she frowned a little. Naruto ddin't say anything. Naruto then closed his eyes for few moments. Sakura then looked at his face. She is also sad too. Kakashi Hatake, their beloved sensei is dead, sacrificed his life to save Chouji from being shot by the missile which Hell Realm pain shot at Chouji. He had used all of his chakra.

Naruto then opened his eyes weakly and slowly then he stood up. "Sakura, could you bring Master Kakashi to the hospital." He said, it wasn't really a question.

"But! He can't be he-" Sakura tried to say but Naruto cutted her off.

"Please Sakura. I know he can't be healed but at least you could put him in bed just for a moment..." Naruto said, now he is thinking about Captain Yamato. "Oh, i'll need to find Yamato soon also."

Sakura takes Kakashi's body over her right shoulder. "Alright, please be careful."

Then Naruto disappeared out of sight. She sighed and she is wondering...*Did Naruto change since he left for the Toad Mountain for his training? He seems so different than before...More serious and much matured...Or is he just trying to look cool?*

[Yamato (In the forest)]

Yamato is rushing through so fast that he barely see anything of anything that he went past. He can now see the Hokage Rock summit. He stopped on a branch and started to pant then he stopped panting for a moment, to his suprise. He sees that Konoha had been crushed down.

"W-What in the world had happened here?!" Yamato said, then he jumped off the tree branch and started to go on further into the village. When he is far in enough, he bumps into Naruto on the way.

"Naruto!!" Yamato shouts when he saw Naruto walking through the streets of the Leaf Village. Naruto heard his call and he stopped to turn around to see who it is. Its' Capatin Yamato.

"Captain Yamato." Naruto said, mostly talking to himself.

"What the heck happened around here?" He asked.

"An akatsuki did this, all in one shot. Pain was the one who did it." Naruto said.

"Pain? Where is he now?!" Yamato asked.

"I killed him and his partner, Konan." Naruto replied, he still have his serious and frown look on his face.

"You killed 'em? Then, what happened with the kyuubi?!" Yamato asked him again.

"It just awaken itself from my anger...just all by itself." He told.

"Itself?" Yamato sighed. "We'll have to figure some other way to do this..the kyuubi with Kakashi, as well."

"Captain Yamato..." Naruto started to say.

"What is it, Naruto?" He asked.

"Kakashi-sensei...is gone." Naruto weakly said, he is still sad about it.

"?!" Yamato gave his suprised look that his senpai friend is dead. Then he calms down. "I'm sorry Naruto to hear that. He was a great friend of mine too when he and I was in ANBU Black Ops."

"Where's Sai?" Naruto asked Yamato.

"Oh, he's on a mission." He replied.

"I am going to the hospital for a moment." Naruto said.

"Alright. I am going to call Sai and Amko back to Konoha by the way." Yamato said, then he disappeared.

Naruto then walked down the streets again. He looked up to the sky and sees the hokage rock just bit down to this left side. He looks at the hokae rock from left to the right, his eyes scroling stops at the face of Fourth Hokage, his father. He remembering again of that time when Minato Namikaze, fourth hokage appeared in his mind for the last time. Then he grinned a little on his face, now that he knows who is father was and why he looks so much like him. But about his mother is still myteriously unknown.

The sun is going down now in his view, the orange red sun is glowing off Naruto's eyes as he looks at the hokage rock.......

[[Akatsuki's Hideout]]

"Whoa. Our Leader is dead." Zetsu reports the horrible news to the rest of the akatsuki members.

"What?!" Kisame blurted. "Who killed him??"

"Konan is also dead too. Naruto was able to take down Nagato's 6 bodies then Nagato himself and Konan. We have once more lost them. Naruto is getting much stronger everytime we are trying to get the kyuubi host." Zetsu added more information to the bad news.

"I see. We'll need to train our new pupils then. Kisame you take Suigetsu. Zetsu, you can take Karin and Juugo. I'll take sasuke." Tobi said in his serious voice.

"For what?" Sasuke asked.

"You need to get stronger and Sasuke, you haven't fully mastered to use your Mangekyou Sharingan yet. Suigetsu, you wish to surpass kisame, right? You need a lot more raining and coming from kisame would be good for you to get stronger. Karin and Juugo will be followed up to Zetsu." Tobi replied.

They nodded their heads with no objections.

"So Pain is killed, we oughta wait for how much longer? We've waited 3 years already before."

"At least...about 5 more years."

"5?!" All but Tobi and Sasuke said at the same time to their surprise.

"It'll be very helpful if we wait that long. This training will be much harsher and tougher than anything you had experienced before." Tobi said. Suigetsu is getting excited and eager about this training to surpass Kisame and get his shaving sword.

--------------
End of Chapter 1: A DeadEnd.

I tried to make it long as possible. Hope you like this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:09 am

Chapter 2: A connection?

Naruto walked in a room where Kakashi lays in bed at the hospital like he told Sakura to. He sees Kakashi just laying in bed. Naruto sits in a chair by the bed. He blames himself for not being able to come to Konoha in time when Pain started the destruction to the Leaf Village. There was so much he wanted to tell Kakashi after he comes back from Myobokuban.

"Kakashi-sensei..." Naruto started to say, he took a deep breath. "There's so much I've wanted to tell you...I also completed the RasenShuriken too if you were watching..."

Yamato was walking down in the hallway and by the time he reached the door he heard Naruto saying about the RasenShuriken. Then he walked in the room.

"You completed it? I thought we told you you couldn't use it, ever again!" Yamato said.

"I've figured out a way to use it better. You don't see my arm damaged, do you?" Naruto said.

"Then how? What did you do." Yamato asked.

"I threw it. Instead of having it in your hand like Rasengan attacks does. I just throw the RasenShuriken out of my hand and it still take up effect on the enemy but not my arm." Naruto replied.

*Amazing...Naruto have gotten much stronger and yet, smarter too.* Yamato smiled. "I see....So you could use the RasenShuriken then."

"In sage mode, I could only use it twice, when I am normal, I can use it once." he said.

"Naruto. Remember the fight again Kakuzu? You were able to pull it off 3 times." Yamato said. "You could do more if you had enough chakra."

"Yeah but I did more than just two RasenShurikens! I have done 6 RasenShurikens, I went in sage mode three times in the battle." Naruto said.

"Hmmm. We can talk about the kyuubi problem so other time. Since I am having a matter to attend to. I'll be here later." Yamato said, the he disapeared out of the door. Naruto sighed. Then he looked at Kakashi. Sakura came in very slowly but Naruto already knew that she was coming in.

"Naruto, Can I talk to you for a second?" She asked almost shy. Naruto just moved his head and tilted a bit,

"Sure." He said in his deep voice. Sakura went and sat in the chair near him.

"There has been a lot of things been going and there's s-" Sakura is about to say but she changed her mind.

"Yeah, I was just thinking of some things." Naruto said.

"Hmmm, What's that?" Sakura asked, wondering what he is thinking about.

"Heh, it's nothing anyways. What you wanna talk to me about?" Naruto replied.

"What did Hinata do when she was in the battlefeild before she got hurt?" Sakura asked.

"She..." Naruto thought for a moment then he says "...fought Pain hand to hand combat. That's all." He left out the confession part because he didn't want to embarrass her anymore. Hinata is just by the door, about to walk in but she finally said, "It's okay Naruto-kun. You could tell her that I've confessed."

"You sure, Hinata?" Naruto asked.

"Yes. After all, I feel much better now." She said, smiling. "But...It didn't seem like I do kind of anymore."

"Oh? It's alright if you don't." Naruto replied. *I gotta to try and understand women a little more...But it seems like Hinata is not going to chase after me anymore...*

*So Hinata told Naruto her feelin about him?* Sakura smiled. "What are you going to do now, Hinata?"

"I am not quite sure yet." Hinata said, answering Sakura back. "Oh. i am going to go now. Bye."

Hinata left the room, leaving Sakura and Naruto alone. Sakura feels really exhausted from today's battle Konoha vs Pain. Sakura is about to close her eyes but she tries to say something.

"Na-Naruto....T-There's something I wanted t-to tell y-you.." Sakura tries to say but she fell asleep and her body is also tired so it leans over and Sakura's head is on Naruto's shoulder. Naruto looks at Sakura and her sleeping eyes. Naruto then picks up Sakura into his arms and carries her home.

[Sakura's House]

Naruto then gently puts Sakura in her bed at her house. He put the blankets on top of Sakura. Naruto is about to leave her house but he is worried about Sakura so he stayed. He sits in the chair near to sakura's bed, he riddled the chair back and forth and then he yawned. Fighting against pain and using so much of his chakra was tiresome so he decided to sleep for a little while.

[Sakura's House (Next Morning....)]

Sakura opened her eye lid a little bit and she moved her head to the side thenshe yawned and rubs her eyes. Naruto is not in the chair anymore since last night he was which sakura never knew. She looked to her right side to the side table, breakfast layed there. it's still very hot like it was just cooked few minutes ago. *What is this? Who made me breakfast...?* She wondered. Then there was a note little under the plate. She picked it up then she reads...

Sakura,

I made the breakfast for you. Please enjoy this breakfast i have cooked just very few seconds ago. I hope it's still fresh and hot when you wake up. I have gone to Ichiraku Ramen if you are wondering where I am.

Naruto.

Sakura read this twice. *Ramen for breakfast? or maybe they have something special to make it really is a breakfast ramen?* She just yawned and slowly got out of bed and went to put her clothes on. The food was too hot for her to eat yet. She wonders if naruto cooked it great and not messed up. After she is finish getting dressed. She slowly ate one tiny bite that it is now cooled down a bit. It was so delicious than she ever tasted. naruto cooked it so great and perfectly just like she wanted for a long time! Then she nearly ate her breakfast quickly. In just next 10 minutes, she is full. The plate empty now. She smiled. *How can Naruto cook this good since he always go for Ramen?* She happily leaves her house.

[Ichiraku Ramen]

Naruto slurped through his ramen as usual but he is starting to eat less bowls than before. Yamato then came in, followed by Sai.

"Oh, Hey Naruto." Sai said, he just sits next to Naruto, Yamato sits next to Sai. "I heard about Kakashi."

"Yeah...It's been going around a lot lately." Naruto slowly says, he takes another bite of his porkchop ramen. He finished his 3rd bowl now. he didn't ask for anymore. Yamato and Sai ordered for their ramen then.

"Naruto. I've found the necklace back in the battlefield." Yamato said, he threw the Shodai necklace to Naruto. Naruto caught it. He took a quick look at it. he sighed and he puts it on around his neck again. Sakura came in by the time naruto puts his hands down on the counter top.

"Hey Naruto." She said to him as she sat next to naruto on the other side from where Sai and Yamato are sitting.

"Have you eaten breakfast, Sakura?" Sai asked. He takes a slow bite of his ramen.

"Yeah, I have." Sakura said, she smiled. Naruto moved his head to his left side to where Sakura is sitting. "Thank you, Naruto" she whispered to him.

"Heh. You're welcome." Naruto replied back. He smiled a little.

"How did you cook that good? It was so delicious, more tha anything I've tasted before." Sakura asked, wondering.

"I dunno. I don't cook very much. maybe I got it from my parents or something...Fourth Hokage.." Naruto then paused for a moment. Sakura turned her head to him.

"Fourth Hokage what? You were saying...?" Sakura asked curiously. Naruto sighed.

"I'll tell you later. Well, I can tell you now." He said. Sai was kind of listening a little.

"What is that, Naruto?" Sai asked. Yamato turned his head slowly too. Yamato little bit knew from long time ago since Kakashi told him a liitle about it that Kakashi's sensei; Fourth Hokage's son is Naruto when they were young.

Naruto lowered his eye lids then he raised them and raised his eyebrows, he looked at the hokage rock. "have you ever wonder...why i look so much like the Fourth? Well, that's because i am the Fourth Hokage's...son." That had really surprised Sakura. She really did wonder about the same thing...

[Flashback (14 year old sakura in Hokage House where tsunade is in)]

"Lady Tsunade?" Sakura asked.

"Yes?" She replies.

"How come Naruto looks so much like Fourth Hokage?" she asked.

"Hmmm. That...is something we don't really know nor do I." Tsunade said. "They do really look the same, don't they?"

"It seems like if they are blood related or something." Sakura said.

Tsunade just looked at sakura then she started to chuckle a little. "Maybe. But you never really know."

[Flashback Ends]

----------------------------
End of Chapter 2 now. I'll write more now as this story goes along.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:11 am

Chapter 3: A long day...

[Akatsuki's Hideout (Sasuke and Tobi)]

"What are we going to do first?" Sasuke asked, not so interested in this training any furthermore.

"First, You must able to control your Mangekyou Sharingan properly." Tobi stated.

"Didn't I do that already?" Sasuke said.

"No. Of course not. You also need to learn how you can control the Amaterasu instead that everytime you look at my sharingan, Amaterasu comes at me. You need to learn to prevent that or it'll drain your chakra!" Tobi tells Sasuke.

"Is that even possible to do?" Sasuke said, not really a question.

"It will be if you start to control it." Tobi said.

"But how do I do it?" Sasuke asked. Tobi sighed.

(Kisame and Suigetsu)

"Heh. I've got Master Kisame to train me." Suigetsu said, very eagerly.

"Oh. Don't just get so eager, boy. You have a lot of things to learn!" Kisame told him.

"So where do we start on?" Suigetsu says, really trying to rush Kisame so he could learn all and every technique he would master from Kisame Hoshigaki and one day, he would earn his shaving sword; the Samehada.

"Heh. You will always be so eager, huh." Kisame said.

"Well, What are we going to do first??" Suigetsu is egging him on.

"Hmmm, you have water change in nature chakra, right?" Kisame asked.

"Of course!" Suigetsu said, making a big eager grin on his face.

"Alright, let's start with this simple jutsu." Kisame said. "Now follow my instructions or you isn't going to succeed!"

"Right master!!" Suigetsu shouted.

(Zetsu and Karin with Juugo)

"Now, now. You are studied under me in one case I can only tell you and teach you." Black zetsu said.

"The job same as I do. Spying and gather intellectance information, better than just sit and hide somewhere to spy, this is much better and tricky to learn. You must be really quick. Almost fast as the speed of sound." White Zetsu said.

"Uh, this is going to be confusing...Black and White sides of Zetsu training us?" Karin mumbled to herself.

"Yes. Now, are you ready?" Black Zetsu said.

"Yup!" Karin said, Juugo also said but more quieter.

"Okay. let's get this started." White Zetsu said.

[Konoha, Ichiraku Ramen]

"Are y-you really his son?" Sakura asked in a shock. *I see, that's why Naruto and 4th hokage looks so much alike!*

"Yeah. When I was in the fox mode...when eight tails appeared. Fourth hokage would appear in my mind which he didn't want that to happen. We talked a little then he sealed the kyuubi back in me for the last time." Naruto said.

*So that's why the kyuubi just vanish into normal naruto in just a second...* Sakura thought, Yamato was thinking about just the same thing.

"You find anything out from 4th?" Yamato asked.

"Hmm. Oh! There is one important thing, Tsunade got to know this too. Fourth hokage says that 16 years ago, someone was behind the nine tails fox attack." Naruto said.

"Who is it?!" Yamato said.

"He is a member of akatsuki. The one with the orange mask." Naruto said, revealing the information.

"Him? The one who we countered not so long ago?" Sakura said.

"Yeah." Naruto replied back.

"Tsunade definitely need to know this. I'll inform her!" Yamato said.

"No...I'll do it and leave the ramen bill to me!!" Naruto said, then he left Ichiraku Ramen.

*He's paying the bill now? He's...getting more matured than before. But I'll try not to fall for this one again like last time when Naruto came back to leaf.* Sakura thought to herself. She smiled a little.

"Oh. Now Naruto's paying all of this we just ordered?" Sai said, not really a question.

"Seems like it. I guess this is probably the new Naruto." Yamato said.

[Tsunade's Office]

"Is that true?!" Tsunade asked him.

"Yes, Lady Tsunade." Naruto replied back. Tsunade sighed.

"Thank you for telling me this but we wouldn't make any sudden moves since Konoha is in a bad situation right now. We can't afford for another battle now." Tsunade said.

"Right. But, what if he attacks the village again sooner or later?" Naruto asked.

"We'll be prepared for the next attack whether from akatsuki or other enemies. Just stay alert." Tsunade says. Naruto then leaves the office.

[Ichiraku Ramen]

Sai and Yamato finsihed their bowls by then. Naruto comes back.

"Hm. That was fast." Yamato said.

"Yeah, Lady Tsunade knows now but she said that we are in no condition to go in a battle yet again." He said.

"That's true." Yamato says, he stood up. He sighed deeply.

"Naruto. Do you know that there would be a funeral to those who died in duty, this late afternnon?" Sai said, he is still sitting on the stool chair.

"Hmm, no. Thanks for telling me, Sai." Naruto replied. Sai and Yamato then left Ichiraku Ramen.

"Naruto. There's few things I wanted to ask you." Sakura said.

"Before all that starts, please hold on and meet me at my house." Naruto said. Naruto took out his frog wallet and he gave his money to Teuchi, the ramen shop owner. He threw away his frog wallet in the trash, it is worn and falling apart. He'll be needing a new walet soon or later now. A hand touched naruto's shoulder gently. He looked to see who it is.

"It's okay. I can wait here and walk home with you." Sakura spoked.

"Sure, Sakura. I am actually done right now." Naruto said. They left the Ichiraku Ramen afterwards.

They are on their way to Naruto's house. It's after noon now.

"Naruto, What exactly did Hinata say?" Sakura asked, she moved her head to look at Naruto while she is walking. He sighed a little.

"She said that she...loved me and wanted to do spend more time with me." Naruto replied. They reached the front door of Naruto's house. Naruto opened the door for Sakura to just let her walk in. He then went in after her.

Sakura sat in a comfortable chair nearby. Naruto's house is not such a big sloppy mess like before. *When did he cleaned this up or is that just the Pain's assuslt blew them around?* She just remained still in the nice dark green chair with the red Konoha signs all over it.

Naruto just walks around, he went in the kitchen and gets another miso ramen cup.

"Still hungry?" She asked, when she sees the ramen cup in his hands.

"Yeah. At Myobokuzan, there's only frog food there which it didn't came so well." Naruto said, he takes a scoop of his miso ramen.

"Oh. Now it makes sense..." Sakura said, leaning back in the green chair.

"What do you mean?" Naruto said after he took another 2 bites. The ramen is cold, he is just so hungry that he didn't want to cook it which would take a long time. He didn't want to wait that long, to just get the nasty frog food taste.

"That the frog village mountain only serves speciality food for frogs since all frogs lives there." She said, she looked to on table then another. Until she had her eyes locked on a picture standing on a sidetable, the picture of Team 7 when they were young. She smiled a little but when she looked at sasuke on the left side of the photo, she frowned.

"Ah, don't be so sad over the picture. it's old by the way." Naruto urged her. Trying to cheer her up, even by a little.

"I just can't help it but be sad. Are you still going to chase after Sasuke?" She asked, as she looked up to his face while he is eating his ramen. He is almost done with his miso ramen cup.

"Nah. Not right now. I still need to get more stronger. He and I are probably matched in strength but I need to be stronger than him so I could take him back to Konoha. Plus, to fix the problem about the kyuubi too." Naruto said, he finished his last bite of the ramen and throws it away in the trash. Sakura cheered up, she smiled.

*He is really training hard to even reach Sasuke to his limits. And not only that...* Her thoughts was cutted off as she seems like she felt a warm glow inside her stomach, some warm like back there when Naruto had killed Nagato and others. She puts her hand over her stomach slowly for few moments. She removed her hand and stood up from sitting in the green Konoha chair. Now she wonders where Naruto even got the chair from, it was so comfortable that Sakura wanted to sit in the chair forever and have one of her own.

"Naruto, Where'd you get this chair?" Sakura asked, pointing at the chair she was just sitting in.

"Oh. I made it while I was travelling with Jiraiya. I was bored and Jiraiya was trying to work on his book. So I went and found something to do, but it wasn't all so exciting about it." Naruto said.

"Really? Can you, like, make me one?" Sakura wondered, hoping that he would say yes to her request.

"Sure. What colors you'd like? It doesn't have to be with Konoha signs like mine does. It could be anything you want." Naruto replied, accepting her request.

"Hmmm. Light pink and...purple flowers." She said, she made a sweet grin.

"Flowers...Sure, I'll make it just for you!" Naruto said, he gives her a smile on his face, a normal smile. *Sakura's birthday is coming up soon...Maybe I would give her the chair on her birthday...Yeah, that's a great idea.* He thought to himself. He looked at the clock. It's half off to 3. Sakura looked too.

"Are you going to come to the funeral?" She asked, she looked at Naruto in his big bright blue eyes which never looked back at her bueatiful green eyes.

"Of course, why not go?" Naruto said, not really sounding like a question. Sakura closes her right fist gently. She isn't going to hit him because it won't hurt him anymore. She just held it on the side.

"Okay. I am going to go and get ready." Sakura said, she walked out of the door, in a hurry. Naruto looked out of the window as Sakura jumped away over the rooftops, out of the view. The sun's golden rays shines in his eyes more violently when she disappered down. He blinked few times then lowered his eyelids, trying to see the point of view outside. Then he backed away from the window, going into his room.

He took his sweater off and his pants. Leaving on the pliad shirt underneath his sweater. he putted on a long-sleeved black shirt on quickly. His necklace dangled back and forth as he moves when there is nothing on top of the necklace now. The black shirt covers it now and then, he puts on his black pants. He looked at himself in the mirror. He fixed his hair, it was little bit messy. Probably from the fight he had with pain, a lot of explosions, blasts, and everything. He is finished dressing up. He looks all over himself to check for no mistakes or anything that he may have missed. It's fine then, Naruto took the book, "The Book of Gusty Ninja" out from under his sweater and he carried it. He is about to walk out of the door, but he made a step back. He puts the book on the sidetable near the door, where the picture of Team 7 is, he looked at the photo. he just sighed and slowly walked out of the door.

"Hey Naruto-niisan!!" Someone called behind Naruto. He looked around to see who it is.

"Oh, Hey Konohamaru." He said, not really in a happy tone.

"You're going to the funeral, too? For who?" Konohamaru said, he is coming too. He is already in black.

"Mostly for, uh, Kakashi." Naruto replied, they walked on.

"Kakashi? Isn't he your master?" Konohamaru asked, he wanted to tell him that he did a Rasengan on one of the Pain's bodies. He guess that he would tell him later.

"Wait up, Konohamaru!!" A boy railed at Konohamaru, Udon is running and out of breat, Moegi stands behind him.

"Huh, Udon and Moegi!!" Konohamaru yelled out.

"Hey, don't get so ahead of us!" Moegi complained. Then she saw Naruto next to Konohamaru.

"I just happen to see Naruto in the street." Konohamaru replied. "Naruto, guess what move I used on one of the Pain's bodies before you came back!"

"Hmm, what?" Naruto asked, not really interested right now.

"I said, Guess!!!" He said again. Naruto sighed.

"The sexy jutsu?" He said, that just blurted out of his mouth. he have no idea why.

"Nope! I did the..." Konohamaru tried to say and ended up saying. "Shadow Clone Jutsu and the...uh, Ra...Ra...Rasen...Rasengan!!!!" he tried to think of how to say Rasengan, he almost forgot the jutsu name even by already said it earlier against that Hungry Ghost Realm. Naruto tried to look to be amazed, he remembers now that he taught him that move 3 years ago. He smiled.

They now arrived at the Cenementary of where the people have died during pain's assault. Kakashi Hatake, Shizune, Choza Amikichi, and some few other ninjas which names are unknown graves' stand on the ground, rows and rows of stones stand in place. What a creepy, sad, mourning place to come and go. Naruto walks up to Kakashi's gravestone, Sakura walked behind him. Naruto just stared at the stone. Naruto bent down a little and puts the white roses and flowers on the stone, the flowers falls out of his hand slightly and silently touched the surface. Lying by the flowers is Kakashi's worn out headband and the Make-Out Tactics book written by Jiraiya. Sakura puts her gentle hand on Naruto's shoulder, trying to help to make Naruto more comfortable. Tears came out of Sakura's eyes, small slow tears runs down on her skin to her jaw, they drip of her jaw to the ground, leaving a wet splat on the ground which disappeared few seconds later. Naruto looked at Sakura.

"At least, Kakashi's death wasn't for nothing." He said to her.

"That's true." Sakura said, wiping away her tears from her eyes, face, and jaw. Naruto gets up, this is making him so depressing so he just walks out out of the Cenementary area. Sakura just watches him leave. She started to catch up to Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:12 am

((Chapter 3 Continues))

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ino walks up to Shizune's grave. Sai just walked up to her.

"Uh, Hello?" Sai said. Trying to be friendly with Ino Yamanaka. She looked at Sai, her cheeks is having a little pink in it from blushing a little.

"Oh, Hi Sai." She said, giggling a little. Sai wonders what's so funny.

"Huh, What's so funny, uh, erm...Ino?" Sai asked, curiously.

"Hmmm. Sai, can you go somewhere with me later?" Ino asked him.

"Uh, Sure. What is it?" Sai asked, wondering what's Ino's thinking on her mind.

"It's a surprise, Sai-kun!" She said, giggling and blushing again.

*What's up with her? Why is she giggling and blushing and calling me 'Sai-"kun"'? I really need to read more...* Sai thought, he gave her a confused crooked face.

Sakura finally caught up to Naruto.

"Naruto, hold up." She called him, she is finally next to Naruto.

"What?" Naruto asked gently. Sakura is trying to think quickly over her thoughts to figure out what she wanna say, making no mistakes to embarrass herself. There is a couple of things she wanted to ask him but she would put that to the side for now and do it later. Then she asked one thing.

"Where are you going to now?" Sakura asked.

"Just going to Ichiraku ramen then I'm going to my house." Naruto said.

"Are you going to stay and eat at Ichiraku?" She asked.

"Nah, just picking more ramen cups and bringing them home. Then, that's all." Naruto replied.

"Oh. I'll wait at your house then." Sakura said, she gives Naruto a warn sweet smile. Naruto smiled too. Then they went in opposite directions. Naruto walked his long way to Ichiraku Ramen. He is still full of enegry when he got there.

"Hey Teuchi, sir!" Naruto said, walking in, moving the largely painted sign in his way in.

"Ah, Naruto!" He called out. "You here to take your order?"

"That's right." Naruto replied back.

"Hmm. You get the favorite costumer discount then! 500 ryo (About 5 USA dollars) for 25 ramen cups!" Teuchi said, making him all cheered up.

"Sure! I'll take 50." He replied, he took out his money and handed to the ramen shop owner. "Thank you!"

"Come again soon!!" teuchi shouted out. Naruto is carrying to large boxes full of ramen cups in different flavors and toppings and kinds of things. Now he started to walk home in a long way again.

Sakura reached Naruto's house. It's pretty dim in the room. She turned on a light by the door. She just looked around and noticed something that wasn't there before. A book on the sidetable. She picked it up and rubbed the dust of the cover and she read the title out loud.

"The Tale of Gutsy Ninja." Sakura read, she flipped the cover to the page underneath waiting and waiting to be read in front of her. Starting of for page 1. She reads through half of the page. "Oh. This sounds...interesting."

Sakura walked to the green konoha chair, without putting the book down to watch her step, she sat down in the chair and reads on more. She flips and flips through the pages as she read through.

[-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-]

Okay, end of Chapter 3! Hope this chapter is long enough for you to enjoy!!

AU 1: I know that this relationship for NaruSaku isn't really so much romance at all. Unlike many stories, I'd like it to try and form a relationship between them as a normal thing to do.

AU 2: I almost tried to rush through things but I am trying hard to keep the story rushing under pressure. I almost did it few times but luckily i went back and edited all around. Just to make it sound better.

AU 3: Other pairings will soon to come like Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, ect and such. Now most of you should have known by now. i am aiming for Ino/Sai pairing.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 am

Chapter 4: Moving up one step...
[Naruto's House (Continue...)]

Sakura was shocked and really enjoying the book she was reading. She puts her finger in the page from where she was reading and fliped to the back of the book and flipped open the back cover. The last page shows the author whom is Jiraiya. The same author who wrote the Make-Out series. There below his picture is a short autography since the words is written by Jiraiya. She smiled and flipped back to where she was. she continued on to read until Naruto had walked in.

[Yamanaka Flower Shop, Ino and Sai]

"Where are we?" Sai asked, he looked around some place with tons and tons of colorful flowers.

"We are in the Yamanaka Flowers Shop!" Ino exclaimed, *"we", aw cute! Sai is really the cute guy!* She thought. Sai looked at him confusedly, she quickly smiles.

"Hmmm. What flower would you like? Morning Glory, Dandelion, Freesia, Daphne, Sweet Pea, or Chrysanthemum?" Ino asked, pointing at all the flowers she had called out. Sai looked at one of each, his eyes are stuck with the flower, the Sweet Pea. Sai picked the flower up in his hands.

"I like this one, the Sweet Pea." Sai replied, he is still looking around at the flower. Ino thinks and started to blush a little.

"Ooh!! I am seeing right through you!" Ino exclaimed. *Uh oops. Did I just say that out loud?* She thought embarassingly to herself.

"Huh? What?" Sai confuzzledly asked her. He is wondering what Ino is doing and what she is up to.

"Hey Sai, wanna go to the Shushaya later tonight?" Ino asked, little pink in her cheeks, she smiled. Trying to convince for Sai to say yes and go with her. Likewise, she is having another idea that she would ask her friends about it.

"Uh, sure?" Sai doesn't know what to say to her but he just says something randomly.

"Alright Sai-kun! It's gonna be at 7 tonight! Dress something nice and cute, too!" ino said, Sai tries to think what she meant but he just go with her advice. It's 5:30 PM now. Ino leaves the store. After Ino left the store, Sai just looked at the flowers he is holding in his hands, he buys it with his money wondering if that is proper. He thought that maybe Ino would lke a present or something. Sai leaves Yamanaka Flowers shop and goes to a different store.

[Naruto's house]

Sakura looked up from the book as Naruto entered with two large boxes of 50 ramen cups. Naruto went in the kitchen to drop off the boxes on the floor next to the refridgerator. He came back to the room where Sakura has been in and still is.

"Oh? You're reading the book, what you think of the book?" Naruto asked Sakura as he came closer to her in just few meters apart.

"It's truly amazing, I like this book a lot! You should read it, Naruto." Sakura replied, closing the book.

"Hmm. I already have read it." he said, then there was a knock on his door. Sakura walked to the door and answered it. Ino was the one who knocked on Naruto's house.

"Hey Na-Sakura! What you doing here at Naruto's house??" Ino said, in shocked.

"Oh, hey Ino. I am just here to company Naruto and the other thing too." She told her. "So, what you want?" At that moment, Naruto came over too.

"O-Other thing? Oh! So, you like Na-" Ino is about to say but Sakura smacked her.

"Hell no! Don't even think about that!!" Sakura scolded. "Just what is it Ino that you want?"

"Sorry about that, it's just that if both of you would like to go to Shushaya tonight, uh, at 7?" Ino asked them. She tries to make a happy smile to get them to be there.

"Hmm. Sure Ino. Why not?" Naruto said, he makes a small grin on his face. Sakura nodded.

"We'll be ready and be there at 7! Anybody else is going to be there?" Sakura said.

"Hmm. Sai would be, I'll ask Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Hinata...and much more! It's gonna be a big group at dinner!" ino said, trying to make a big great plan.

"Alright. We'll be ready for it soon!" She tells Ino. Ino leaves and she walks down the street.

"I really wonder why Ino is acting that way and what is in her mind." Naruto said to Sakura.

"I dunno. Sometimes she's like that. C'mon Naruto, let's get ready." Sakura replied back. Sakura went in the bathroom to change. Naruto just sits in the room, waits for Sakura to be finished. In just few moments later, Sakura stepped out of the bathroom with really nice sparkling pink dress with little light purple on it. It caught Naruto's gaze at her dress.

"What's with the dress, Sakura?" he asked, he stood up from sitting in the big red sofa.

"Remember? For the nice night tonight!" Sakura said. Naruto smiled, he is trying to think of something nice to wear. he went in his room.

"What are you going to wear, Naruto?" She asked him as he shuffled through his clothes.

"It's a surprise." Naruto called back. He shutted the door from his bedroom and started trying on the clothes and changing them around. Naruto is finished in a moment and he came back out in his dark blue tuxedo with his black necktie on his neck and his nice different type of black shoes that covers his whole feet. He has on his deep dark blue pants that matches the top tuxedo. Sakura is surprised of what she is seeing what Naruto is wearing.

"Well? What do you think, Sakura?" Naruto asked her. Sakura is still looking at his suit.

"It's...so bueatiful and really cute on you, Naruto." Sakura said which she didn't mean to say in front of him. She blushed a little in her cheeks.

"??! Uh, Thanks Sakura." Naruto replied politely. Naruto could see that she is blushing by the pinkness in her cheeks.

"Nevermind that. You wanna go now? It's 6:47 PM already..." Sakura asked him, she glazed at the clock on the wall.

"Yeah. We should get going. We shouldn't miss out the fun." Naruto said, he opened the door for Sakura to walk out of his house. Naruto followed her out. They walked on down of the streets of Konoha, towards to the Shushaya restuarant. Konohamaru came along the way....

"Hey Naruto niisan!!" Konohamaru called him when he sees Naruto in his dark blue tuxedo suit and the flashy pink dress girl whom is Sakura next to Naruto. "...Why are you....dressed up like that, Naruto niisan?? Oh! Are you two on a date??!!!" He screamed out. Sakura got furious and about to smack him but Naruto says something.

"No. That's not it. We are just having some dinner with many others besides us." Naruto replied, he made a serious look on his face. Konohamaru just glared at him.

"Heh, whatever! Maybe it was some double date or something whoever told ya." Konohamaru said, he then pouted. He walked away.

"Give me a break, what do you guys do when you see each other?" Sakura asked, sarcasticlly. Naruto just looked at her.

"Not so much, sometimes I teach him new jutsus excluding the pervy ninjutsus." Naruto said. "The new pervy ninjutsus he had shown off long ago was just the ones he created himself. I never taught him any of that anymore."

Sakura just gazed him in his eyes. She was able to tell that he wasn't lying by the looks of his eyes. She smiled broadly. The warm feeling in her stomach came back again, gentle waving of warm feeling. *This is the 3rd time...* she thought, *How can this be? Why does this always happen whenever I am around Naruto? Can it be that..I-I'm falling for him?* She thought, now she's worried what would happen next. She looked at Naruto with her emotionless expression on her face, her mouth a little open. Naruto realizes that Sakura is looking at him. He slowed down his paced.

"Something's wrong, Sakura?" Naruto asked her. Sakura just shook her head no. Then they arrived at Shushaya. Everyone else is there including Sai and Ino and many others. Today is the special day, today is Saint Patrick's Day. They had a big feast. Neji was flirting with TenTen, the same goes for Ino to Sai who tried to do it back but not really do a good job which that made Ino laugh. Sai got a new book from the library of trying how to understand women. He still doesn't really get them a little but he made a move towards Ino which it was a mistake, it was too early...

Sai is reading a passage from the book and he moved the book down from his face being in the book. He looks at Ino who is sitting next to him. The passage reads....:

"When a woman flirts with a man, you should always try to comfort them and make a beter relationship such as holding her/his hand, embrace her/him, and/or kiss her/him."

Sai only read little of it. He looked at Ino whom was flirting to Sai, himself. He doesn't know what would happen if he does it to Ino of the Yamanaka clan but he is up for it. Sai grabbed her hand and started to lean closer to her to kiss her on her cheek. When Ino knew what Sai was about to do, she blushed really hard. Sai's ghostly white lips touched Ino's pink cheek skin that is turning into red like the color of an apple. Sai laid back to see Ino's reaction. Ino was really embarrassed and her face turned into a very very bright red that she left. Kiba saw and he bursted out into laugheters.

"What'd I do?" Sai asked but Ino was so far away that she couldn't hear him. some other people started to laugh too. Tenten just leaned her head on Neji's bold shoulder, she smiled and Neji smiled and he kissed her forehead. TenTen giggled when she felt a wet slob touched her forehead. They went of to see fireworks, green for St. Patrick's Day night. Fireworks explodes into the sky making tons of different colors, the green is the most used color on this night.

Naruto was on the hill, laying on his back, facing to the bursting colored night sky above him. His tuxedo was unbuttoned because he was a little hot when he was in Shushaya. Sakura scrolled down of the hill and stood by Naruto.

"Hey, Naruto." Sakura said, she brought dessert for both of them and a drink.

"One glass?" Naruto said. He took his vanilla sundae with the cherry on top of chocolate covering with green sprinkles. Sakura put two straws in the glass of the chocolate-flavored green-looking milkshake.

"Sorry, they didn't have many cups left to make it two." Sakura said, she fibbed a little. Naruto believed her anyways. He took one straw and drinks the milkshake through the straw. Naruto moved his head back and swallowed it down in his throat.

"Hmmm. It's delicious." Naruto said, he takes another sip of the milkshake, Sakura did the same on the other straw. She made a wry smile on her face. Sakura reached her hand out to touch Naruto's hand, she clamps her hand onto Naruto's. Naruto quickly looked at Sakura in little shock then he looked down to see their hands clenched together. He smiled and he layed back down on his back. Sakura layed down too right next to him that their arms are touching one another. Isn't going to let go of their grip as they held hands longer. Sakura slightly puts her head on Naruto's shoulder. Sakura moved onto her side on the ground, she stares at Naruto with her gleaming green eyes. She took her right hand onto Naruto's chest, her hand went under his tuxedo jacket which it was unbottoned earlier. Naruto jerked his head towards Sakura's direction.

"What are you doing....?"Naruto asked her. Sakura just layed there, really close to Naruto, her hand still on Naruto's skinned chest.

"Naruto...there's something I've been trying to tell you....I..I think I am ...falling in l-l..love with y-y-you." Sakura stammered a little but she overcame her secret feeling for him. She blushed a little. Naruto didn't say anything, he was in awe but he just smiled afterwards.

"That's alright. I will always be there with you." Naruto replied, cheering up Sakura.

"Always?" Sakura asked him, she smiled happily.

"Always." He repeated again. Sakura couldn't help to say anything but she hugged him hard.

[Back of the restuarant, Ino]

"I knew there was a chemistry between you two!" Ino whispered to herself. She just smiled, happy that Sakura and Naruto are together, now. Sai was walking up behind Ino.

"uh, sorry of what I did earlier, I didn't mean to..." Sai mumbled over the words to Ino. Ino turned arund to see Sai, she smiled.

"That's okay! I am actually glad that you did!" Ino said. Sai looked up and before he could say anything Ino jumped on him and gave him a big hug and gives him a quick gentle kiss on his ghostly cheek skin. Sai was shocked what Ino just did to him, instead of just standing there being frozed of shockness, he gently hugged her back slowly. Still unsure of what to do. Ino then took Sai back inside for the dance that was coming up for the next event of that night. Naruto and Sakura joined, it just all random dancing, nothing really special. Just the same every year until the place closes and they went home. Sakura walks Naruto home.

"Naruto, if you don't mind. May i stay with you tonight?" Sakura blushedly ask him on the way home. Naruto looked at her.

"Sakura, you are not so serious about this are you?" Naruto replied.

"All I said to you is that I have fallen in love with you. Yes, I am serious. You said you would always be there with-" Sakura is about to say but Naruto cutted her off by putting his finger ontop of her gentle lips.

"I was only wondering...and yes, you can stay tonight." Naruto told her, he took his finger away from her lips. He gave her a wry smile. Sakura smiled too. They both entered Naruto's house again. Naruto went in his bedroom to change clothes into his pajamas of orange suit with redish brown frogs all over it. He kicked off his shoes and puts them under his bed. He puts his head on his white pillow. Sakura finished dressed up in her pajamas in the other room. Sakura waved and said Good Night to naruto and he turned off his lamp next to his bed and went to sleep. Sakura just stood by Naruto's door, just standing there not moving.

*I wonder if this would be okay with him...* Sakura was thinking about something but she went to bed, Few hours had passed, it's little after midnight. Sakura woke up in the middle of the night, she went into Naruto's room. Naruto is deeply asleep. She smiled then she started to pull over the blanket to one side and she climbed in bed next to Naruto who hadn't noticed yet. She looked at his face then she went to sleep. She was awefully tired at that moment.

[[End of chapter 4]]

Okay, end of chapter 4!! Hope you like this chapter as well.

AU1: Now aiming for NejiTen. Smile more pairings coming later!

Hint preview for next chapter: Now that Sakura Haruno is sleeping with Naruto Uzumaki in bed together at Naruto's house. But as the night go through on, what would happen in the next morning? How would naruto react when he sees Sakura in his bed?

Caution: From starting this chapter and on, things will started to be rated M at few things.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:45 am

Chapter 5: Kyuubi Discharge!!

[Naruto's House (Morning)]

The morning dawn has come, the sun's light golden rays shines through everything as it rises to the mid-sky. Today is March 18th, just 10 more days towards Sakura's birthday; March 28th. This came out to be one of the brightest mornings in Konoha. As the golden arching rays flows into Naruto's bedroom window as Naruto's alarm clock but it didn't wake him up. There in the room is Sakura and Naruto lying in bed, very close to each other. Sakura's sleeping head is on Naruto's left shoulder, her hand is on his chest near his neck. Naruto was just as normal as he is, just laying on hsi bed, facing up to the ceiling.

The morning sunrise had woken Naruto up first, Sakura doesn't really have this habit of the sun waking her up. She have the alarm clock she uses at home but Naruto uses the sun rays as his alarm clock since he always sleeps right next to the open, no curtains window. Naruto slowly opened his eyes and he turned his head to the right to look out of the window. He is able to feel something very warn, something really close to him on his other side. He looked to his left and he sees Sakura laying there, still asleep. He just stared at her, he moved his right hand which touches Sakura's left hand on his own chest. He tried to sit up a little, gently sliding Sakura's head off his shoulder. He smiled a little in an awkward way. He sllided out of bed, just leaving Sakura in his bed. he went in the bathrrom to change clothes, he wears in his orange jumpsuit as usual. He walks out of the bathroom. Sakura is still sleeping, Naruto went in the kitchen to make himself and Sakura breakfast. Sakura woke up, interupted by the smell of greatness she ever smelled before. It is coming from Naruto's kitchen, she rubs her eyes and yawned. Before she knew what had happened, she is in Naruto's bed, she shrieked lowly but then she remembers what happened and how she got in his bed. The smell of morning breakfast started to get stronger and stronger towards Sakura as Naruto marched in the room when Sakura is trying to get out of bed.

"Hey Sakura, breakfast?" Naruto asked, he handed the dish to her. He smiled and started to walk out of the front door. "I'm going out for a walk."

The door closed before she could say anything, she lowered her eyelids and looks to the side with just her green eyes. She moved her head towards the left direction as she looks there. Then she got out of the bed and does few things.

[Naruto, Outside in one of the creaters]

He just looks around at all the things that had happened when he was Fighting against Pain. He jumped down from being up high into one of the holes. He sees a red cape with black flames on the cape. It's his toad sage cape he wore when he arived in Konoha but lost it when he went into the fox mode. He picked it up and shoved it into his pouch on his back-pants. He returned into the village.

He is just walking in one of the alleys, as he walks closer he hears hard slow footsteps coming from the other side of the corner Naruto is walking to. Yamato appeared from the corner.

"Hey, Naruto!" He said, as he saw him right away.

"Yamato...?!" Naruto only said, he wonders what going to do next now.

"I've contacted Lady Tsunade about the kyuubi problem..." Yamato told him.

"What'd she say?" He asked him.

"We'd have to fix that problem now. Meet me at the training feild we used for your wind chakra training." Yamato said, then he sprinted off into a puff of smoke. Naruto sighed.

"Now, huh?" He said to himself, he felt something move in his shuriken pouch on his right leg. He looked down at it, he reached his hand out and pulled something like a kunai, a special kunai. A kunai with 3 points on the end. he just looked at it, never seen anything like it before. he just drops it and stick it in the ground and left to where Yamato told him to go.

[Training Field, Yamato and Naruto]

"So there you are." Yamato said, he is just standing on a mount of dirt.

"So, how are we going to do it, doing this with clones would be a big problem." Naruto asked, he puts a crooked face.

"Well, this may be impossible but since you had handled the Rasen-Shuriken, try and control the kyuubi inside of you." Yamato said, explaining of little what Tsunade said to him.

*So, for me to control him, I'd need to talk to the kyuubi....but, it won't be so easy.* Naruto thought, he closes his eyes and tries to get inside of his mind, in front of the cage where the Kyuubi is being held.

[Naruto's Mind, Kyuubi cage]

"What you want, kid?" Kyuubi growled as he woke up, seeing Naruto behind the caged bars.

"I need to talk to you about something, kyuubi." Naruto's voice echoed around the area, the water below him started to flow slowly.

"You want my power now?" He growled again.

"Not exactly, but to control you and your chakra." Naruto said. The kyuubi raised his eyebrow and he growled lowly.

"Control me? You're not even strong enough to control me! I will not get controlled again! All I can do is give you power and destory everything that hurts you, like before! And we shall not die, if you die, I die along with you!" The kyuubi growled louder as he spoke to Naruto in a ferious way.

"I know that! But, if I have no control of you, the akatsuki will easily take you out and extract you but if I get extracted, I'll die." Naruto said, pointing his finger at kyuubi.

"Once you're extracted, I'll be alive. So what's the big deal? You are only alive to keep me alive! Correct?" Kyuubi said, he stood up.

"WRONG! I'm alive just because of "my ninja way" of not giving up and refusing to die until i become hokage. That's why I am alive, for me to just have one more strength, I'll control you, that would increase my defense from dying! Got that, kyuubi? If my defense isn't increase from controlling you, we'd both die before we know it. There is still one person or two that is stronger than me, Sasuke Uchiha maybe, and the akatsuki with the orange mask." Naruto explained.

"Heh, Madara Uchiha, huh, the one with the orange mask, indeed, Madara is much, much stronger than you. You win, I would like to live much longer, I will help you but only in one condition." Kyuubi growled.

"Madara Uchiha? What do you mean...?" Naruto asked him.

"He is still alive, I am able to sense it because he controlled me twice before. I was created by him, if he had died, so would I before I was sealed inside of you. That is why I am here. I know what you may be thinking that how did he survive the fight against the first hokage, there are still things that I don't know the answers but I only fought against the first like a tool for Madara." Kyuubi said.

"Alright, and what about the other 'one condition'?" Naruto asked him.

"Yes, yes. that one condition to control me is too....DO NOT DIE, kid." Kyuubi growled lowly, then he released himself from the cage and rushed his chakra to Naruto.

[Outside of Naruto's mind]

Naruto opened his eyes from a long pause from being inside his mind.

"Alright, let's try it now." Naruto said, he tries to use the kyuubi chakra and control it well without going out of control of the kyuubi.

[Few hours later....]

He is going through few problems as he tries to control it...He keeps feeling some type of fast flash in his stomach which he never felt before. More of the kyuubi chakra poured out, he tries to control it. Just some things had gotten out of hand but Yamato helped him out along the way. They are exhuasted now.

"Naruto, let's take a break." Yamato said, he is panting heavily.

"Alright." Naruto panted, he walked under a tree and rests there. he stares at the cloudless blue sky in the middle of the day......

[Leaf Village, Konohamaru Corps and Ebisu]

Ebisu had been coughing and sneezing very harshly and brashly which it does not sound like a cold.

"Ahh-SHOOOO!!" Ebisu sneezed very loudly.

"Are you okay, Ebisu-sensei?" Moegi asked him.

"Yeah, probably just allergies, that's a-AAAAH-SHOOO!!!!!" Ebisu tried to say but his blasting sneeze cutted him off.

"You don't sound okay, Master!!" Konohamaru said, he is being little suspicious.

"Never had anything like this before." He mumbled to himself.

"Alright, Konohamaru, udon, and Moegi. I want you to---AAAAAAH-SHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" He sneezed again, and he coughed hard afterwards.

"Maybe you should go to the hospital, Ebisu-sensei." Moegi stated, by the look of his terribleness. Ebisu went to the hospital, followed by the three genins.

[Hokage's Office, Shikamaru]

"Hey, Lady Fifth." Shikamaru said, as he walked in. "Did you summon me?"

"Yes, I did. I want you to complete this task that been requested from the Sand Village, its the Chuunin Selection Exam." Tsunade said, she handed him bunch of papers to Shikamaru.

"That time of the year again?" Shikamaru complained, he sighed. "Uh, What about Naruto? He's still a genin."

"Ah, you can ask him if he would like to be in the chuunin exam but he needs a team of 3." Tsunade said.

"Okay." Shikamaru replied back, he left the room.

*Well, maybe Naruto can make it through this exam and he could become a chuunin....* Tsunade thought to herself, she wishes that Shizune is still here.

[Training Field]

Naruto got up, he had plenty of rest. Yamato sighed. Naruto goes to practice again and try again.

"Hyah!!!!!!" Naruto said, he fully transformed into nine tails! All nine tails are visuable and he is amazingly enormous. Yamato was shocked but unsure if its Naruto or the kyuubi itself. Shikamaru was walking towards where the are, he gasped when he saw the kyuubi. He began to run to Yamato.

"What's going on?!" He shouted, he stood way behind him. Kyuubi went to normal, back to Naruto.

"Heh, I did it Capatin Yamato!" Naruto said, he is able to stand up from all the trouble today. Yamato is relieved but he is still shocked that Naruto is able to do it.

"You controlled the nine-tails??" Shikamaru asked.

"Yeah." Naruto said, he tries to control the chakra now but he just disappear in a flash, a thin yellow line was shown but disappeared quickly out of the air.

"What the heck? What happened?" Shikamaru asked, in total shocked.

"I have no idea, it looks like some teleportation." Yamato said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

End of chapter 5!!

In the next chapter.....

-The Akatsuki will be back!! Naruto finds himself back to somewhere where he already been in!! Why did he just teleport like that, what was the yellow line come from or for what?! Read the next chapter and find out!!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 am

Chapter 6: Questions & Answers

[Akatsuki Lair, Sasuke and Tobi]

"Come on, Sasuke. You gotta do this. How can you be strong like this?" Tobi encouraged him on. Sasuke panted heavily. Sasuke looks at Tobi's sharingan and his Mangekyou Sharingan started to bleed again and Amaterasu came out. It went very quickly straight at Tobi.

"Sasuke. Are you even trying to control Amaterasu? It looks like you're just letting it go on its own and doing nothing for it." Tobi egged him again.

"Sh-Shut Up! I'm trying to focus!" Sasuke barked at Tobi. Tobi sighed and said. "Try again, Sasuke."

"Don't rush me!" Sasuke heavily panted and tries again, he didn't succeed this time either.

((Hoshigaki Kisame and Suigetsu))

Kisame was giving Suigetsu a test of surviving against his variety of attacks. Suigetsu was having trouble from time to time.

"Heh, you're soft, Master Kisame!" he said, making a nice big mischievious grin on his face.

"Oho, you still got that mischievious grin, you don't change, do you?" Kisame said, he puts his Samehada on his shoulder.

"Come On! Start fighting, will ya, Master Shark!" Suigetsu hollered. He charged right at Kisame, instead Kisame swung his sword and makes a jutsu.

"Five Eating Sharks! Let's see how you would survive this one, mischievious boy." Kisame said, he puts his Samehada on his shoulder again, like he is fine this whole time. Suigetsu was pulled under water and the sharks are coming after him. All Kisame hear is gurgling and growling.

"Arhhhgggg!!!!" Suigetsu gurgled under the water.

((Zetsu with Karin and Juugo))

Karin and Juugo was doing a test too. The test of playing Hide & Seek. Karin had to find Juugo and Zetsu of where they are hiding, they always had hard time finding Zetsu. Karin gets really frustrated when it's her turn to find Juugo and Zetsu everytime. Juugo is good at hiding for himself but Zetsu is much, much better.

She is about to give up when she thought she found Juugo but it was a replacement technique to hide away his location again.

"Ah, this is stupid!!" Karin complained, she sat on a log.

[Leaf Village, Naruto]

"Auuuuugggggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto shouted as he crashed into the ground from a strange type of teleportation or something. "What the hell was that?"

He had no complete idea of what just happened. He is back in the same alley where he bumped into Yamato few hours ago. He wondered why did he end up being here. There, the three-pointed kunai is still struck in the ground, this moment. It's shining off it's yellow light like lightning all over the kunai, it caught Naruto's eye, he looked around as he sees the yellow flashes on the odd kunai. He's stunned of why is it happening and what's going on. It's....the technique of Fourth Hokage's, he posesses the technique, the....Flying Thunder God jutsu! Even Naruto, he didn't realized that.

Naruto stood up at stared at the kunai, which is still flashes its own yellow-like lightning. He took few slow steps closer, he pulled his hand out, very slowly he moves his right arm until his fingers touched the handle of the bizarre kunai. The kunai gave him a static shock but Naruto ignored it and grabbed it fully and pulled the kunai out of the ground. There, he held the three-pointed kunai in his right hand, the yellow flashing started to cease. Now Naruto finally realizes what this is.

"The Yellow Flash of Konoha.....Fourth's Flying Thunder God jutsu....?!" Naruto whispered to himself. He is still stunned why he have this technique, it is not a bloodline ability afterall. But then, he remembered his meeting with the Fourth in his mind during his fight against Pain.

[Flashback]

"Now...I have to be going...my chakra is fading." Fourth Hokage said to Naruto. "I'll restore the seal.....but this is the last time."

"I have also inherited you something special that would be very handyful someday." Fourth Hokage said, trying to be clear to make sure Naruto heard it but it was a little blurring as he fades away. He faded away by then, Naruto almost didn't catch what he said at last.

[End of Flashback]

Naruto grinned from ear to ear. *Thanks....Dad, I will master this technique and be great as you! * He thought to himself. He wants to try one thing, he made a shadow clone replication. The clone grabs the real 3-pointed kunai in his hand and went off to the training ground where he was in, he threw a kunai there. It surprised Yamato and Shikamaru that moment, the clone proofed away.

Naruto tries to control the kyuubi's chakra and he zapped away again, he ended up being in the same training ground as he was again.

[Training Ground, Naruto, Yamato and Shikamaru]

Naruto arrived, his landing was a bit clumsy but he made it thorough.

"Oh, I'm back!" Naruto exclaimed, he puts a grin on his face.

"Urh, isn't that..." Yamato is about to say, there was a short pause.

"Yeah, Flying Thunder God, Fourth's jutsu." Naruto replied, finishing his line, kind of.

"But, how did you have the technique?" Yamato asked, still little confused.

"While he was restoring the seal, he also put a special seal to me that I'd use this jutsu handyful someday." Naruto explained.

"Well, if you don't mind bothering in, I'd like to talk to Naruto." Shikamaru said, he is mostly quite sure that he would be excited for the news but troublesome.

"What is it?" He asked Shikamaru. Shikamaru sighed.

"It's about the Chuunin Selection Exams, I am only asking, would you like to be in this season Chuunin Exam?" Shikamaru asked, leaves started to blow as the wind pushes them through the chill air, Naruto said nothing. later, he was lost in thought but he caught up quickly.

"Uh, I guess so. But, I'll be needing two other genins on my team for it." Naruto said, he didn't want to mention Sasuke because he is still way off and he is not even here. Naruto becoming a Chuunin this year is a big opportunity for him.

"Okay, I'll figure out something with Lady Tsunade about teams and such, I'll tell you the news later." He replied, he left. It was longer than expected. Yamato looked at him.

"You going to particapate this term?" Yamato said, not really a question, he knew the answer already though.

"Well, looks like you could control the kyuubi now and having the jutsu. So, it wouldn't be any more problems for now, then."

"Yeah, I guess so." Naruto said, he sighed. He didn't really put much thought to it about the Chuunin Exams, they will find him a team to teamed up with soon. *I wonder what you're doing right now, Sakura....chan* He thought, he hadn't called her 'Sakura-chan' in a long awhile now. He just remembered something that he widened his eyes a little.

[Flashback]

"Hey, Naruto." Sakura said, she brought dessert for both of them and a drink.

"One glass?" Naruto said. He took his vanilla sundae with the cherry on top of chocolate covering with green sprinkles. Sakura put two straws in the glass of the chocolate-flavored green-looking milkshake.

"Sorry, they didn't have many cups left to make it two." Sakura said, she fibbed a little. Naruto believed her anyways. He took one straw and drinks the milkshake through the straw. Naruto moved his head back and swallowed it down in his throat.

"Hmmm. It's delicious." Naruto said, he takes another sip of the milkshake, Sakura did the same on the other straw. She made a wry smile on her face. Sakura reached her hand out to touch Naruto's hand, she clamps her hand onto Naruto's. Naruto quickly looked at Sakura in little shock then he looked down to see their hands clenched together. He smiled and he layed back down on his back. Sakura layed down too right next to him that their arms are touching one another. Isn't going to let go of their grip as they held hands longer. Sakura slightly puts her head on Naruto's shoulder. Sakura moved onto her side on the ground, she stares at Naruto with her gleaming green eyes. She took her right hand onto Naruto's chest, her hand went under his tuxedo jacket which it was unbottoned earlier. Naruto jerked his head towards Sakura's direction.

"What are you doing....?"Naruto asked her. Sakura just layed there, really close to Naruto, her hand still on Naruto's skinned chest.

"Naruto...there's something I've been trying to tell you....I..I think I am ...falling in l-l..love with y-y-you." Sakura stammered a little but she overcame her secret feeling for him. She blushed a little. Naruto didn't say anything, he was in awe but he just smiled afterwards.

"That's alright. I will always be there with you." Naruto replied, cheering up Sakura.

"Always?" Sakura asked him, she smiled happily.

"Always." He repeated again. Sakura couldn't help to say anything but she hugged him hard.

[End of flashback]

Naruto is thinking over the exact line Sakura said to Naruto on that night..."Naruto...there's something I've been trying to tell you....I..I think I am ...falling in l-l..love with y-y-you.", "Naruto...there's something I've been trying to tell you....I..I think I am ...falling in l-l..love with y-y-you.", "Naruto...there's something I've been trying to tell you....I..I think I am ...falling in l-l..love with y-y-you."........ "Falling in love with you, falling in lovewith you...........He thought hard to himself, Sakura confessed her feelings for him, and hugged him. Naruto frowned, hopelessfully, he didn't give anything to her in return by being always be there with her.

Yamato left the area, that the training is over with. He only turned around and walked back home, his hands in his pockets. He is really thinking hard and deeply of Sakura. He just remembered there is a task for him to do that he never started it, he is planning to give that to Sakura on her birthday which is 3 days from now. Today is March 25th, already.

[Naruto's house]

Naruto gathered many things that he needed to start for Sakura's request and finish it in 3 days. The pink with purple flowers chair, that what Sakura wanted for herself. It's almost night, the end of the day is approaching, he is 1/3rd done with the chair he was making. Trying to make the chair more better and comfy than his own, too make Sakura more happy. Naruto left the house.

Outside, the moon's dazzling light shone of its beatifulness, he could imagine that Sakura was here, with him, under the moonlight. He heard a voice call at him when he was still staring at the moon in the clear night sky.

"Hey, Naruto! What are you doing outside, so late at night?" a voice said, Naruto noticed the gleaming girlish voice, Sakura. He turned around to see her, he smiled.

"Hey, Sakura. I was just walking around, I was kinda bored." Naruto said, he looked down at his feet. "Sakura, I wanna to ask you something...."

"What?" Sakura said, her green eyes gleamed from the brightness of the moon above them.

"I, uh, you....want to....go out..with me?" Naruto stammered the words but he made it through. Sakura is shocked of what he said.

"You mean, like...a date, at this time of the night?" She asked.

"Yeah, a date, I guess. Is it okay with you?" Naruto asked her, hoping that she would accept. Sakura smiled.

"Sure, tonight would be so romantic, would it?" Sakura said, she really accepts Naruto's offer. She smiled, she's really happy that they could be able to go out on a offical real date. Sakura grabbed his arm and hugged him lightly.

"Thank you." She responded, she started to tug Naruto along as she walks. "Just one thing, no ramen or Ichiraku tonight, ok?"

"Sure, whatever you like." Naruto walked next to her. Sakura gave him a warm cute smile, Naruto chuckled a little.

"We'll just go to the BBQ resturant, the place wouldn't be busy tonight." Sakura said, she lightly put her arm around Naruto's.

"Alright." Naruto said, he moved his hand that reached Sakura's hand and clenched them together.

[Konoha Hospital]

"Aaaah-CHO!!!!!!!" Ebisu's coughing and sneezing was endless, it keep shaking the room every 10 seconds or so. Moegi is trying to give him some medicine that would cure him but t seems that it is not working but getting worse. 2 minutes later.

"AAAAH-CHO!!!!!!!!!!!" Ebisu sneezed again and coughed few times, the medic nins are now positive that it is not a cold. his sneeze could be heard from the whole floor of he is in, not just his room neighbors.

"Konohamaru, To my diagnoses, it's still may be incorrect but, Ebisu have some type of disease we never seen or heard of before. It is not a cold, indeed." A medic girl nin said.

"A disease, is it fatal?" Konohamaru asked.

"It might be if it keeps up and getting worse." She replied. Konohamaru is worried about Ebisu but he sighed then. He looked at Ebisu who is still sneezing and coughing. He barely got any sleep in the past few days.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

End of Chapter 6! Hope you had enjoyed it. So let's see...

Next chapter preview!!: How did Naruto & Sakura's date go?!

What would happen to Ebisu if he still have that odd bizarre disease?! Will he be healed and cured or will it be fatal and he'd die?!

Who will be the other 2 genins to team up with Naruto for the Chuunin Exams?!

Read the next chapter to find out! if the chapter's not out yet...then WAIT for it! I'll upload it sooner than before!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Chapter 7: Unexpected News!

[Leaf Village, BBQ Resturant]

Naruto and Sakura finished their dinner, Naruto paid the bill at such fancy, expensive resturant. But, Naruto didn't mind. Sakura exited the place first, as Naruto laggards behind Sakura, following her outside.

"Thanks for the dinner, Naruto." Sakura said, she really did have a good time.

"Sure, anytime." Naruto replied back. Sakura lightly hugged Naruto and gave him a cold, solid kiss on his cheek. He almost didn't feel it but he caught it. She waved Naruto goodbye and walked down the street as she begins to run down. Naruto just stood there under the shadows, watching Sakura getting farther and farther away as she gets smaller and smaller until she is not visible anymore.

Naruto smiled, he walked home. He is very tired now, when he got home, he went to bed.

...........{[Morning, 6 AM] Tsunade's office]}

"Tsunade-sama! Urgent news!!" A attendance walked in, Tsunade was sleeping on her desk at the time. Tsunade woke up and got really grumpy.

"Shizune!!!!! I told you not to wake me up in the mornings!!!" Tsunade yelled, but then she saw who it was. She forgot that Shizune is gone. "Oh, sorry. Nevermind that. What's the urgent news?!?!"

"Sunagakure had been attacked by Iwagakure! Some people from Suna are missing, the Kazekage is still there but Iwagakure is very huge now of the military forces. Almost the whole Sand Village were destroyed. The Sand and Rock ninjas are still fighting, the Rock are increasing in battlefronts to defeat the Sand. Rock's motivations are still yet discovered but this is a big problem now." She said, the hawk from Suna, Takamaru had sended the urgent message. She gave Tsunade the message letter. She read the Sand's emergency message.

"WHAT?! Get Shikamaru here, I'm planning to have him and few other people to go and evaluate Suna and get all available platoons to help

Suna!!" Tsunade said, she is still grumpy in the morning. "Hope this won't mean another war...." She whispered to herself. The lady attendace left, doing as she told.

[Sunagakure, During Iawagakure's Invasion]

Sand blew all over the place, a lot of sandstorms took in. Many people could not see because of the sandstorms but it was an advantage to Suna because Sand knew their surroundings and terrains. But Suna is also at many disadvantages, Iwa's military forces are higher, they are attacking Suna from all sides, many explosives are being launched, Someone very skilled had killed the most important person to the village and country, the Country's Leader, the Wind Daimyo. Yet, another tragedy is happening once again in Suna, ever since the Third Kazekage's disappearance by Sasori of the Red Sands and Fourth Kazekage's death by Orochimaru.

"Fire!!" One Rock Ninja hollered, the large troop fired the weapons, explosives, traps, and such into the air and all exploded, came falling to the ground. Sunagakure was expecting this, they are in grave danger now. Most of the village has been destroyed, smashed, collasped, and burned.

"Attack!!" The Chuunin yelled, many sand ninjas attacked and was able to kill and wounded some Rock nins, they are still many more to be taken down. Many Sand ninjas were taken as hostages out of the village. Just recently, the Amegakure joined the Sand, the Rain ninjas fought against the Rock too. Still, many Rain was wounded and killed. Several hours had passed, more Rain ninjas came and helped the Sand. But, now it's bad luck for the Sand & Rain. Grass started to get involved, Military and Alliances are so huge that they could make another Great Ninja War. The Grass joined along with Rock and fiught against Sand and Rain. They faced many hardships thorough the time, many letters from few countries needed help from their alliances and it now known as "The 4th Great Ninja War" ......

[Konoha, Naruto's house]

Naruto was trying to sleep until he heard tons of people running on rooftops, streets, and so more. Naruto was awakened by the running on his roof. Someone had knocked on his door, so violently.

'It must be urgent, I better hurry to get the door....' Naruto thought, he wasn't really tired, he kind of overslept. He scurried to the door, he turned the knob and opened it. The person behind the door is Shikamaru. He looked so rushed.

"What's wrong Shikamaru?" Naruto asked. Shikamaru was half panting.

"Naruto! Hurry and get dressed. We have to get to Suna right away. Suna and Iwa are at war right now. We need to help Suna and maybe calm down the war so it won't make another Great Ninja War." Shikamaru said, quickly. "You better hurry up, I'll get the others." Shikamaru vanished away. Naruto heard the news.

"Suna....Sunagakure.." Naruto slowly said, then he thought of his good friend. His eyes widened, "Gaara!!!"

He shut the door, almost slamming it. He went into his room and get dressed quickly. Naruto puts on his headband last and ran out of his house by then.

[Kumogakure - Cloud Village, Raikage's Office]

Raikage has recieved the news from the Iwagakure, Rock Village, that they are at war. Raikage orders to have every ninja to go to Iwagakure even if they are in the middle of their missions. Raikage is very angry about this. He grutted his teeth and hoping that this war would soon to be put to an end.

[Akatsuki's Lair]

Tobi was still training Sasuke until Zetsu interferred in.

"Zetsu?" Tobi questioned.

"Tobi, we need to withdraw this now. We might have to move, this base is going to be one deathly battleground if we don't move." Zetsu stated. "Here, the Akatsuki Lair is right near the borders of Suna, Iwa is being at war against Suna right now and many other villages are starting to jump in. By the looks of it, this may be "The 4th Great Ninja War"."

"War, huh?" Tobi said. "Sasuke! We're withdrawing and we are going to move but before that, I have tinsy bit plans about this war. Zetsu, you tell this to Kisame. There's something I intended to do."

Tobi vanshed, Sasuke just glared at that spot even though he is gone. He bared his teeth. Zetsu left to, leaving a message to Kisame.

"Finally....this moment I was waiting for...." Sasuke said under his breath, he stood up straight and went to get the rest of his teammates of Team Taka. After that, they all left.

[Sunagakure, Kazekage's Office]

Gaara stood by the window, he is feeling bit disappointed and knew he got to do something to help his village. The Wind Daimyo is dead.

A tall shadowy man jumped and perched on Gaara's wide open window. The Kazekage turned around slowly to see who it is. He recognized him very clearly, it's been a long, long time since he have seen his face. Gaara started to speak.

"......You're......." Gaara started to say as the man's face started to be more visible and his odd clothings as he stands there, waiting.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

End of Chapter 7!

Whoo. I hope you are celebrating for this greatest chapter I ever typed and taking me so so darn long! Now, this is over, I am relieved. I think this is my longest chapter so far in this story.

Unfortunately, the next chapter might be a little bit shorter but it's not going to be a regular chapter! You wanna know what it's going to be?

The answer is...................................................

! An Interview with the athor of this story; Heart Been Lost, Itazuk! Yes, there is a real person that would be asking me all the questions but I will set that person as an individually different characters from 'Naruto'.

What will be in the interview with Itazuk?

Well, there are many things that would reveal a lot of things that Itazuk would intended to do in the future chapters that you all will enjoy and such, very entertaining, so keep watch in just less then 3 days!

Okay!

Here is the review for Chapter 8!

Who is the shadowy figure man whom Gaara seem to know him? What are Rock's motives against the Sand?

We will see the real results of Naruto in the next few chapters, he is going to be very useful for this war but......(WAIT A SEC! You have to read on and found that 'but' there!)

.......Okay! Sorry to keep you waiting!! See ya! The interview will be up in just 3 days, so be there and wait for it!!

-Itachi: 72 hours, you're stuck with me in Tsukuyomi........

Itazuk: ??

-Itachi:............71 hours, 59 seconds, and 59 seconds......

Itazuk: Uuuh....Should I even ask? I am not being tortured.....

-Itachi: Your time is running out........

Itazuk: Aw, shut it! Damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Itachi: . 71 hours, 50 minutes, and 20 seconds.....

Itazuk: I SAID SHUT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Itazuk: Hell, I hope Itachi won't appear in my interview.....o_o

Well, okay this is done, THE END!

Key:

Iwagakure = Rock Village = Earth Country

Sunagakure = Sand Village = Wind Country

Amegakure = Rain Village = Rain Country

Kusagakure = Grass Village = Grass Country

Kirigakure = Mist Village = Waves Country

Kumogakure = Cloud Village = Lightning Country

Konohagakure = Leaf Village = Fire Country

Hokage = Leaf = Tsunade

Kazekage = Sand = Gaara

Raikage = Cloud

Tsuchikage = Rock

Mizukage = Mist

Just to let ya know.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Special Chapter!: Interview with Itazuk!

Person: Today is a special chapter! Finally, this time had came! I have been waiting for this ever since the 'Prologue' chapter of this story; Heart Been Lost by Itazuk. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, ahem, yeah I am in disguised as Itazuk's friend, he did mention that, did he not?

Naruto: Okay! Let's welcome in Itazuk!

[Waits for few moments.......]

Naruto: (Talks louder) OKAY! LET'S WELCOME ITAZUK!!!!!!!

Sakura: Where the hell is he.....He's late!

Naruto: I know.....He's bad as Kakashi-sensei!

Sakura: He better not be 'being' Kakashi.......

Naruto: But, but, but, this is a SPECIAL CHAPTER, it's itazuk's first interview!!!!!!

Itazuk storms in the room quickly in his dark shady tuxedo and a little breifcase in his hand and black sunglasses over his eyes.

Itazuk: Yo!

Naruto & Sakura: YOU'RE LATE, DAMMIT!!!!!

Itazuk: Sorry, sorry, sorry! i crossed a black cat earlier so......

Naruto & Sakura: LIES!!!!!

Naruto: Huh, so sakura was wrong. YOU'RE BAD AS KAKASHI-SENSEI!

Sakura: I need to pound on you to plump later, Ita- Kakashi- wannabe!!!!

Itazuk: (sweatdrop) I didn't intend to have it like this.........

Naruto: Well, anyway! Here is the "Special Chapter!: Interview with Itazuk!"

Sakura: Itazuk, make sure you answer all the questions truthfully and honestly because if you don't, I'll pound on you more than 3 tenfolds!

Itazuk: Ah, well....An interview is an interview.......

Sakura: What you mean "Ah, Well"?!?!?!

Naruto: Okay, let the good part begin! We have some other interviewers other than me and Sakura! You will get to meet them later as they talk!

Sakura: Is this ever going to start? I am not willing to do a endless interview chapter!

Naruto: Ahem. It's starting just.......now. Okay, the first interviewer is going to be.................me, Naruto Uzumaki!

Itazuk: (sweatdrops) Eh, okay. -(whispers to self)- Why did i even bother to do this special chapter......

[Interview starts here]

Naruto: Okay, What makes you to start writing fanfics?

Itazuk: Hmmm, I was bored and thought it would be fun.

Naruto: Do you read or watch 'Naruto'?

Itazuk: Both, i watch the anime online of shippuuden every week. Also, i heard that Kakashi Gaiden is going to be animated on july 30th! Hahahaha, i am in so much luck. I also read the manga too, So far I have English Volume 45 in my country, the made of VIZ media company and Shonen Jump but i also read Naruto manga online every week whnever it's releases. So far, there's 455 chapters of it and i am looking forward to chapter 456 and so on.

Naruto: Interesting! So, what makes you to write 'Naruto' fanfics?

Itazuk: I like the anime/manga of Naruto a lot, so i started writing stories about it, I think a lot of Naruto and even in dreams, that's where my ideas come from.

Naruto: Why do you like NaruSaku pairing so much?

Itazuk: because i believe that they can get together and would be cute if they are, would love to see Sakura doing around naruto as a couple, if Masashi kishimoto ever done anything about it.

Naruto: Heh heh heh awesome! Okay, next question. In Heart Been Lost , are you going to make Naruto the hokage later in the story?

Itazuk:.........Er, Yeah.

Naruto: REALLY? Which one? 6th? 7th? 8th? Which one?!

Itazuk: That I can't tell yet, I thought about it but i can change my mind as the story goes along.

Naruto: Oh, you though everything since the beginning so you can make everything happen that's exactly on your mind since the beginning?

Itazuk: Not really, because I intend to write this story since the beginning but when i start to add scenes and stuff, I just thought of them along on the way like the "The 4th Great Ninja War" just randomly appeared in my mind couple of weeks ago because I was doing something and looked into maybe little too much about WW1 & WW2 (World War 1 and World War 2).

Naruto: I see. What do you going to do about Sai and Ino since you maded upyur mind that they are couples now?

Itazuk: i thought all about the parings since the beginning and already made my mind up about it, I was going to do about Sai and Ino? They will show up more in later chapters, yeah, much love deepen between them even though Sai wouldn't understand what's hapening but i'd think it would be cute and funny..........

Naruto: Sai reads too much of those stupid boring books...Anyway, last question from me! How will you end this story?!

Itazuk: Huh, that's a halfly expected question but very unexpected from you, Naruto. Sadly, i thought of thousands of ideas about it but i jsut can't think about that right now. My story, Heart Been Lost isn't going to end NOWHERE soon, it have gazillion miles to go to get to the end.

Naruto: Oh, how many chapters are you going to make of this story?!

Itazuk: I thought the question about ending the story was your last question.....Oh, well. Okay, I wanted to have about more than 100 chapters for this story then maybe i can start another story but that's might be in 10 years i'd get that. Ah ha ha ha ha ha [Laughs]

Naruto: Nice! Okay, next interviewer is............Sai!

Sai: Hello. ^_^

Naruto: Okay, let's the interview continue!

Sai: Itazuk, why did you pair me up with Ino?

Itazuk:......I'd think that would be really, really cute and funny. [Does a weird laugh......]

Sai: .....?? Uhm, uhm,.................... How will "The 4th Great Ninja War" end?

Itazuk: Good question, I never really thought about that so i'd have to say......when someone very, very important gets killed in the future chapters and some few things would happen and there, the end of "The 4th Great Ninja War".

Sai: Who gets killed?

Itazuk: That I can not say, sorry. If i say everything of the question that is going to happen will just get my story messed up and spoilers been out before the chapter starts. Spoilers means that the story ends before it really ends itself. It's okay to make 'predictions' of what might happen though.

Sai: Are you bound to add some things after Naruto become hokage?

Itazuk: Yes, definitely I will. Pretty sure, it makes the story more interesting if it does and maybe I can show of how N-..........

Sai: To show how what and what things you would do after naruto becomes hokage?

Itazuk: I can't say what i was gonna say, spoilers everyone, sorry. The things I would do after naruto becomes hokage? Well, I intend to do the ninja generation of generations so, that's what.

Sai: Okay, I'm done here.

Naruto: Okay! The next interviewer is.......

Itachi walks in.

Itachi: it's my turn, right?

Naruto: What the......WHA THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, ITACHI? NO AKATSUKI IS ALLOWED IN HERE!!

Naruto kicks itachi out of the building.

Naruto: How did he get in? Okay, the next interviewer is........Kakashi!!!!

Itazuk: O___O

Kakashi: Yo! (He just appeared, little late for the interview since beginning....)

Naruto: Phew, on time for your turn, Kakashi-sensei! you wanna know something? This man right here, Itazuk, is a kakashi-w-

Itazuk clamped his mouth of Naruto's mouth and moves his arm around Naruto's neck.

Kakashi: Er, what? ? ? ? ? ?

Itazuk: It's nothing!!!!!!! (Talks to Naruto) Hey, be quiet! I can uh, uh, give you more ramen later!

Naruto: Swear on it! (Itazuk lets go of Naruto)

Naruto: Hey, are you doing Original or shippuuden in thsi story?

Itazuk: Shippuuden.

Kakashi: Naruto.....it's my turn to be asking the questions, isn't it?

Naruto: Uh.....Yeah, BYE!

Kakashi: Okay! Itazuk-san......why did you mark me dead in your story?

Itazuk: well, this story started before chapter 449 released and i already got Nagato & Konan killed off by then so.....I'd think the story would be interestier of it.

Kakashi: Will I able to appear again in your story?

Itazuk: Yep. Only as a ghost by someone like Asuma and Shikamaru in Episode whatever or chapter i dunno when shikamaru was killing Hidan.

Kakashi: Will you do a little spin-off series as one of the characters in your story, kind of like Masashi Kishimoto did with Kakashi Gaiden? I heard he might do one with Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze....

Itazuk: maybe, maybe on one of my own created up characters into this story and such. i might do one on one of the Naruto characters, most possibly would be as flashbacks though.

Kakashi: Since the akatsuki is having 5 years to train so they'd get stronger to go after the last two jinchuurikis, are you going to do a timeskip later?

Itazuk:.......Are you reading my mind? Yeah, I am going to do a long timeskip where all the characters really, really chnaged except the elders of Konoha, f course. naruto and the Konoha 11 + Sai are going to be the ones that chnaged the most.

Kakashi: How long timeskip? 2 years or 3?

Itazuk: Longer than the timeskip when jiraiya was training with Naruto, so longer than 2 and half years. Maybe 4 years where they are aged about 20 or 21.

Kakashi: That soon? What are you going to do about Naruto and some other things when the timeskip comes?

Itazuk: I was gonna to have Naruto leave the village with Tsunade's permission and train Konohamaru and his team, Udon and Moegi. Sakura will just have to stay behind in the village, yeah, she will miss Naruto terribly since she loves him.

Kakashi: So, how is naruto going to do the Chuunin Exams and which other 2 genins will he team up with since there's no one in his age group can be with him.

Itazuk: That is a surpise, i thought about it already, it's going to be a group younger than Naruto but it's their 2nd time trying out for the Chuunin Exams by the way, since the team is of 3 needed to enter, not 4 or 2 so, I intend to make the character of the team a chuunin, that should be fine. I can't say who and which team it's going to be.

Kakashi: So, when will the Chuunin Exams take place?

Itazuk: Around after "The 4th Great Ninja War" is done and it will be taken in the Leaf Village, it's gonna be kinda the same like the cannon Chuunin exam Masashi Kishimoto made.

Kakashi: So, what about the Akatsuki, what will you do about them and how to wipe them out and such?

Itazuk: That, I thought about. Tobi will be the next leader of akatsuki and the deaths of them would be told later, I can't say, lol. also, I thought about adding new members like Masashi Kishimoto was about to do from his past interviews of adding 3 new akatsukis, stronger than itachi, Deidara or Sasori but one of the new akatsuki is the sibling of a hokage. About that interview, i am not quite sure if i wanna add those 3 new akatsuki but i may not. i'll just have to wait until those 3 new akatsuki comes in the manga and see if i'd like to get them in my fanfic. Who knows yet.

Kakashi: Okay, this is it.

Naruto: Okay! Kakashi-sensei is the last interviewer! Now, all of you who reads this story, reviewers and readers! ATTENTION!!! Are you gusy with me? good. Guys, if you have any questions to ask Itazuk about this story or ANYTHING you can ask! Feel free to ask him anything! He's a Naruto expert! Big professional, he knows everything of Naruto so far, so come on and ask him already!

Sakura: Okay, Itazuk, do you have anything lasly for this special chapter to say?

Itazuk: I am glad that my story, Heart Been Lost is liked by many viewers and readers and reviewers and such many people who reads this story, even just with Prologue, i was going to chnage the prologue because of the capitalization there, I did capitalized all the words that was needed but somehow......the download of the first chapter went wrong and all words are being lower-cased so I don't know what happened, but trying again sometime!

Also, more interviews will be coming ONLY once in awhile, maybe every 100 chapters or maybe somwhere random.

Thank you for reading this interview and this Special Chapter, i hope you really learned and looking forward to what's going to happen! Ciao! (Ciao; Italian for Goodbye.). Yes, I am Italian so....... blah!

Naruto: Okay! Goodbye!!!!!!!!

Sakura: Is this chapter going ever to end.....?

Naruto: Yeah, jsut about.........now! I said, OKAY, GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!! (Accidently screams in sakura's ears that she covered her ears.)

Sakura: I don't get why I have to be couples with you, Naruto!! You're loud and annoying.

Naruto: But, but, but, SAKURA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!

Itazuk: Ignore them.... Ciao, Goodbye. (puts up Bye sign and "Closed" sign that the Interview Building is now Closed)

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

End of Special Chapter!: Interview with Itazuk!

Remember the preview for Chapter 8!

Preview: REMINDED:

Who is the shadowy figure man whom Gaara seem to know him? What are Rock's motives against the Sand?

We will see the real results of Naruto in the next few chapters, he is going to be very useful for this war but......(WAIT A SEC! You have to read on and found that 'but' there!)

Okay, the interview Special Chapter went quick......like some blur. LOL. See ya in Chapter 8!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:40 am

Chapter 8: Naruto's Farewell

".......Sasuke Uchiha..........." Gaara finished. Gaara remembered his face from the Chuunin Exams he fought against in Final Rounds. He kind of heard that he left the village and went rogue. Gaara stared at Sasuke with his no emotions eyes.

"Gaara of the Desert." Sasuke coldly, sharply, solidly spoke. His eyes narrowed as he glares at the Kazekage. Sasuke takes out his sword out of the holder behind him and let it stand in front of him. Sasuke let the lightning run down on his sword.

"Are you going to......kill me, Sasuke?" Gaara spoke, not really a question, he just stood there with his arms crossed. Tiny bits of sand blew by as they are standing there. Sasuke is the one who took off first, running ablazing right at Gaara.

"Don't jump into conclusions!" Sasuke roared his way through, he points his sword right at Gaara's face.

"??!!" A loud snap noise is heard.......

[Leaf Village] Naruto is standing by a house, he wanted to do this before he leaves for war he is going to. He knocked gently on the door 3 times. He waited, he goes for a knock again. After he knocked twice, the door opened. Behind the door is Sakura, she looked so happy today.

"Hey Naruto!" Sakura said, she put a large smile on her face. She held on to the door and gave Naruto some space for him to walk in. Naruto did by then.

"Anything new, Naruto?" She said as she closes the door.

"No, nothing much at all. Well, I gotta tell you this before I go." He said, Sakura turned her head to look at him.

"W-What is it?" Sakura slowly spoke, it barely managed to come out of her throat but she finally forced it out.

"Suna and Iwa are at war, many other nations are jumping in. We, Konoha got to aid the Sand." He said. He knew that Sakura would be worrying about this.

"What? You're going?" Sakura blurted out, she have the worry look in her eyes as if she is about to cry.

"I'm sorry Sakura. I got to go. Suna is in a big danger, the village is being destroyed. " said Naruto with a serious voice. Sakura looked at him with her watered worriful eyes. "Don't worry Sakura-chan, I'll be fine. You know why."

Sakura smiled a little. "Yes, I know. But, How am I suppose to know if you're okay?" said Sakura, her lips starting to quiver.

"That's why I am giving you this." Naruto said, he unzipped his jacket and takes out a beautiful bright crimson rose.

"A rose?"

"Not just any rose, it's a special type of rose, it's called Mukki Mukki. I'm sure you've heard of it."
Mukki Mukki have a special power within in this rare species that many people have thought it had extincted many years ago. The special power is to be able to show whether a person who found it gives to another person (as Naruto found it and gives it to Sakura) is alright. If one pedal falls, maybe some more depending on how bad or fatal their wound is. If a person gets stronger, the rose will bloom into another color. If the founder dies, the rose wil be burnt into ashes and die itself.

"Mukki Mukki. I thought.....How did you find it?" said Sakura with a shock look on her face when she heard the name.

"We can talk some other time. I got to go." He said, standing up. Sakura wept some tears down on her face and reaches to her jaw and drips on the ground, disappearing one after another.

"Naruto......Please, please be careful."

Naruto walks to the door, turns the knob and sprung it open. He looked back at Sakura before leaving. "Trust me, I will be fine." He have a childish smile on his face that always cheered Sakura up when she sees his smile. Naruto then is gone. The door shutting behind him gently.

She brush the tears away off her face, leaving a smile on her face. Sakura stood up and walked to the kitchen table, she took a rainbow tall vase from the cupboard and lets it sit in the middle of the able. She puts the red rose, Mukki Mukki in the vase. "I wonder if this beautiful rose needs some water to keep healthy." She said to herself, she left her house and goes along to the Yamanaka Flower shop to find out.

[Leaf Hospital]

"Are you okay, Ebisu-sensei?" a young girl asked. She gave him a cup of water some some lunch. Ebisu had been very ill all day. He is definitely not feeling well.

Two boys came in the room with news.

"Sensei, we got a mission, Moegi, Konohamaru, and I need to aid the Sand Village." The boy in glasses named Udon said. Ebisu is surprised but barely shows his shocked expression on his face.

"Hmm! You all will not go without a- AAAH-CHOOO! Huff, without a sensei!" Ebisu protested. The three genin let a deep groan.

"I can temporarily ask for a sensei with Lady Tsunade." Moegi said, wanted to work something out.
"Well, I knew this would happen, so I picked a new sensei for you while I'm out." Ebisu said.

"Who?" asked Konohamaru with a curiousity look on his face, he didn't seem to care much.

"Heh-" Ebisu sneezed again twice. "You'll see. You all better respect your new sensei, he isn't any jounin, yet." He left a small smirk on his face.

"He....He? Isn't a jounin? How can we accept our new sensei if he isn't a jounin or a special jounin, he got to be higher than Chuunin!" Konohamaru complained. Not accepting this, in fact their sensei doesn't seem superior to them at all.

"His rank isn't jounin but he is quite strong, probably way too strong for his current ninja rank." Ebisu said. "Now, you should meet him at the Main Gates." Ebisu coughed few times and let a sneeze.

"You sure you'll be alright while we're gone?" Moegi asked. Ebisu just nodded his head nad smiled. The three genin left as Ebisu told them where to go.

"I'm not liking this at all. Why can't we choose our temp sensei?' complained Konohamaru with his arms behind his head. They reached the Main gates, they see a dark shadowy figure standing by the doors with the arms crossed.

"So, you're here......." said a voice who is standing by the huge doors.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==--=-==-=-=-=-=-=--==--==-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=--=-

Finally, chapter 8's now complete! Man, it's been a long time since June or July, that I updated my last chapter, not counting the interview.

I apologize for such a long long long wait for this chapter.

Hope you are still with me for the future chapters though!

Next time: Who is Konohamaru team's new sensei? We will be able to see naruto fare in battle of a deadly war for the first time with his raw powers!! Stay tuned for more!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 am

Chapter 9: Gaara VS Sasuke

Feet stomped on the hard floor. One's feet screeched as it goes backwards, sand-dust roughly blew away. Gaara caught the handle of the sword that it made a clapping sound, Sasuke is putting some weight pressure on the sword to cut him. He charged lightning through his sword and that's when Gaara backed away and covering himself with sand. His sand armor had increasingly improved since last time he battled.

"Roooooooooaaaaaarrr!!!!!!!!!!!!" roared Sasuke, marching right at Gaara, sticking his sword straight on. Clashed into Gaara's hard shield defense of sand, make a little deeep mark, with the lightning, it even dug deeper.

"Gah...." Gaara jumped back and gathered tons of sand as he can, for his jutsu. He created a huge sand barrier all around him in a square shape. Gaara stands little few yards from being in the middle of the sand barrier. Sasuke won't be able to see Gaara. Gaara's Third Eye appeared at the top, above his sand defense barrier. It is Gaara's ultimate defense, much stronger than 'Shukaku no Tate - Shield of Shukaku' jutsu he used during his fight with Kimimaro.

Sasuke hits the sand defense barrier, it barely budged in. He hears hands slamming on the floor that came from inside the barrier.

"Ultimate Desert Burial!" Gaara said, almost shouting.

"?!!" Sasuke stepped back, and tries to go up the the roof, he tried to teleport but the sand already caught him of his leg. It pulled him down, crashing into the ground with some sand over him. Sasuke tried to move but he couldn't even move a finger. The sand dwells him down up to his head.

The sand barrier opened up a little, allowing Gaara to step out. He still have his arms crossed. His eyes not so cold as before.

"Sasuke Uchiha....I want to talk." Gaara spoke. Sasuke glared at him with no response.

[Sand Village]

"Where is he? He's late!" a Konoha chuunin said to himself, Shikamaru. "Somewhat unusual for him to be late like in these situations......."

"Yes, but let's not worry about him right now. I'm sure he'll show up! I am sure, he definitely will show up anytime." Kiba said, walking up to Shikamaru with Akamaru by his side.

"I hope so." Shikamaru said, trying to erase Naruto from his worried side of his mind. "Kiba! Incoming!"

Hundreds of kunais with explosive tags target them, they have found out their location. Shikamaru just reflects them away with his chakra blades while Kiba and Akamaru just escaped from being caught in the bombing explosive tags. Shikamaru escaped as well too.

"This is getting intense." Shikamaru whispered to himself.

[Leaf Village]

"Wha?! B-Big Brother Naruto?!" Konohamaru said in awe with a puzzled look on his face.

"Hey!" Naruto lifted his head up a little and made a smile on his face.

"But.....how come...." Konohamaru started to babble.

-[Flasback, Ebisu's hospitalized room]-

Ebisu was looking out of the window until he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Ebisu said weakly. Naruto opened the door wide open, Ebisu shows a little smile.

"Hey Master Ebisu." Naruto spoke, walking in, sliding the door shut behind him.

"Naruto. I want you to lead my team, temporarily. Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi." Ebisu said, his voice breaking.

".....All of the sudden?" He questioned him.

"Since I'm sick, I want someone I know that would be fairly responsible for my team and take care of them, which it leads me thinking of you. You should be happy, no?" Ebisu said, trying to explain of what's going on.

"It's alright." Naruto walked to the window, looking out at the bright sun rising above the horizon.

"Please protect them, don't let them get hurt no matter what the situation is." Ebisu said with a warm heart.

"Master Ebisu....You know me better than that. You know that I'll always protect my friends and my comrades. I won't let anything to happen to them." said Naruto as he turned his back to Ebisu with a foxy grin. Ebisu smiled, he should have known.

-[End Flashback]-

"Heh, don't worry. You know me, Konohamaru. From this day on, I'll be leading you and your team, that is, until Ebisu gets better." Naruto said, hoping that they would get going. Now that Naruto started to move, he is late. 'Oh.........damn.'
[Akatsuki Lair]

"Humph, stubborn that Sasuke is." White Zetsu said.

"Well, at least we're settled now." Black Zetsu said to his white side.

"How long we've been traveling." White Zetsu asked, forgotting about the time.

"In just seconds.....we teleported, remember?" Black Zetsu insisted.

"Oh right....Where's Madara?" White Zetsu as he looked to his left.

"He said he got some things to do." Black Zetsu replied to White Zetsu's question.

"Sasuke....huh. All Madara is gonna go is for Sasuke?" White Zetsu said.

"We don't know, only Madara knows on what's he's doing." Black Zetsu said.

"Yawwwnn. What are you babbling about?" Kisame interupted, as if he was forgotten that he's been here the whole time.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

End of chapter 9.....it's short I know. i tried my time to update the story as often as i could. I could just say that chapter 10 would be longer...Maybe.

Well, next chapter I will definitely get Naruto to fare in battle. That's for sure! If not....I am gonna be mad at myself for saying that that I didn't do for this chapter.

The next chapter would have some more Naruto and the Konoha 12 rookies + Sai except Sasuke would have some screentime. Not sure if i'm gonna add more of Gaara VS Sasuke fight but we'll see what happens.

Ciao for now.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 am

Chapter 10: Rumbling Earth, Sasuke charges!

[Sand Village]

"Kill 'em!!!!" an Iwagakure chuunin shouted as many Iwagakure ninjas fired their weapons. Killing some Suna and Suna's allied armies. One falls after another, taking the lives of them away.

"Stop them!!" Suna ninja yelled.

-(In mean awhile....)-

"Don't let them through, hold them back!" Shikamaru said, as he launched for all of the enemies with his shadow jutsu, strangling them until they couldn't move no longer.

"Garghhhhh!!!!! Fang Over Fang!!" Kiba shouted, spinning a fierce tunnel with Akamaru of his jutsu straight at the enemy.

"Incoming!!" the enemy shinobi yelled.

"Too slow!" Kiba barked, the next moment he knew, the enemy is down.

[Suna's borders]

Footsteps are heard all throughout the forest, each footstep sounded differently as if it was different ninja's feet. One stomped, digging into the ground. The person lifts its' head to the sky.

"It's near.... We are almost there." said a low voice, that lightly echoed. The earth began to rumble.

"What? An earthquake at a time like this...." said a shadowy vioce.

"Just ignore it, Zetsu! Now with this... it'll help a lot for Madara's plans." black side Zetsu said. More rumbling occured, few trees began to move and break, then eventually fall.

"Snap. I sense 4 ninjas way behind us. We'd better move...." said Zetsu as he disappeared below the earth's surface.

"It's the 9 tails jinchuuriki...." Kisame spoke, looking back behind his back.

"Leave them. We'll need the Hachibi." Madara said, still looking ahead in front of him. "You go and capture the Hachibi, Kisame."

"Hm? Alright." Kisame says as he vanished in a poof of smoke.

".........."

[Somewhere between Konoha & Suna]

Leaves rustle gently as the wind passes through the trees, making the branches to sway and soon woold snap.

"Konohamaru! I just felt 3 ninjas ahead of us but only 1 remained!" a girl called.

"What? Who?!" Konohamaru said as he looked to his right.

"I don't know. One of them has huge amount of chakra, and the 1 remaining has a weird sensing of that chakra, it's barely even there." Moegi expalined.

"!!" Naruto came to a stop. 'Don't tell me...'

"Something's wrong Naruto?" Moegi asked.

"Stay close with me for this point on." Naruto only said. 'I have a feeling....something's bad is gonna happen...even this...Wha-!?'

The ground shook right under their feet as they tremble, trying to get hang on of something. The earth's land crust broke up and had left faults and thousands of cracks. Leaving with the trees falling down all around them.

"What just happened?!" Konohamaru shouted over the rumbles.

"Earthquakeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Udon shouted, as they all held on to trees. Finally, the earth's rumbles had slowed down to a stop.

"Is everyone alright!?" Naruto said, they nodded there heads. They began to move on again.

[Kazekage's Office]

"What you want?" Sasuke grumbled.

"I'll be the one asking questions." Gaara said, as he looks at Sasuke with his head sticking out of his sand. "What happened to you?"

"What? What foolish question is that!" Sasuke answered.

"I am asking questions, just answer me. What happened to you?!"

".....I am on my path of hatred. I shall destroy Konoha, with my own hands. This world will eventually feel my pain and know what is it to be hated, and feel the hatred." he responded.

"Path of hatred...? You have became cold....you had gotten your revenge, what else more are you going to do?"

"Like I said. I am going to crush Konoha and take the heads of the Konoha's elders! Then, resurrect my clan."

"Why is that, you after Konoha?"

"I don't need to tell you anything. I am done with this shit! What else is there good for me at Konoha?!" Sasuke said angrily.

".......Sasuke Uchiha.....-" Gaara spoke, but to his surpised, Sasuke wasn't fully trapped and paralyzed by his sand. Sasuke charged easily right of the sand, lightning on his katana, pointing at Gaara.

"I told you, I don't need to tell you anything!! Don't make me repeat."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well...all done with chapter 10.....I have no pity excuse to say for not updating this chapter in a long time awhile and why it's being so short...

Well, let's say that I am busy with school and all. Today's Friday the 13th... mck....nothing bad went wrong, ah well. Anyway, I have been plotting some ideas for my next new story of Naruto but of course i can still update with this story while with my other stories still pending.

Okay, that's all so far... xD Check again, I promise I'll update this story soon! I can definitely promise that. Wink Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 am

Chapter 11: A Legancy Come Back!

Blood drips on the hard sand floor. Sasuke's feet stopped moving, a sword had hit.

"Sasuke....You...." Gaara only said after several moments. He is now panting. Sasuke stood quietly, with a bit disappointment in his expression face. "Why did you come here in the first place?"

"I've got plans. Since you are going to die...." Sasuke said, pausing for a moment. Gaara looked up and glared at sasuke. "I will kill you, finish with Konoha and kill Danzou. Then, I'll finally kill Naruto on a whim! This may take some time but I am in no hurry besides this man Danzou. Why I am killing you? I'll just have to make Konoha weak and naruto even weaker from the death of you. Konoha will feel weak because of the loss of Sand's Kazekage, it may put more security on the Leaf. But...it'll be no use anyway."

Gaara grumbled, he narrowed his eyes. He grabbed the sword. It had hit him in the stomache, just below the lungs. It didn't hit his vital organ; the liver. "You didn't hit any of my vital organs, i could have been dead by now if you had hit me in the heart. Are you holding back?"

"It's not just because I am holding back that I couldn't kill you." Sasuke said, pulling his sword out from Gaara. "Enough with talking. Only left is the battle."

[Konoha (Hokage's Office)]

A ANBU popped in the room, being it's ANBU stance.

"Reporting in, Lady Hokage." the ANBU with short boyish red hair said.

"Yes?!" Tsunade said, loudly.

"The war is not going very well for the Sand. Although the Rock refused to fall back against us, Konoha. Rock's motivations still unknown." the ANBU said.

"I see. Have Naruto arrived yet there?" Tsunade asked.

"No, ma'am." ANBU responded, still in it's stance.

'Naruto, hurry the hell up! What's taking so da-' Tsunade thought, but was interruped by the low rumbles below her feet. It shook the village gently, not very bad. "An earthquake?!"

[Konoha Hospital, Ebisu's room]

Ebisu lay in his bed, he was still worried about his little genin team. He was lost in thought until the rumbles struck the hospital. He jerked up little too fast, he coughed terribly. Watching the light connected to the ceiling dangle, trying to break free with all of it's might. The chain broke and crashed into the floor.

'Broken chains and broken lamps...are bad luck...." Ebisu hoarsely said to himself. Now, he is getting more worried. He suddenly felt more weak, as if he couldn't really move or sit up from his bed.

[Sakura's House]

Sakura was taking a nap in her chair. She woke up to see what time it was and the date......March 28th. 'How will this World Ninja War just end in just a day or two?' She saddened by the thought that her birthday would just be passed.

"It's been several hours since I went to Yamanaka Flower shop...this Mukki Mukki doesn't need water like a fake flower, strange." Sakura whispered to herself. Mukki Mukki still looked very healthy and strong as she stares at it in case there may be a sudden change to it when she blinks.

[Battle borders]

"Raghhh!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled a rock shinobi with a big sword in his hand, stabbed one of the leaf ninjas.

"Urgh!!" some ninjas screamed in pain as they die away.

The rock ninjas started to march forward, forcely pushing the Konoha shinobi back a little.

"Push them back!!!!!!!!!!!" a chuunin roared, getting others to push them back again.

[Kazekage Office]

"........." Gaara said nothing, some sand starts to fall to the floor. Sasuke awakened his Mangekyou Sharingan. "Sand Shuriken no Jutsu!"

Instantly, tons of sand shurikens aimed for Sasuke but didn't hit him. They all just bounced back off. He grinned as it activates.

"??!" The dark figure shows up around Sasuke.

"This is the Susano'o." Sasuke spoke. Gaara raised an eyebrow.

[Battle borders]

"C'mon... Take them down!!" Shikamaru yelped. A weird odd kunai flew past between the leaf and rock shinobi ninjas. They just suddenly came to a halt as some smoke appeared.

"You're finally here!" Kiba barked, Akamaru woofed also.

"You're late....Naruto." Shikamaru said, keeping an chakra blade in hand.

"Heh, sorry. We ran into some trouble." Naruto replied, grinning.

"We...? You don't mean..." Kiba blurted in confusion.

"Oh, yeah!!! Shadow Clone Jutsu!!" Konohamaru shouted with excitement. He made a clone and started spinning chakra in the hands.

"Go get 'em, Konohamaru!" Naruto said.

"Yeahhhhh, RASENGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Konohamaru yelled as he clashed the Rasengan in the enemy's chest, blasting it into pieces.

"Who IS that blonde guy?!?!?" a rock ninja shouted, stood there in amazement as they started to move backward a tiny bit.

"T-that jutsu is...!! Can't be...!! "Yellow Flash of Konoha"?!" a few rock ninjas began to fall back.

"Name's Naruto Uzumaki. I'm not gonna let you get away!!" Naruto shouts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 11....Sorry not to be able to update soon enough, was gonna give it to you guys this chapter this past Monday but hell, the computer broke down cuz of some hardware or software been added to it....i have no idea what or how but it is fixed now. Sorry for the delay peeps!

R&R! Ciao until next time.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:51 am

Chapter 12: New Ties

Alright, here goes! Wink If you hadn't noticed, there's only Shikamaru and Kiba at this battlefront thing now with Naruto? I will explain that in this chapter, so listen up! Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's your plan, Shikamaru?" Naruto spoke quietly, watching Konohamaru fight with multiple shadow clones and Rasengans.

"I had set up the ninjas at different locations by their skills. This is location 1. Kiba can use his Fang over Fang to sweep away the enemies row by row and column by column. While, I, use my Shadow Posession jutsu to paralyze them and have them attack each other, perhaps, push them back as much I could. Naruto, you have your own class of using Sage jutsu, even with your Wind Rasen-Shuriken could wipe them out fast. At other locations as of location 4 is where Shino and Hinata is, they will try to infilrate thhe enemies' lines and destroy their supply with the use of Shino's beetles while Hinata is on watch with her Byakugan. Few others are taking down the enemies by the sidelines as well, reduce their army as much we could, then we'll have the advantage." Shikamaru explained his genius plan work. Naruto grinned.

"I see. Thanks." Naruto spoke as he put some seriousness in his eyes. He grinned even bigger- ear to ear. He made some shadow clones, few clones ran off to Mt. Myobokuzan to gather sage chakra there with the use of the oil waterfall. He quickly made a Rasengan in his hand with the help of other two clones. "Fuuton: Rasen-Shuriken!"

He stepped forward, swung his right arm with all his might to throw the Rasen-Shuriken far enough the wipe a large number of army ninjas. The rasen-Shuriken flew and slowed down in mid-air, the enemies tried to move outta the way but was too late. It expanded and took great damage to their bodies, destroying their cells that couldn't be healed- killing many.

'Good, Naruto!' Shikamaru thought as he held up the ram handsign to finish up his Shadow Stangler jutsu on multiple enemies at once, finishing them. Very slowly, the rock ninjas started to fall back due to Naruto's jutsu- the Flying Thunder God jutsu- they feared.

"Don't fall back, you all cowards!! Fight! We will fight!" A stubborn rock chuunin ninja shouted as he ran forward with intents to slaughter. Naruto immediately showed up behind him, hitting him head-on. He falls over quickly-not really knowing what just had happened. Some rock ninjas gasped at the sight.

"Isn't Konoha's Yellow Flash suppose to be dead?!" a rock ninja yelled in fear with few others who are falling back. Soon- not very long, all the alive enemies are out of sight, although many lay dead on the battleground.

".....Konoha's.....Yellow Flash?" Naruto asked himself. 'Could that be my father's nickname? It got to be. Huh....'

"Is everyone alright?" Shikamaru yelped to those who are alive on Konoha's side.

"Unlike you guys, -huff- I don't have that much -huff- chakra." Kiba said panting, having low stamina and chakra. "What do we do now, Shikamaru?"

"Hm. We'll break up and assist the other locations. Naruto, I have a mission for you." Shikamaru replied. Naruto turned his head towards Shikamaru.

"What is it?" Naruto asked.

"You're the best chioce to do this mission, Tsunade ordered me to choose somebody to infilrate the Rock village- gather information as you can, but don't attack the village, or kill anyone unless it's neccessary. We had set up time to attack the Rock village by sunset tomorrow. All you need to do is gather information, you have some of the skill from Lord Jiraiya, no?" He told.

"Alright. If something turn up, get me through these wireless microphones, 'Kay?" Naruto said, handing Shikamaru and Kiba a wireless microphones.

"Sure. Now, go!" Shikamaru said with a smile.

"You think he'll be able to complete his mission, sneaking in without being uncovered-" Kiba started.

"Have faith in him, he will make it. I know he can." He cut him off, with a faithful voice. Kiba just smile.

"Yeah."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rock Village's Tsuchikage's Office]

"What did you say?!" the old man Tsuchikage named Oonoki bellowed.

"Tsuchikage-sama, we have spotted a Konoha ninja who have the fearsome Konoha's Yellow Flash's jutsu, the Flying Thunder God. He declared his name was Naruto Uzumaki." he spoke.

"Impossible! That Konoha's Yellow Flash is long dead! No one could have posessed his jutsu! Minato Namikaze died sealing the Kyuubi in a newborn baby boy. Capture him! I want answers for myself." He harshly ordered.

"Yes, sir! Right away, sir!" The rock army officer ninja replied, taking off on his mission.

"This better not get messy." Tsuchikage spoke to hismelf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kazekage's Office]

Gaara sheilded hismelf with a large ball of sand as Sasuke nearly completes his Susano'o form.

"I'm done playing around. I shall finish this now!" Sasuke said, as he shot a dark giantic arrow from the Susano'o. Gaara widened his eyes as the arrow went through his ultimate defense, and even hismelf. Piercing him to a wall with the arrow stuck in the wall that pierced through Gaara. His ultimate defense sheild went away quickly, a lot of blood starts to drip on the floor. Gaara slumped over on the arrow and stayed there like that, his skin started to crack and break, slowly.

"Hmph." Sasuke scoffed as he poofed away, heading somewhere else.

After Sasuke left, the arrow disappeared and Gaara crashed into the floor only making the sand spill all over, his body broke apart. A Sand Clone.

The real Gaara sits await in the other room of the other side of the wall the arrow pierced through. He had quickly made a sand clone and get hismelf to the other side of the wall, input some of the blood he had lost from the previous hit in his stomach. He knows exactly what to do now. He knows exactly what Sasuke's intentions are. He had to inform and warn Konoha, espiecally Tsunade.

Still injured from the battle, he slowly moved himself to walk to the room that he tied a secret message to Takamaru- the fastest Sunagakure bird to relay emergencies. Takamaru gets the secret message tied to his feet and flew immedaitely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rock Village's border]

Naruto quietly arrives at the border of the Rock Village, not very far from the entrance. He disguised himself as a civilian rock villager using a high ninjutsu skill.

"Alright, here I go." he lowly whispered to hismelf. he started to wander to the entrance, the rock gaurds let him pass by- not knowing it was Naruto in disguise.

'Strange....those rock gaurds would have stopped me and examine me to make sure I am not an intruder....' Naruto thought, not knowing that he has been targeted for capture in this very specific village. The rock gaurds has let him by for that specific reason......

~To Be Continued.....~

Yes, yes. How is it so far? Likey this chapter? Hope you like what I did to Gaara, so I bet you're all narrowing the people down to who's gonna die during the 4th Great Ninja War. well...it might come soon.

I am sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, most of the spelling mistakes are just typos with the keyboard. K?

Also, no flames. ^_^ No flames = another possible LONG chapter! and maybe more chapter to come out more often.

Anyhoo, R&R! Subscribe, whatever you like to do!

Thanks. Itazuk.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heart been lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart been lost   Heart been lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart been lost
Page 1 of 1