Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyabusa Ryotoku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Hyabusa Ryotoku Left_bar_bleue100/0Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
Hyabusa Ryotoku Left_bar_bleue10/10Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty
PostSubject: Hyabusa Ryotoku   Hyabusa Ryotoku Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:04 pm

General Ninja Information:

Name: Ryotoku the Hyabusa

Alias: The Shadows Blade (Not a missing ninja, but a legend from the ninja wars.

Looks: tall, 6'4" 160 Lbs. white skin, wears shades and has black hair that goes down to his shoulders. usually wears red trench coat

Personality: introvert. by nature he is curious but not as nosy as most ninja. his mood is usually impossible to tell if he doenst wish it to be known, but there are a few (kakashi, sarutobi sensei, and a few of the senior onbo black ops.

Hobbies:plays guitar and trains relentlessly

Dreams/Futures:he will eventually learn to control the abyss that plagues his body.

Ninja Village and Rank Information:
Village: Hidden leaf

Ninja Rank:Sannin

clan Information: Only five clan are allowed to live who posses the Kekkei Genkai the clan related kekkei gengkai, only one having mastered the curse and the other four competing for his tutelage, the rest of the clan is similar to the hyuga clan haveing been stripped of the privalage of the curse at birth.

Clan name: shadow clan

Clan Symbol: five black eyes on a shuriken (four pointed). four on the foints and a larger one in the middle whole.

Kekkei Genkai/Bloodlines: Shadow of the abyss (related to the uchiha clan but does not posses the uchiha kekkei genkai

Clan History: unknown although he has sworn undyeing fealty to the hidden leaf village.

Inner and Jutsus Information:

Special Characteristics:The Shadow of the Abyss: the curse of the abyss grows with your chakra output, covering your
body in light absobing abyss. if the abyss covers your whole body then
you die, limbs that are covered in Abyssal darkness suffer the syptoms
of rigor mortis. long term exposure to the abyss on any part of the
body but the eyes results in permanent damge to the limb/area of body.
mastery of theis kekkei genkai grant unlimited usage of the abyss and
several pocket deminsions, aswell as a nominal usage of chakra when
accessing pocket demensions, and double the potential to see through
genjustsu(the usage of genjutsu is still the same level) the curse mark is a solid black iris in his right eye. this does not effect his vision.

Element(s):earth lightening magnet

Skills/Specialties:expert tracker, and skilled medical ninja(although that is not his calling) (i want to make him a teacher at the academy or an anbu black ops.)

Jutsu: pocket demension #1, #2, and three #3 are all demensions used for attacking, #4 is used for storage purposes. Abyssal blades : Abyssal pockets open on all side of the taget and send little barbed senbon made of Abyssal shadow.

Name: Abyssal blades : Abyssal pockets open on all side of the taget and send little barbed senbon made of Abyssal shadow.

Type: abyssal

Element:lightening

Description: depending on the level of the ninja using this jutsu and the chakra output, the pocket demensions can go from a single abyssal sebon launched from the fingertip to and orb of abyss summoned inside the target exploding senbon outward. (though the latter requirs mastery of the abyssal curse.) a gennin like naruto could after a concerted effort to learn the technique luanch 50-100 abyssal senbon from a single pocket demension. a specil jounin would do remarkably well sendon a coninueous barrage from one to five pockets, although he would be completely useless afterward from not having the curse to cushion his body from the after effects of the jutsu.

Personal/Other Information:

History/Background Story: Hyabusa Ryotoku was a regular ninja when he was a kid. he was a bit weird and some what of a social pariah, but he was nothing if not friendly to people. he passed his gennin and chunnin exams somewhat in the middle of his class. he was assigned to a regular team of recon ninja. during the first reign of the third hokage the ninja wars started. out on a mission he was abducted by the anbu black ops group and tested for admission into there ranks. he failed and he was cast out of the ninja military. sometime later he was informed that his brother was captured in the field and still held prisoner. he went searching for his brother and came across an almost fataly injured, unconcious anbu officer. torn between his brother and his still iron hard sense of duty to the hokage he returned with the anbu officer in his arms later finding out that becuase of this his brother died as a hostage. as soon as this news set in completely Ryotoku's right iris became darker than pitch and the seal of the Abyss was passed from his brother to himself. Ryotoku was admitted back to the ninja society and fought bravely in the ninja wars, eventualy mastering the curse at the prise of his left arms mobility. after the wars he was given leave by the hokage to pursue the ninja team that killed his brother and take his revenge(so long as he did't dishoner the hokage).

Birthday:Jan 6

Blood Type: O

Signature Abilities:the manipulation of abyssal matter and chackra aswell as the ability to create and control pocket demensions

Noble Features:Ryotoku possesess a iron hard devotion to his leaders and team. he usually avoids killing if it is not neccessary or ordered.

Height: 6'4"

Weight:160Lbs

RolePlay Sample:It was cold in the tree tops of the leaf village and the breath of tiny animals lay like mist on the land before dispersing. The village had been sleeping for most of his watch, it was just now waking. it had been four days since his return to the leaf village and already he was back on duty. Thank God for that, he didn't like just floating around doing nothing. He prefered to be in the midst of a training hall of a pitched battle. the hokage had taken the news of his failure rather well actually, having returned without the heads of his targets. However it had been a mission of his own need that the hakage had given him leave for so there wasn't any punishment or negative effects on his records.

The acceptance cerimony to the Anbu black ops team was little more than 'heres your mask and repot to me sundown tomarrow'. the mission was actually a test to see how much i had improved. As soon as i had reached the place to meet him seven ninja appeared out of the shadows and attacked him. he had fought them all night long and had finished fighting them about an hour ago and wasn't even tired, so he opted for night watch of that quadrent of the village.

Last edited by Hyabusa Ryotoku on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Hyabusa Ryotoku Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Hyabusa Ryotoku Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyabusa Ryotoku   Hyabusa Ryotoku Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:36 am

ok, Approved!
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Hyabusa Ryotoku Left_bar_bleue100/0Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
Hyabusa Ryotoku Left_bar_bleue10/10Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyabusa Ryotoku   Hyabusa Ryotoku Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:57 am

thank you *humbly bows* um can i post now?
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Hyabusa Ryotoku Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Hyabusa Ryotoku Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyabusa Ryotoku   Hyabusa Ryotoku Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Yeah you can. Just that can you make the HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA smaller? It's taking up some space of the post. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyabusa Ryotoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyabusa Ryotoku   Hyabusa Ryotoku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyabusa Ryotoku
Page 1 of 1