Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tale of Twin Uzumakis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Left_bar_bleue223495/223495The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Left_bar_bleue543643/543643The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Empty
PostSubject: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:50 pm

"The Tale of Twin Uzumakis"

Prologue: This story takes place when Naruto married Sakura and an awhile later, he became the 7th hokage. Naruto is now the youngest hokage in history and still, the strongest of all. Something so wonderful had happened a year and half later since Naruto Uzumaki became the Mudaime Hokage.......
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The birth of a son...Wait, two sons!!

[Naruto's Office]

Konohamaru came crashing in the room to tell Naruto that amazing news.

"Naruto, Lord Hokage! It Happened!!" Konohamaru said. Konohamaru is now the Leaf's Jounin.

Naruto puts down his pen and the papers he was working on. He stood up quickly and left the room as Konohamaru went before him.

-[The Leaf Hospital, Room 303]

(Sakura, Tsunade, Shizune, Medic nins, Kakashi, Udon, Moegi, and some other ninjas are in the room.)

"Aren't they beautiful? Just wait for Naruto to see them..." Tsunade spoke peacefully. She smiled and shizune smiled that she is standing next to Tsunade.

There was a gentle knock on the door. It's Naruto and konohamaru behind him.

"Come In." Sakura softly said.

Naruto Uzumaki came in the room and Konohamaru went in afterwards. Naruto looked at the baby boys then at Sakura then back at the boys. He smiled and he walked slowly to the side of Sakura's hospital bed.

"Naruto....These are our twin sons." Sakura said, very softly and happily. Naruto just smiled.

The twins are very similar except their hair color. One is blonde like Naruto's and one is bright redish orange; probably from Uzumaki Kushina. The colors of their eyes are yet to be seen, they have been sleeping the whole time until the blonde one woke up first. The blonde one looked all around the room, looking at each one faces then at the mother's and then father's. He smiled then started to laugh.

"Naruto....What should we name them?" Sakura asked.

"Hmmm, I'll let you name them, Sakura." Naruto said.

"Come here." Sakura said, wriggled her finger for naruto to come closer. Naruto inched closer and Sakura whispered something in Naruto's ear. He nodded.

"Kakashi, we have decided that you would name one of our sons." Naruto said.

"R-Really?" Kakashi said, he looked at the little thing. "The red hair one, How about Nasaki?"

"Nasaki....That's a beautiful name, Kakashi....Naruto, i want to name the blonde one, Naruto Jr." Sakura said, smiling. Naruto looked at her.

"That's alright, Sakura." Naruto said, he smiled too.

"Does that mean like, i am Nasaki's...godfather or something?" Kakashi said.

Sakura smiled and she nodded. "That would be nice, Kakashi."

Then finally, Nasaki opened his eyes and looked around the room, he just looked at everything in the room. He didn't cry or laugh or smile or anything.

"Heh, that face reminds me of Gaara." Konohamaru stated. Everyone then laughed in the room. Nasaki and Naruto Jr. yawned and they went to sleep again.

"Nasaki's eyes are just like mine and Naruto Jr is just like yours, Naruto." Sakura said.

"Amazing, they just yawned and slept at the same time, they do really act like twins..!" Udon said.

Konoha saw something and he moved closer and looked at Naruto Jr's face then Nasaki's then hokage's.

"Naruto...Junior has the same face as you...the lines on the cheeks." He said.

"Huh?!" some people went. Sakura looked at Naruto Jr's face.

"Does that mean he have the thing inside of him like you have?" Sakura said.

"That's might be a possibility..." Naruto said, he is thinking of a theory.

"We need a Hyuuga or someone to look to see if he has it..." Sakura said.
------------------------------------------------------
Next time..

Chapter 2: Speciality of Naruto Jr!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Naruto Movie 2.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Left_bar_bleue223495/223495The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Left_bar_bleue543643/543643The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Chapter 2: Speciality of Naruto Jr!

Neji Hyuuga was outside of the room when he walked in to check on Naruto Jr., he switched on his Byakugan. He is seeing the blue chakra, but there is something little there, a small amount of red chakra beyond the blue normal chakra.

"There's a small amount of red chakra, its' just small than yours, Mudaime." Neji said.

"What about Nasaki?" Sakura curiously asked. Neji walked over and looks at Nasaki.

Therre's just some blue chakra is all he sees but when the blue chakra moves around, he saw about the same amount of red chakra as Naruto Jr have.

"There's some there too. I have a theory of what might had happened. When you got the baby formed, the father and the mother both shared genes and sometime bloodline abilties like my clan, the kyuubi chakra must've got passed down as a gene through the body and the boy recieves it. just luckily, they didn't die of that." Neji explained.

"I see, so that's makes sense." Sakura said.

"Teir kyuubi chakra should be more less dangerous than Naruto has, since there is only a small amount of it in Naruto and Nasaki." Neji said. "Well, I have someone to be now, hope to see you soon, Sakura."
Then Neji is gone.

"Thank you, Neji." Sakura whispered and now she is worried about her sons. She layed back in the chair.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(To catch up: Some time as passed, it's been 9 years since the twins has been born. This is the day when there are in Ninja Academy.....)

Today is so bright and sunny over the rolling hills of the morning. It is dawn as the sun is rising from its' sleep of the night. The bright full moon disappears out of the shadows for the moon's sleep this time. Its' like the Great Bright Spheres are taking turns for the time, of night and day. The peaceful sound was disrupted by running footsteps across the meadow.

"Come on Nsaki! we are going to be late for class!" Naruto Jr shouted. Naruto Jr has grown and became more like of his father's personalities but just a little different than of the father's actions when he was young.

"I am trying to catch up, brother!!!" Nasaki shouted with joy. They are both laughing and running with their academy bags on their backs. They are just happy as ever on this bright sunny day.

"Wait! i need something to eat for breakfast first!!" Naruto said, his stomach growled.

"Well, where should we eat then?" Nasaki said.

They thought and both said. "Ichiraku Ramen!!" They laughed and ran for the ramen bar.

The twins reached Ichiraku Ramen just in time.

Teuchi looked up to see who came in.

"Hey! well, if its' isn't the twins!" Teuchi said, he gave them the menus. "Today is a special day! The ramen is on sale!"

"Ah, thanks old man! i want porkchop ramen!" Nasaki said.

"I want miso ramen!" Naruto said, loudly.

"Alright! Porkchop and miso ramen coming right up!" Teuchi said.

Teuchi came back with the ramen bowls they the twins ate them quickly then left.

"I'll pay you later, old man!" Nasaki said, running to get to class. They both ran and ran.

"Hey, tomorrow is Academy Graduation Day!" Nasaki shouted.

"Oh yeah! I forgot!" Naruto said.

Then they got to class, even though they are just few minutes late.

"You are late, boys!" Iruka said.

"Iruka-sensei!! We tried to get up here even by running..." Naruto said, complaining.

"Yeah!" Nasaki said.

"Well, better be prepared for tomorrow, remember what's tomorrow?" Iruka asked.

"Academy Gradutation Day..." Nasaki said first.

"Correct! So please sit down, boys." Iruka said.

They went to sit and stayed there for the rest of the day through boring stuff. Unlike Naruto Uzumaki, their father, they don't ditch classes.

[Home]

Naruto Jr ran home and beated Nasaki to get home from Academy.

"Mother! We're ho- Oof!" Naruto said but he fell down when nasaki accidently knocked him down. "Nasaki! Watch where you going!!"

"I know..." Nasaki said, he got up and went inside the house first then Naruto walked in.

"Mother, tomorrow is our Academy Graduation Day!!" Naruto said.

"Yes. That is right, Naruto." Sakura said, she smiled at her sons. "Do your best and become a fine ninja."

"Mother, we've decided.." Nasaki said.

"Hmm, and what is that?" Sakura asked.

"We wanted to be the greatest ninja ever like father! Or even greater!" Naruto said, very happily.

"Yep, that's right!" Nasaki said.

Sakura just smiled, she is happy that her sons have a long dream just like Naruto Uzumaki had to become hokage one day.

They ate dinner except that the hokage is busy.

Nasaki and Naruto Jr went to sleep early and Nasaki just can't sleep and can't stop thinking about the big day coming for them tomorrow. He looked at the stars and the shiny moon, he finally yawned and fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next time...

Chapter 3: Pass or Failure?!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Chapter 3: Pass Or Failure?!

Nasaki was out of bed before Naruto is. He went outside to train, he didnt eat any breakfast because he wasn't hungry.

He had some few problems for him doing shadow clone jutsu. He tries it for the morning, he made 2 clones but one clone is bad. He stood there and tries to focus. His father had told him how to control his chakra even though he is having problems about it which most other students doesn't. He doesn't know why but he will try hard and get it done.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Nasaki said. He made another two clones but one is halfly bad, little better than last time. He kept on going like this for like hours and hours. Until then, Naruto Jr came out with breakfast in his hands. He gave some noodle ramen to Nasaki for him to eat.

"Thanks." Nasaki said.

"Mmhmmm, No problem." Naruto said, finishing up his bowl. "So, what have you been doing?"

"Improving my shadow clone jutsu." Nasaki said, very lowly.

"Oh, that one. Mind if I train with you?" Naruto asked, putting down the ramen bowl.

"Sure." Nasaki said, he got up and does the handseal sign and makes 2 clones again but one is definitely bad.

"You sure really need to improve them." Naruto said, looking at Nasaki's lumpy clone.

"I am not going to stop until I am going to get it right!" Nasaki said, doing shadow clone jutsu again. he made 2 clones, now the 2 clones stand tall and stiff as Nasaki's position. Naruto makes 2 clones also and they are perfect too.

"Well, look like we both did it!" Naruto said, giving Nasaki a grin on his face.

"I going to try again to see if i could get it right everytime." Nasaki said. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Nasaki made 2 clones and they are perfected.

"Great! Now let's get going to the Ninja Academy!" Naruto said, starting to walk already.

"Mother! We're going!!" Nasaki shouted. Sakura replies "Alright, be careful!"

[Ninja Academy Room]
Naruto and Nasaki went in and sat next to each other, as usual.

"Alright students, When I call your name, you will come next door of this room." Iruka said, he walked into the next door. A lot of names had been called, now Naruto Uzumaki's name is called.

"Good luck, brother." Nasaki whispered.

"You too, brother." Naruto said, he got up and went in the room next door.

"Alright, now please do your Shadow Clone Jutsu, Naruto Uzumaki Junior." Iruka said, with a clipboard in his hands, he is checking off the students whether they passed or failed.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto said, performing the jutsu. He made 2 clones, both of them are perfected.

"You pass! Please take on of these ninja headband and head out the exit door." Iruka said.

Naruto is happy, then he took one and left. Now, he is worried about his brother, Nasaki.

Then, Nasaki is called.

He comes in the room.

Iruka told the same intructions as before.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!!" Nasaki said, two clones popped up. Yet, they are still perfected.

"Pass! Please exit this door here, Nasaki" Iruka said, happily.

Nasaki quickly grabbed a headband and ran out of the door.

"Naruto! I did it!" Nasaki shouted.

"Oh, yeah Nasaki!!" Naruto said, he is really happy.

Both of them are now equal in strength but which one would be stronger than the other brother someday as they fight for the title Greatest Ninja Ever, even greater than the hokage like their father himself?
They are now dismissed from the Academy.

They both ran home as fast as they could.

"We're ninjas!" Nasaki said, he is too happy that he could pass that he can't think of anything else.

Naruto slowed down and stopped to think.

"Naruto?" Nasaki said, wondering what just happened.

"Nasaki! Let's get ourself some ramen at Ichiraku!!" Naruto said, he turned around and ran.

"Yeah! Wha- Hey! Wait up!!" Nasaki said, chasing after Naruto.

They pasted two chuunins as they are on their way.

"Don't they remind you of 7th hokage, Shikamaru?" A man chuunin said.

"Yeah, they sure do. I've seen them eat in the Ichiraku ramen almost everyday. Chouji, we should get going and drop these herbs for hokage." Shikamaru said, walking on.

"Y-Yeah!" Chouji said, following Shikamaru.

"We're here! Naruto!!" Nasaki said, entering the Ichiraku Ramen.

"Yeah, this time you beated me here." Naruto said, running in.

There is a man jounin sitting at the end. he has long brown spikey hair and a tiny beard on his chin, smaller than the Third Hokage's.

"Hey look! its' Konohamaru-sensei!" Naruto said.

Konohamaru turned his head and chuckled. "So you've recognized me....Heh heh heh." Konohamaru said.

"Yep! Sure did! We both passed the Graduation Exam today!" Nasaki said, he sat next to Konohamaru and Naruto next to Nasaki.

Teuchi, the Ichiraku Ramen owner then appeared with a bowl of ramen for Konohamaru.

"Hey, old man! We want our dinner, I want double mashed miso ramen with toppings!" Naruto said.

"And i want...Rice ball and Noodles ramen!" Nasaki said.

"Sure, sure! Coming up!" Teuchi said, walking away from the counter.

"So, you have passed the exams?" Konohamaru asked.

"Yep!" Naruto said.

Teuchi appeared again with two large bowls. "Here ya go boys!" Teuchi said, putting the bowls on the counter.

Naruto took his and rushed through his bowl of miso ramen.

"Hmmm, I see. How old you guys?" Konohamaru said, curiously.

"Nine." Both said with their mouthful.

"Hmmm, you know. Your father had taken the graduation exams 3 times and failed, he couldn't graduate until he was 12 years old." Konohamaru said. "Your father ought to be proud of you."

They both smiled. "R-Really?" Nasaki said.

"Yes." Konohamaru said, he smiled.

"Well, I'm off. See you again soon Konohamaru-sensei!" Naruto said, walking out of the bar. Nasaki payed for tonight dinner and the debt also from last time.

They walked to home, they were too tired to run this time, so they've gone to bad.

-------[Morning]-------
Naruto woke up, he looked at the sun. Then he woke Nasaki up. They both had breakfast, they went outside and headed for the Ninja Academy again.

"Hmmm, I wonder what will happen today.." Naruto wonered.

"Maybe we can do a tough mission!" Nasaki said, walking to the building.

"I feel so happy with my ninja headband on..." Naruto said, smiling.

"Hey, me too!" Nasaki said, and he started running and goes in the building.

They have entered class early today.

Then everyone had entered in time. Iruka shows up.

"Alright, everyone settle down! Now, all of you will be putted in 3 man squads under a sensei leader for your squad. Alright, let's start with Team 1: Fushi Hyuuga, Reimaru Aburame, Hirokai Inuzuka. Team 2: Shikakou Nara, Choushu Amikichi, Inoyusha Yamanaka."

A lot of people are called for their teams except Naruto and Nasaki....Until Iruka says Team 7..

"Team 7: Naruto Uzumaki Junior, Gouzi Hayui, and Nasaki Uzumaki." Iruka said, reading the names on the list. Naruto jerked his head up as he heard his name.

"Team 8: Jukirai, Hikori Lurani, and Lusai Akuma." iruka said the rest of the team members. "Alright everyone, go on ahead out front of the academy are your sensei leaders.

"Hey, we are on the same team!" Naruto said, he stood up and goes outside of the door.

"I wonder who is our sensei leader..." Nasaki said, curiously.

They reached the enterance of the Ninja Academy. They all lined up in team order and the senseis came up to their squads.

"Hello, Team 7" A man jounin said.

Nasaki and Naruto looked up at the man who spoke of their team. "Huh?!" they both said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Time...

Chapter 4: Who is their Sensei Leader?!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Chapter 4: Who is their Sensei Leader?!

"That's alright. I am Sarutobi Konohamaru, Team 7."

"Y-You're our sensei?" Nasaki asked.

"Yes. Hokage-sama set these squads up for all of you who graduates the exam." Konohamaru said.

"I see. So what's next now?" Gouzi Hayui said. Gouzi Hayui is a girl with all attitude, she likes to finish things quickly rather than do things slowly which would bore her out.

"M'kay. Follow me, we are meeting at somewhere." Konohamaru said, walking out first and the rest followed him there. The students sat on the bench and the sensei is front of them, leaning against a wide pole.

"So this is Team 7...Tell me anything about you guys, just practically anything." Konohamaru said.

"Uhm, we are not sure what you mean, sensei...Maybe we should hear you first then we'll know what you meant..." Nasaki said.

"Sure. Ahem. I am Sarutobi Konohamaru of Team 7. Naruto Uzumaki, the 7th hokage was my mentor when I was young, just about your age. I also like ramen sometimes." Konohamaru said. "How about you, you first on the right."

"Yeah! My name is Naruto Uzumaki 'Junior'! My dream is to be the Greatest Ninja Ever, or even greater than hokage, like father! I love having ramen at Ichiraku Ramen and I want to face some really tough missions!!" Naruto said.

"I see...Next." Konohamaru says.

"I am Nasaki Uzumaki! I love any kind of ramen and my dream is being the Greatest Ninja Ever just like Naruto's and I wanna learn more jutsus and technique to become strong and going for missions." Nasaki said, he smiled broadly.

....The twin have the same dream but..which one would be better than the other? These two would be interesting to watch them grow...interestier than Naruto, the 7th... Konohamaru thought. "Next."

"Gouzi Hayui. I don't really have a hobby or anything like it. my dream is to surpass my elder brother." she said, coldly.

There isn't much about her...she's kind of creepy.. Nasaki thought.

"Alright, then. We are going to start out something." Konohamaru said.

"Hmm, and what's that, Konohamaru-sensei??" naruto said.

"A survival excerise." Konohamaru said. "You have to take these bells away from me. So only one bell each of you. Here are 2 bells here."

"2 bells? but there's 3 of us here..why is there only 2?" Nasaki asked.

"You'll get to that later." Konohamaru said. "The rules as said here, you can use any jutsu you have, any weapons, anything to use against me..."

"Right! So when we start?" Naruto said.

"Right now..when I say 'Go', you go." Konohamaru said. He jumped over the fence and onto the ground below the building rooftop. The three students followed him there.

"Well, you ready?" Konohamaru said.

"Yeah, let's go for it!" Naruto said, walking forward.

"Alright. Go!" Konohamaru said.

Naruto jumped up above and threw 2 shurikens at Konohamaru. Konohamaru blocked the attack and he goes back 2 feet and nasaki ran behind him, he does a side-kick at his back. Konohamaru jumped up and backflipped and slid backward.

I see..So they've has a little teamwork in there.. Konohamaru thought.

Gouzi Hayui is high above Konohamaru, she is coming right down with her foot out. About to smash her foot on konohamaru. Konohamaru moved his hand and grabbed her foot and pushed her down away. Then the twins came chargely at him from two sides.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!!" both said, they gritted their teeth and the 4 clones and the twin crashed but Konohamaru jumped out of the way. Naruto and nasaki accidently bumped into each other. They panted. Gouzi was behind Konohamaru, she twisted her body around to grab the bell, her fingers touched them and pulled one of it off. Now there is one bell left. Konohamaru was shocked. Now nasaki and naruto have to fight for the last bell but who will get it first? Both of them came running at top speed at konohamaru, Nasaki threw a kunai and Naruto threw 3 shurikens. Konohamaru caught the kunai handle and deflected the other 3 shurikens. Konohamaru had set a timer before this survival excercise..it only have 30 seconds left or its' over. Naruto and nasaki went up in the air and pulled themselves at top speed right at konohamaru but he moved backwards farther and both of them crashed into the ground. The timer now have sounded that its' over.

"Well, well. All of you three are talented as well. You all pass this excercise!" Konohamaru said, he smiled.

"R-Really? So, when's our first mission going to be?!" nasaki said.

"Who knows, we will have to see Hokage-sama for the missions but first, i'll have to hand in the report in as well." Konohamaru said, he stood up, he reached in his pocket for something. he took out his wallet with money in it.

"Go ahead and buy yourselves something to eat, I'll meet you there." Konohamaru said.

"Sure! let's go to Ichiraku Ramen!" Naruto said, he started to walk back to the village. Nasaki followed and Gouzi followed anyways.

[Hokage Room]

Konohamaru walks in the room as Naruto, the 7th hokage was working, being busy as ever. He looked up.

"Here is the report of the survival excercise, Mudaime Hokage." Konohamaru said.

"Thank you, Konohamaru." He said, then he sighed.

"They were able to pass at such young age..your sons, i mean." Konohamaru said.

"It is impressive..." Naruto Uzumaki said, smiling.

"Well, I would be going then. See you in awhile." Konohamaru said. He left the room.

Naruto leaned back in the chair and turned around to see the village from the window behind him.

[Ichiraku Ramen]

Konohamaru came in, everyone is finished with their lunches.

"Ah, you all stuffed now?" Konohamaru said, not really a question.

"You bet they are. They almost spent all of your money about it." Yeuchi said, he laughed.

"Aaargg, old man!" Nasaki whined.

"That's nice to hear." Konohamaru said.

"Konohamaru-sensei! Can we have a mission now??!!" Naruto asked, he is getting excited.

"Yeah, I guess so. Everyone ready?" Konohamaru said.

"Yeah, we are ready!!" Nasaki said, he jumped up and left the ramen shop. Other 2 left also.

-[End of Chapter 4]-
------------------------------------------------------------
The history between this chapter and next chapter: Since the day they have passed two exams, they are offically ninjas within ranks 'Genin'. They had done many D ranks missions, unlike Naruto Uzumaki-the 7th hokage's childhood, the twins doesn't complain anything about the missions. Few years has passed, Naruto Jr and Nasaki Uzumaki are now 15 years old. Everyone is still living in the village, including the great hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. There has been less attacks and wars on Konoha as the enemies feared of Konoha's current hokage. Naruto Jr and Nasaki had learnt many jutsus over the time such as Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu, Rasengan, and many others. On their first Chuunin Exams, they both passed all 3 rounds and they've made to 'Chuunin' rank. Many genins didn't but they have after they all tried for the 2nd time. Gouzi Hayui couldn't make it for the Chuunin Exams because she has to move away from the village with her family to the Cloud Village. Naruto Uzumaki Jr and nasaki Uzumaki had grown so much from this day to this day of the next chapter. Both of them are still equal and battling for the title of Greatest Ninja Ever, or even greater than their father. Now for the next chapter is something big tragic happens, the Akatsuki Organization still exists today, there will be a big connection of Akatsuki, the twins, Kyuubi, and 7th Hokage as the Great Battle begins soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next time....

Chapter 5: A New Time!
Chapter 6: Now What?!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:42 pm

[Reminder-- (Long TimeSkip here)
The history between this chapter and next chapter: Since the day they have passed two exams, they are offically ninjas within ranks 'Genin'. They had done many D ranks missions, unlike Naruto Uzumaki-the 7th hokage's childhood, the twins doesn't complain anything about the missions. Few years has passed, Naruto Jr and Nasaki Uzumaki are now 15 years old. Everyone is still living in the village, including the great hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. There has been less attacks and wars on Konoha as the enemies feared of Konoha's current hokage. Naruto Jr and Nasaki had learnt many jutsus over the time such as Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu, Rasengan, Senjutsu and many others. On their first Chuunin Exams, they both passed all 3 rounds and they've made to 'Chuunin' rank. Many genins didn't but they have after they all tried for the 2nd time. Gouzi Hayui couldn't make it for the Chuunin Exams because she has to move away from the village with her family to the Cloud Village. Naruto Uzumaki Jr and nasaki Uzumaki had grown so much from this day to this day of the next chapter. Both of them are still equal and battling for the title of Greatest Ninja Ever, or even greater than their father. Now for the next chapter is something big tragic happens, the Akatsuki Organization still exists today, there will be a big connection of Akatsuki, the twins, Kyuubi, and 7th Hokage as the Great Battle begins soon. ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Short Chapter)-
Chapter 5: A New Time!

(Naruto Uzumaki Jr and Nasaki Uzumaki are on a mission..In the middle of it]

"Do you see her yet? She didn't come here yet.." Nasaki whispered in the wireless mircoscope.

"Nope. Not yet, Nasaki. Just wait a little longer..." Naruto said. They are suppose to capture a rabbit and take it back to the village and give it to the rabbit's owner. The rabbit is very bright white fur and a pink bow on her right ear and black muzzles on her cheeks. She is super fast, faster than Genins could catch her so that's why they've assigned this mission to Chuunin level or higher. It may seem boring...

A rushing white fur animal went right past Nasaki in front of him.

"Hey! Catch her!" Naruto said in the wireless micrscope.

Nasaki didn't respond back but he jumped up and ran in the tree, he is following the rabbit tracks until he could see the shiny white ears that the sun is shining on them.

Naruto and Nasaki had setted up a trap in the area and some plans.

"Nasaki, now!" Naruto told him.

Nasaki pushed himself really hard forward and hit on a tree and bounces off and coming right down ontop the rabbit, trying on to harm her. Nasaki finally now caught the rabbit.

"Hey, you caught it then!" Naruto said, walking up. He opened the door of the cage and the rabbit hopped in quietly for an amount of carrots in the back of the cage carrier.

"Hmm Yeah. Mission Accomplished." Nasaki said, he looks at the rabbit chewing the carrots.

"Let's head back, Nasaki" Naruto said, he started to turn around and walk back to the village. Nasaki follows. They still look exact the same except the hair color, eye color, and the lines of their faces.

[Leaf Village]

Naruto and nasaki arrives in the hokage's Room.

"Dad. Our mission is a succes. We have caught the rabbit." Naruto said. nasaki puts down the cage on the desk.

"Oh! Thank you, Naruto and Nasaki! I've been waiting to see Hiruu again!!" The old lady said.

"Looks like maybe the rabbit was hungry...she ate all the carrots we gave her." Nasaki said.

"Well done, sons." Naruto, 7th hokage said. He smiled. He gave them the ryo money for their mission succession. Naruto Jr and Nasaki then leaves the room.

-[Switch Scene: Outside of Leaf Village]-
"Well? What do you think, Sasuke?" Tobi says.

"We'll make a target over there...I'll look for the elders and you can look for those kyuubi hosts." Sasuke said.

"Alright. be careful of Naruto, the hokage." Tobi said. He then jumped out of the trees and went in the village without having the security to go off. Sasuke enters too. They are walking all around the village.

[Back to the twins]
"Nasaki. I'll be right back." Naruto said to Nasaki. "If anything happens, come as soon as you can." Then Naruto is gone.

Naruto Jr Uzumaki is scurring through the pathway. He heard some quick footsteps coming to colide with him soon. Naruto stops and slows down. Two men in black cloaks with red clouds on it comes and turns in the same pathway where naruto is in. Sasuke quickly recognizes the blonde kid in front of him.

"Naruto?" Sasuke said, not really asking.

"Wha- Who are you guys?" Naruto said, he stopped moving.

"You don't remember? You haven't changed at all after these many years." Sasuke said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about. Spill it! Who are you and what are you?!" Naruto said.

"Sasuke. I don't think this is the Naruto one you are thinking of...It's one of the Naruto's sons. Naruto Jr Uzumaki is this one you are talking to." Tobi said.

"....I see. We're the 'Akatsuki'. I am not going to give my name anyways." Sasuke said.

"You..!!! What are you here for, then?!" Naruto said.

"The jinchuuriki...Naruto, the hokage has it and my business is none of your concern." Sasuke said.

"Jinchuuriki..the hokage, my father? If you are going to capture my father and whatever your business is with, I am not gonna let you!!!" Naruto screamed. he threw a kunai with a n explosive paper on it. It hits near the two akatsukis and the paper explodes, making the area to be pushed away too. The sound is being heard all around the village.

[Scene switch to Nasaki]
Nasaki hears the explosive. "Huh? Now what happened?!" He sees smoke coming from the area. "Naruto.." He starts to run for the area, hoping he is not too late.

[Switches back to Naruto and Akatsuki]

"I am not going to do anything to this village...You are just like your father." Sasuke said, his face is now visible as the smoke vanishes away.

"Maybe in looks but..my brother is quite different! More like my mother's!!" Naruto said. Nasaki then arrived.

"Now what?!" Nasaki said, he is by Naruto's side.

"Mother...Sakura Haruno?" Sasuke said.

"Yeah, her!!" Naruto said. "Nasaki, they just showed up out of nowhere and they want to do something with father and something else..."

Nasaki is now shocked and he turns to look at the two strange men in the akatsuki uniforms.

"Akatsukis...They are..Sasuke Uhiha and Tobi..." Nasaki said.

[Hokage Room]
Naruto turns his chair around and facing the shining window to the village. He now sees smoke floating off in one area. He is able to see the two akatsukis. Naruto isn't surprised or scared or anything, he just looked out. There are few chuunins and jounins behind him in the room.

"Please get out there and see what is going on!" Naruto said.

"Right!!" They say, they just vanish away to go over to the spot as they were ordered too.

Naruto stands up and walks closer to the window. Sasuke... Naruto sighed. Now what?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next time...

Chapter 6: Now What?!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Chapter 6: Now what?!

More ninjas come to get their duties and the explosion.

"Hmm, you are so much like Sakura...red haired kid." Sasuke said.

"Grrrr....Don't you say kid! I am not a kid!! We are not kids anymore!" Nasaki said. Now he is mad too.

Naruto Jr just stood there with his face looking down. The lines on his face starts to darken to tight black and his eyes turns into the kyuubi's. He has not yet used the chakra.

"Huh, these are..." a jounin started to speak.

"Transformation!" Nasaki said. His hand transformed into something else..a kyuubi's front paw. He went and attacks the two akatsukis with his just one paw. The kyuubi paw smacked something, right in front of Tobi and Sasuke.

Tobi is now finally seeing some kyuubi. "They..They have the kyuubi too?? Impossible..and I'll take them down too...Heh!" Tobi whispered to himself as he slides on the ground again.

Naruto Jr is now covered in red chakra, no tails had formed yet. he went behind them and attacked. Sasuke went in one way and Tobi went the other way. Naruto the hokage is now familiar to what is going on, he then vanishes from his room and appears on a rooftop high above them.

"That's quite enough...Sasuke and Tobi.." Naruto Uzumaki said. Everyone looked up at who just appeared. The hokage himself is now appeared for a battle!

"Wow...I've never seen hokage-sama come into a battle!! I've never seen him fight either!" one child says.

"He's going to fight? Hope he'll save us..but why these two akatsukis? Can they be that dangerous?" a chuunin says.

"Naruto..." Sasuke looks up too at the new naruto in such many years. Naruto's face was hidden from the shadows and the sun is shining on his back.

"Sasuke, you capture him. I'll handle the two dimwits!!" Tobi shouts.

"Right..!!" Sasuke quickly leaped up on the rooftop, far away from hokage Naruto.

"You picking up a fight now..eh, Sasuke?" Naruto said. Sasuke glowered his eyes. He glared at him.

[Tobi]

Naruto is so damn angry that he went into 4 tails state. he blew a kyuubi blast at Tobi and Nasaki transformed again, this time his both arms are of Kyuubi's paws and front legs. Nasaki attacked Tobi behind him as the kyuubi blast came right at him. Nasaki quickly came out of the way. Tobi was blasted back and his orange mask was thrown off his face and cracked in half in the air.

Tobi then came out, walking frward. he chuckled. Then he starts to look up.

"Wha..What the hell!! He's..!!" Nasaki started to say. Naruto Jr is now back to 1 tailed state.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7: The true form behind Tobi!!

Tobi chuckled out more as well. He has now much longer hair, around same looks like sasuke's pointy hair but longer. It shows that he have a weird design sharingan. Maybe Mangekyou sharingan to what people look at him but he really have Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Madara...Uchiha?? How in the world did you survive against the 1st hokage?!!!" Nasaki yells out, half asked.

"heh..Those rumors are still going around, huh." Madara said, he chuckled again. He raised his hands up and both hands directed right at the two Uzumaki ninjas; Naruto Jr Uzumaki and Nasaki Uzumaki.

"You are mine now..!!" Madara said, chuckling more as ever. Nasaki and naruto had no idea of what he is doing now...

[Sasuke and Hokage Naruto]

Sasuke charged at naruto with his chidori. But Naruto stopped it, grabbing his wrist and he flowed his wind chakra into the lightning for the chidori to vanish away.

"Thinking I would fall for that same trick over and over again, didn't you?" Naruto said. Sasuke grunted and he pulled back furiously.

"Wind..heh." Sasuke said under his breath. Wind is weak against fire so.."Fire style: Great Fireball Jutsu!!" Sasuke yelled out and blew large fireball out of his mouth and clashing right at Naruto.

Naruto sprayed water at the fireball and it vanishes again. naruto have the Water element now. Naruto is at a advantage now. Wind beats lightning and Water beats Fire. Wind is weak against Fire anyways.
Naruto did not move at all from where he first stepped before sasuke came up.

Sasuke smiled. Naruto then notices Madara down there and things that is happening. He then realizes on what Madara is going to do...

[Madara and twin uzumakis]

"Absorb..!!" Madara says. Then the kyuubi chakra are being moved, disappearing from Naruto Jr and Nasaki! The kyuubi chakra continues to flow towards madara but it is not going inside of him..instead the kyuubi chakra floats around and is forming into the kyuubi shape!! The kyuubi spirit head appears in the horizon. he looked around with his demon red eyes and roared and growled. Then the kyuubi chakra starts to form into the real kyuubi body ons the ground, building up every second!

Sasuke then jumps out of the way and is now next to Madara.

"Sasuke...You are going to be the host now, remember the plan?" Madara said, then he jammed all of the 8 bijuus on sasuke and it formed, all 8 bijuus together!!! From shukaku to Hachibi on sasuke!! It was too much for sasuke to control all so he can't control it and it went berserk. Sasuke lost consciouss. The bijuu went around and started to destory the village now. Naruto jr and nasaki screamed when so much kyuubi is being pulled out of them.

Hokage naruto uzumaki quickly comes down and is in the front of everything that is happening. he gave his scowled face at Madara.

"Instead, i'll just have the kyuubi to attack from here and the oher 8 tails bijuus!!1 Muwuhahahaha!!!" Madara said, he has gone mad(crazy). The kyuubi now took his form, not all the kyuubi chakra has been drained from the twins.

Naruto closes his eyes then took oyt an incredible huge scroll out of under his jacket.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next time....
What is the scroll going to do?! What is naruto the hokage is going to do about his sons?! Wait and read the next chapter!! The next chapter would all be the ending for one's person life or 2 or maybe 3! but who's life would be ended and taken away?! How will Madara, kyuubi, and the mixed 8 tails bijuus be stopped?!

Chapter 8: The Great Battle Ending!!
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Chapter 8: The Great Battle Ending!!

"Wha- What's the scroll?" a chuunin said.

"What does that scroll got to do about this situation??" another ninja said.

"Madara.....This is now over." Naruto said, he let go of the scroll and the scroll rolled opened itself. It floats in front of Naruto. He bit his thumbs, one thumb to write the *japanese sybmols* on the scroll and another thumb to draw a sharp line acroos the bottom of the writing.

When the its' finished, the scroll start to burst and glow so bright, the glowing light goes above of everything that is above of the vilage.

"That's...!!" Kakashi started to say when he sees on what he is doing. Then he closes his eyes then he relaxes himself. "Don't panic..."

Naruto took out few pieces of paper, special paper. He puts one on the scroll and it suddenly activates. An invisible chakra came rushing out of the scroll, no one see it even for the sharingan! The chakra lines goes after Madara, it grabs his neck and holds him high above the ground, not letting Madara to move freely. Naruto puts a second paper on the scroll, this one grabs the 36-ed tailed from all 8 bijuus together and it grabs the massive bijuu although it made few large attacks, The bijuu was held then got pulled forward and got stuffed in the scroll and the 2nd paper closes tightly and disappears into the scroll.

He puts a third paper and fourth paper on the scroll, it grabs for Nasaki and Naruto jr and the chakra lines connected to the kyuubi that is trying to build up. Then naruto puts a final 5th paper on the scroll and it for himself and it gets connect to his sons. Madara is now got pulled in afterwards the bijuu was pulled in, the 1st paper closes and vanishes in the scroll. The kyuubi starts to flow back to the twins.

[Hokage Naruto's mind]

"Kyuubi...Its' time now." Naruto said. Kyuubi wakes up.

"You..!! Why the hell just i need to be moved?!!!" Kyuubi shouts.

"I told you. if i had used this scroll, it would be the end for you too. Now that i am giving my will to seal you inside of my sons, splitting half of your chakra into each." Naruto said.

Kyuubi raised his eyebrows. "And why is that? You'll be dead, fool!"

"I was already there. if I never get you to seal you inside them now its' over." Naruto said. Kyuubi lowered his eyebrows then.

"Overdeath, eh? heh heh heh..." Kyuubi said and then he chuckled.

"Yes." Naruto said. "Now..go!" The kyuubi's chakra is now split in half equally and he is now got inheritted inside Naruto Jr and Nasaki.

-[Switched Scenes again, outside of Naruto hokage's mind]-

"Wha..he sealed it!!" a chuunin said. "Amazing..!" The village is now happy and cherring.

The kyuubi splitting is now over with, hokage Naruto's kyuubi chakra is also finished too. Then the last three papers closes and vanishes into the scroll. of course not, Naruto Jr, nasaki nor hokage Naruto won't be sealed into the scroll too as other two was. Hokage Naruto then closes his eyes slowly.

[Naruto Jr and Nasaki's mind]

"Why...why does this have to happen?! The village is now destroyed..!!" Naruto Jr said. Someone shows up and puts a hand on Naruto Jr's shoulder.

Naruto Jr and Nasaki turned around to see who it is, it's y=their father-Naruto.

"It's alright. I have lended both of you my chakra of the kyuubi's. i entrust you sons with it. Use it wisely." He said but he didn't smile.

"Dad...What just happened just now? How did Madara summon up the weird looking monster?" Nasaki asked.

"That would take time to explain it all..Why don't you ask your mother instead. i don't have a lot of time left now." Naruto said.

"So dad..it's all over with?" Naruto Jr asked.

"Yes....Now i must go. This may be the last time i would be here." Hokage Naruto said. Then he starts to fade away.

"Last time, be here?!?! Dad! Wait, won't we see you still in life?!" Naruto Jr screamed after him, he went to grab him but caught nothing in this thin air.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9: A scarifice

[Leaf Village]

Hokage Naruto then wakes up again but closes his eyes once again and starts to fall over. Two ANBUs caught him so he doesn't fall down to the ground. They didn't say anything but they vanished into the air with hokage with them.

"Kakashi.." Konohamaru jumps in behind Kakashi.

"Hmmm? Yes, Konohamaru?" Kakashi said.

"What was that scroll just done?" Konohamaru asks.

Kakashi sighed. "It's a scroll that have an ability to seal away something into of the scroll, when the scroll closes it will close itself too or be pushed very deep into the ground which no one will discover and released the sealed up things in it. If the person seals away 2 things, it would most likely to stay alive but he done 5 things...so he would be...dead."

Konohamaru is now shocked of what he heard that his old mentor is dead. Could it really be that true? "And the ANBU Black ops had taken hokage away with them...I see why now. Thanks again, Kakashi." Konohamaru said in a low murmur.

Naruto Jr and Nasaki wakes up then from unconscious. They looked around everywhere. The scroll closes itself up and vanished into the thin air. They realized they don't see their father.

"Huh..Where's dad?" Naruto said, he stood up and rubbed his head. Nasaki then got up too.

"I dunno..." Nasaki said. They then jumped around to find him, they then bumps into Konohamaru on the way.

"Konohamaru Sensei!! Where is dad?" Nasaki said. But Konohamaru said nothing for a moment.

"Sensei!! Where the fu-" Naruto started to blab out until Kakashi had covered his mouth.

"Naruto. Please watch your language now.." Kakashi said.

"What do you mean by that, Kakashi sensei?' Nasaki said.

"Naruto...Nasaki. You should have known by now....your father is." Konohamaru starts to say, but he paused for a moment he closes his eyes.

"Is what?!" Naruto mumbled.

"Dead..." Konohamaru whispered under his breath.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Time...

How would the hokage's sons would react that their father is now dead? What would they do now...?

Chapter 10: The funeral and twins' feelings.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Chapter 10: The funeral and twins' feelings

Kakashi then let go of Naruto. The sky clouds starts to rain gently then more fiercly in few moments.
Naruto didn't say anything at all, he just walked towards the edge of the rooftop and looked down below. Turning his face away from them.

Nasaki goes heind his brother. He looked up at the weeping sky above them. "The whole village is also weeping...." he just said. Naruto Jr said nothing. Instead he just start to feel weak and collaspes to the ground on his knees. Naruto feels mad growing inside him. He just gritted his teeth tightly then he started to have tears as the sky. Then he falls back ontop of the rooftop ground, laying on his back. Nasaki just stood there, he is looking up at the pitch black sky of clouds. Nasaki then started to weep too.

[color:8284=#000]---[Next Morning: Hokage Funeral]

The funeral has started. The villagers has setted up and the coffin lid isn't closed. They allowed to show the Mudaime hokage's full body to show of this event of the morning. The presentation is now over, there was so much flowers of all kinds surrouning the coffin. Sakura Uzumaki was the first to put a flower on the hokage chest. Hokage Naruto looks very, very peaceful. Sakura cried when she sees her dead husband in a coffin at the funeral. Then few hours later, the fancy funeral is over with.

-----------[Mid-day]

Naruto Jr is still in the house since he came home from the funeral of his dad's. He still isn't happy about it. Nasaki came outside with the food and came to sit next to him.

"Come on, you need to eat Naruto." Nasaki said, giving the plate towards Naruto. But he just pushed it away and stood up and leaves. (He had left the village borders but he is still in Konoha. Nasaki or many people does not realizes that he did leave the village until Nasaki goes out to look for him.)

"Naruto!!" Nasaki shouted. He ran around most of the village and still no sign of his brother. That's the time he used Senjutsu and uses it to track down his brother. he then leaves the vilage too. Konohamaru was inside the building when he saw Nasaki left so fast out. Now he is wondering where is Nasaki going?.

---[Switch Scenes to someplace unknown to the twin brothers]

Naruto Jr is sitting a top of a large rock by the water. Nasaki is on the other side of the water when he sees naruto on the other side. He shouts out, "Naruto!! Hey! Where the heck are you going?!"

"Leave...me alone..." Naruto said, echoing in the area. They have no idea at where they are. They are on two giant different rocks.

"Madara..? and 1st hokage..?!" Nasaki said, he looked at the rock statue where naruto is sitting atop of; Madara Uchiha. he looked down on whom he is standing on; the 1st hokage.

"This..This is the 'Valley of the End'!" Nasaki said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next time...
Now what will the twin brothers do when they found out that they are in the 'Valley of the End' or 'The Final Valley'?

Chapter 11: Valley of the End
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Jounin
Jounin
Kakashi Hatake

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1995-09-15
Favorite Number? : 30
Your unluckiest number? : 13
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Favorite Anime? : Naruto
Anime you watching : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 2 and 3.

Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Kakashi
Bloodlines : N/A, single sharingan from Obito Uchiha ~ Mangekyou Sharingan

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Left_bar_bleue670/670The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Empty_bar_bleue  (670/670)
Life:
The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Left_bar_bleue740/740The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Empty_bar_bleue  (740/740)
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Mmhmmm, I believe you have more, keep writing!! A teeny bit rushed but cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Twin Uzumakis   The Tale of Twin Uzumakis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Twin Uzumakis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Information :: Dicussion & Help :: Art,Stories and more Section :: Writing :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: