Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A chance meeting with an anbu elite.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue100/0A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue10/10A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty
PostSubject: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 pm

The trail ended here for Ryu, his brothers killers had finally evaded him. He stood at the top of a hundred foot waterfall on the edge of a glen, on the edge of a forest. Sighing Ryotoku closed his eyes and felt the chakra around him, used it to open a rift for the abyss to come through. Feeling out through the abyss Ryu sensed a different chakra trail heading west of his position. in a flash he was gone, running through the glen while gathering invisible Abyssal chakra around his feet. The added boost in speed took him from fast to a blur in less than a single step.

Bounding through the trees he lept into the branches arms slung out behind him. Reaching into a pocket of abyssal space he retrieved a scroll, the eight octogons imprisonment scroll. Each octogon trapped a different aspect of its target and was capable of trapping twelve different chakras. Ryu cut the tip of his finger on a shuriken and as he was marking the paper with his blood the onther ninja was just out of sight...
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue223495/223495A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue543643/543643A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Zazuro slashed right through the forest that he is getting faster than sound, so the forest barely makes any noises. A powerful strong wind brushed against his face but it does not bother him at all. He jumped on few branches as possible to take on from being followed, he is very difficult to be spotted and followed. Zazuro has great vision and great hearing and keen smell which makes him to be qualified to be an ANBU, even greater an ANBU Captain that serves for all five great countries. He was able to hear snapping branches in the distance than his own leaps, but he still moves for the wind to pick up the scent. He was able to tell if a ninja is from where of these villages and countries of the ninja world. This person is from the Leaf... Zazuro thought. Then the sound starts to pick up a little of breathing and sounding of his movement. When he past few trees ahead more, he is now able to visualize the person. He knows the person, he had to be Sannin but he does not really know of his name as well.

He started to stop and paced through the meadow below him of where he was jumping down. Not much noise was made as he leaped down to the ground. He popped himself out of the meadows that the sannin is able to see him out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue100/0A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue10/10A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Ryo could feel the chakra pulsing through the ninja's body only a few tens of meters in front of him, he had to end this now before they got away again. gathering a ball of abyssal energy he slashed the air in front of him and disappeared into the rift that opened. one hundred yards away he popped up and out of the exit rift and ended up right behind the ninja.

Ryo took careful aim, then cast the scroll into a meadow about ten yards out from the forest edge.right at the feet of the ninja as he was turning around.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue223495/223495A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue543643/543643A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Zazuro just flashed out of sight, expect that he is faster than sound, he reached the other side of the meadow. "All you are doing is attacking me. I am not the enemy. See, I am the Five Great Countries ANBU Captain, I actually was from the Leaf like you as well. Ahem." Zazuro tipped his head back at the sannin man from where he is standing at.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 pm

"Then i can not expect you to show me your face, or tell me your name, or ask what your business he is. all i can do is as you to show me the back of your left hand." Ryo took a step out into the open.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Number of posts : 95
Birthday : 1995-04-14
Job/Hobbies : Uhm, TOBI!?
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Tobi is in TOBI world!
Favorite manga? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you have read : I got bored with One Peice. Dragonball and DBZ
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto and Bleach
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Tobi likes them all!!!
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I love 'em all!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!
Favorite Naruto Quotes : Uhm, IDK? I guess this one:

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!
Tobi: Whoops.
Bloodlines : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Life:
A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Village: Unknown/Mystery

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Tobi hunted and sees two ninjas in the meadow. he hides behind the trees and watches them of what they are doing. What are they doing? He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Ryo can feel another presence nearby, and quickly backtracks grabbing the scroll and tosses it in the direction of the person...
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:49 pm

The scroll hits Tobi and he falls out of the tree. "Waaaah!!!!!!" Tobi shouted as he falls. He crashed into the ground, he just layed there. Then few moments later he got up and brushed himself. He looked over to his side and sees them again.

"Oh. Hello!!!!" Tobi shouted at them, he waved his hand at them.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Ryo strings twelve hand signs together and flings some of his blood on to the scroll. immediately the eight octogon imprisoning scroll activates and binds madara to the tree. seeing who it was Ryo releases the chakra connection to the scroll before it killed the newcommer. it took Ryo about five second to recognise the older man."Madara, is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 pm

"Well sure. I am Madara." Tobi said, he puts his mask back on his face. "At least, don't try to do that again." Tobi broke free and stands up few meters from the man who just attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:03 pm

"I appologise for my outburst, Honored elder. Your granddaughter mas my mother, that makes me your great grandson." Ryo shifted his feet, "it is an Honor to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:06 pm

"Great grandson, huh. I haven't been hearing much news about my family or Konoha." Tobi said. "It's a pleassure to meet you too. At least you can tell me all about it about your family and konoha. Hmm, What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:10 pm

"My name is Hyabusa Ryotoku(LAST NAME FIRST), Madara sensei. As for our family, well, there not much of them left. news from the east says that all of the uchiha clan-save a handful of ninja- were sluaghtered. One Itachi Uchiha is responsible"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:14 pm

"I see Ryotoku. Yes, I've heard that the almost the whole clan was slaughtered. Itachi had done that. I was itachi's master back then." Tobi said, he sits on a rock. "Well, how is the uchiha Clan right now?"
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:19 pm

"I wouldn't know, i have been away from fire country for the last fifteen years. for now lets go somewhere comfortable. how about kanoha?" the fact that they were more than 200 miles away from the border to fire country was not lost on Ryo. He had a really convenient method of travel...
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:22 pm

"Well, well. I must be careful if I enter Konoha..Let me transform into someone else, not a imposter though." Tobi said, he transformed into a Rock ninja, an ally of the Leaf's. "Alright, let's get on to it, Ryotoku."
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:29 pm

"Stand quite still, sensei. We'll be there in a few seconds." Gathering the darkness inside him he concentrated it into his hand, walking foreward he touched the older mans shoulder and dropped then now viscous gob of abyss and it hit the ground. instead of a sound or a bounce the gob seemed top go through the ground, somwhere between deminsions. the gob flattened itself under their feet and stretched into a circle four foot around. the two of them sank fairly fast into the circle and it shrank to a pinpoint and then vanished completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting with an anbu elite.   A chance meeting with an anbu elite. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting with an anbu elite.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Role Play :: Other Countries :: Waterfall Country-Hidden Waterfall Village-
Jump to: