Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)

Go down 
+3
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Kakashi Hatake
Uchiha Itachi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Itachi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uchiha Itachi

Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 27
Birthday : 1994-05-06
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Uchiha itachi, Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Sasuke, Orochimaru,
Bloodlines : Mangekyou Sharingan!
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Life:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Village: Konoha (Former)

Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Uchiha Itachi paced to a tree and he looked back and moved to remove his shaded hat off his head.
He looked around at many areas, trying to regonize the landscape.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Jounin
Jounin
Kakashi Hatake

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1995-09-15
Favorite Number? : 30
Your unluckiest number? : 13
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Favorite Anime? : Naruto
Anime you watching : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 2 and 3.

Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Kakashi
Bloodlines : N/A, single sharingan from Obito Uchiha ~ Mangekyou Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue670/670Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (670/670)
Life:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue740/740Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (740/740)
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Kakashi Hatake came strolling forward. he is suprised at who he saw in the distance.
"Uchiha Itachi." Kakashi said, trying to say it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Favorite Number? : 9
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue100/0Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue10/10Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Ryotoku was awoken from his cat nap by footsteps near his campsite. looking around he saw Kakashi Hatake and Itachi Uchiha, it appeared that Uchiha had not spotted Hatake yet... interesting. Getting up out of his hammock he walked over to Kakashi and announced himself loud enough for uchiha to hear but at the same time he acted as though he hadn't seen him. " Kakashi, old friend! i havent seen you since the ninja wars. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tobi

Aries Pig
Number of posts : 95
Birthday : 1995-04-14
Job/Hobbies : Uhm, TOBI!?
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Tobi is in TOBI world!
Favorite manga? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you reading? : Naruto and Bleach
Manga you have read : I got bored with One Peice. Dragonball and DBZ
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Bleach
Anime you watching : Naruto and Bleach
Anime series you have watched : I got bored with Poke'mon and same with One Peice.
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Tobi likes them all!!!
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I love 'em all!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Diedara, and Zetsu. Now naruto, Karui, omoi, Samui, any funny character and danzo (Not with his sharingan!)
I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!
Favorite Naruto Quotes : Uhm, IDK? I guess this one:

Tobi: Tobi's a good boy!
Tobi: Whoops.
Bloodlines : Sharingan
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:
Village: Unknown/Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Tobi the akatsuki with an orange mask on his face. He walked in the opposite direction, away from Uchiha Itachi and Kakashi hatake and his great grandson. He looked at all three with his sharingan from the peephole of his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Jounin
Jounin
Kakashi Hatake

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1995-09-15
Favorite Number? : 30
Favorite manga? : Naruto
Manga you reading? : Naruto
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 2 and 3.

Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Kakashi
Bloodlines : N/A, single sharingan from Obito Uchiha ~ Mangekyou Sharingan

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue670/670Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (670/670)
Life:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue740/740Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (740/740)
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:21 pm

"Hmm, i am doing fine Ryotoku. Huh, I am sensing another person over by the bushes, the one with the orange mask...." Kakashi said. "What are the akatsuki doing here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Hyabusa Ryotoku
Hyakage
Hyabusa Ryotoku

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 60
Birthday : 1989-01-06
Job/Hobbies : i play guitar
Your unluckiest number? : 35
Humor : I remember in high school some kid ran around yell at the top of his lungs "CHIDORI", or " Sharingan or various other naruto techniques. it was a blast...
Favorite manga? : Ultimate Hentai kamen.(its not hentai)
Manga you reading? : Hajime No Ippo. its a boxing manga, its pretty good.
Manga you have read : Ultimate hentai kamen, naruto, fooli cooli, bleach is ok, full metal alchemist.
Favorite Anime? : thats a hard one. i was into dbz for a while when i was younger, but now i think about it the plot is about as interesting as a wet sponge. it would probably be a conglomeration of:

Full metal panic, naruto, cowboy bebop, full metal alchemist.... *sigh* o_O; i cant decide....
Anime you watching : well i dont get the Anime channel so when cartoon network was playing naruto i watch the crap out of it.
Anime series you have watched : most of naruto, but recently i havent seen much. i am up to where naruto talkes with the real pain(in the manga) but there was a huge gap that i missed with the whole death of Itachi and pervy sage... :.(
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : i dont know the names of any of them, but my favorite is the song that comes on when rock lee does his drunken boxing(its in the background, it makes me feel like i could kick some [explitive deleted] ) and then there is the sage mode theme... truly epic.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Hinata Hyuga, naruto Uzamaki, Jaria "pervy sensei",rock lee and Might Guy.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : *voice of guy sensei, full of dread after he found out Rock had drank the liquer and was using drunken fist* "Ohhhh nnnnoooo!"
Bloodlines : small traces of Uchiha, no sharingan as of yet .

related to the third hokage through his mother, other than that his mothers bloodline is unknown.

his father is from the sky country.
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue100/0Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)
Life:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue10/10Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Village: Hidden Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:46 pm

"theres no telling old friend. shall we investigate?" his shadow split into six human shapes and darted off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uchiha Itachi

Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 27
Birthday : 1994-05-06
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Uchiha itachi, Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Sasuke, Orochimaru,
Bloodlines : Mangekyou Sharingan!
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:
Village: Konoha (Former)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:45 pm

".............Hatake Kakashi and one other shinobi......," Uchiha Itachi said to himself, he awakened his Mangekyo Sharingan. His Tsukuyomi is floating around in his eyes, waiting for some shinobi to look into his eyes and get trapped in genjutsu of his Tsukuyomi.
Back to top Go down
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

Number of posts : 220
Nicknames : Online: Ms.Uchiha, Lady Narutu, Naru.
Favorite Number? : 2
Humor : grr....
Favorite manga? : Shonen Jump
Manga you reading? : Shonen Jump
Favorite Anime? : Naruto and Inuyasha
Anime you watching : Code Geass and Inuyasha
Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Gurren Lagaan
Favorite Naruto Movie? : The legendary stone of gelel
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : mostly all of them
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, Kiba, Temari, Kabuto, Kimimaro, Orochimaru, Itachi, Deidara, Tobi, Ukon, Gaara and some others.
Favorite Naruto Quotes : 'run, run and cling to life'
- Itachi Uchiha
'To be hokage ..... Thats my dream'
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
'I will kill you brother'
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Bloodlines : Sharingan,
Mangekyou Sharingan,
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Life:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Village: Hidden Leaf Village (formerly)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Suddenly Narutu appeared right beside Itachi. Narutu Awakened her Mangekyo Sharingan. "So why are you out here?" Narutu asked Suspiciously. Then Narutu finally notices Tobi and the other 2 People. 'Why are they here?' Narutu Thought. Then she slightly looked at itachi without being caught by the genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigami.forumotion.com
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:30 pm

(WTF? Itachi, Kakashi, Tobi and Narutu all have sharingans, is this gonna be some Sharingan/Uchiha fight? I isn't jumping in this one anyway, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Madara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Madara

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 251
Birthday : 1996-12-24
Job/Hobbies : Playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band, war games, baseball, Playing the Drums
Nicknames : Zeppelin
Your unluckiest number? : 6
Humor : HA HA HA
Favorite manga? : Naruto, D.Gray Man
Manga you reading? : Naruto, One Piece, D.Gray Man, Pokemon
Manga you have read : Naruto, One Piece, Mar, D-Gray Man, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon

Anime series you have watched : Naruto, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh,
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 3 and 2
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : Heroes Come Back and GO!!! (Fighting Dreamers)

Favorite Naruto Quotes : Kakashi: Look you don't get it which isn't same as getting it. Get it?

Pain: We are Pain..... and we are a god!

Naruto: Hey, spikey aloe plant!
Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Rinnegan
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Life:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue10000000/1000000Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/1000000)
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist, Leaf Village (former)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 am

(Ooh, this is gonna be epic.) ((I'm not joining the fight too, I'll be watching from the bleachers. lol))

Madara appeared in a puff of clouds. He ran up the bleachers that mysteriously appeard out of nowhere, to the top part of it and sat down. "This is gonna be a good fight." Madara says eagerly. "Havn't seen a fight this big in years!" "Finished all my work as Mizukage for the day and have posted highly trained guards on certain points in my village." he says. "So let the rumble begin!" Madara says laughing.

Last edited by Madara on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thewarroom.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, Kiba, Temari, Kabuto, Kimimaro, Orochimaru, Itachi, Deidara, Tobi, Ukon, Gaara and some others.
- Itachi Uchiha
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Mangekyou Sharingan,

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Narutu Thinks. 'heh, Madara is here and doesn't won't to fight that's strange' Narutu looks at Madara then at Itachi. 'This would be a awesome fight! Sharingan Vs. Sharingan Vs. Sharingan Vs. Sharingan that could be dangerous though' Narutu Thought to herself. 'There are 4 Uchihas (including herself), The Mizukage and 2 Other shinobi' Narutu thought. "Great!" Narutu said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Naruto Movie 2.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue223495/223495Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Left_bar_bleue543643/543643Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

(Just watching too, just chiiling next to Madara)

Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha swift suddenly and stood few feet from where Madara is. He glared at the field up ahead with his sharp cold eyes behind his brand new mask. Why did Zazuro change his mask is still unknown for some reason. He haven't changed his mask ever since he was being called an ANBU captain of all those countries because of his rank change required mask change also. His mask is pure black, no designs or anything, just plain black, funny, you can barely see and tell if it was truly black because it just seems it's darker than black.
Zazuro is also wearing different type of clothes, it is not in his ANBU outfit, it's some pure black clothes just like his 'darker than black' mask, it's just all the same. His feet is not even touching the ground either, Zazuro, why he is floating in the air is strange too. just what powers do this zazuro really prosses to have? He just took one look at the fight, he made his predictions already, Zazuro doesn't or didn't underestimated them, he just knew what would happen. itachi always with his Tsukuyomi and his Mangekyou and Kakashi uses his sharingan whenever it's up against Itachi and Tobi will just be so laidback, getting in the way, still be on secretive as usual and Narutu will just use bunch of techniques and her sharingan and such.
Hmmmmm, it's been a long time since i have seen a woman with a sharingan....., Zazuro thought, not much of a sharingan for a woman. Just perhaps someone will just jump in and crank things up and make such a conflict in this fight, he can feel it coming sooner or later.
Things like hese fights are just so easy to predict. Zazuro looked at Madara, he makes a little sneaky smirk on his face, baring his tiny sharp fangs....
He jumps onto Madara's left side.
"Yo! I don't think we have met, Lord Mizukage but I'm Itazuk Kuroi Urufu." He said, Madara just turned to look at him, Zazuro makes a little sneak smirk again behind his mask, he just held his hand up as a short wave.
"Haha, sorry, sorry for the sudden introduction from me, Mizukage."
Back to top Go down
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

- Itachi Uchiha
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Mangekyou Sharingan,

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Narutu appears 5 feet away from wear Madara and Zazuro are "Heh, So you 2 want a show?" Narutu says loud enough for the 2 shinobi to hear. "You will need to be cautious when it starts" Narutu says with a smile on her face. Narutu throws 1 kunai in the middle of the field. Narutu then jumps 5 more feet away from Zazuro and Madara. "So who's gonna start?" Narutu says loud enough so everyone can hear.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Itazuk started laughing historically. "How naive! SO NAIVE! You wanna pick a fight with ME, also?"

Itazuk Kuroi Urufu just stood, there. All of his laughing was just a act.

"If you cross me....This will be your death. Here is your grave. Here is your last fight, ever, girl." Itazuk said, he started to chuckle a little and he vursts into chuckles which he continued to pretend.
"Well, what you after, then? I won't be so soft for a Uchiha kiddie like you." He smirked behind his mask.
Back to top Go down
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

- Itachi Uchiha
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Mangekyou Sharingan,

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:38 pm

"Yeah! If you think you could win!" Narutu yells out. "So are you chicken?" Narutu says with a smile on her face. "Heh, Come on let's see how tough you are" Narutu tries to say without laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:50 pm

"Humph. All you think is winning and losing? The most matters of a fight is betwwen a life-'n-death! Ahahahaha!"

"Look, kid. I have thousands more experience than you have, i am around sevenfolds older than you, I have killed many people whoever gets in my way and/or crosses me. You see, I have no warm heart left since too long ago."

"Maybe, it's best to watch your mouth. You shouldn't say what you wouldn't/couldn't do, got that, brat?" Itazuk said. "Just how little half boring-fun would it nice to see you fight, hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

- Itachi Uchiha
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Mangekyou Sharingan,

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 pm

"Uh" Narutu freezes and stairs at Zazuro. Narutu then gets mad. "oh Yeah?!" Narutu yells out in a angry way. Narutu is still is frozen with a frown on here face.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:07 pm

"Ok, you can choose whether you fight or fight the other people over there like Itachi or Kaakashi or Tobi or Hyakage." Itazuk just said, he points them with his thin sword, when did he have that in his hand, he just took it out behind him.
Back to top Go down
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

- Itachi Uchiha
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Mangekyou Sharingan,

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:15 pm

"I choose to fight you" Narutu says while glaring at Zazuro. "This would be interesting" Narutu says under her breath. "If i survive/not seriously injured i will fight them or one of them at least" Narutu says while getting out her special sword.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Itazuk puts away his sword, not a good sword to use for such litle fights like these.
"Alright, go on ahead, amke your first move, let's see if you can really live up to the Uchiha name or you gonna burn the Uchiha name, let's see........"
Back to top Go down
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

- Itachi Uchiha
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Mangekyou Sharingan,

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Narutu activates her Sharingan. "Ok, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Narutu yells out knowing this can easily be dodged.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:44 pm

"........" He doesn't need to do anything but sidestep to the side just few steps he walked over. The fire jutsu vanished and it completely missed him. "...................."
Back to top Go down
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

- Itachi Uchiha
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Mangekyou Sharingan,

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:52 pm

"I knew it" Narutu says to herself. "Ok, Watch this" Narutu says with a unusual smile on her face. Narutu activates the heaven curse mark then her Mangekyo Sharingan. "Your move" Narutu says politely.

Last edited by Narutu on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Itazuk moved his hands up slowly and wove few quick one handed handsigns.
He whispered the jutsu.

Name: Etneral Mangekyou Sharingan Controlling
Element: -----
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: With his Eternal Mangekyou sharingan at full activity, ability to control any elements, including fire, wind, water, earth, lava, wood, plants, ANY elements that himself and the enemy uses, ability to repress or supress demons/bijuus/special abilities/bloodlines out of himself or the enemies'.

He didn't do anything yet of this uchiha kid.
Back to top Go down
Narutu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Narutu

- Itachi Uchiha
- Naruto Uzumaki
'I am a avenger'
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Sasuke Uchiha
'Your too weak'
-Itachi Uchiha
Mangekyou Sharingan,

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:07 am

Narutu gets out her flute. "So are you even gonna hit me?" Narutu said while purple chakra surrounds her. "Come on!" Narutu yells out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)   Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Itachi vs (anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next