Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In seach for Black Uchiha.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sai
Akatsuki Assisstant Leader
Sai

Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1996-03-11
Job/Hobbies : Computer/Basketball
Humor : I don't know...
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Sai, ANY akatsukis
Bloodlines : N/A
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
In seach for Black Uchiha. Left_bar_bleue400/400In seach for Black Uchiha. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Life:
In seach for Black Uchiha. Left_bar_bleue970/970In seach for Black Uchiha. Empty_bar_bleue  (970/970)
Village: [strike]Konoha[/strike]

In seach for Black Uchiha. Empty
PostSubject: In seach for Black Uchiha.   In seach for Black Uchiha. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Sai walks slowly in his akatsuki cloak outfit and a hat on his head to hide himself. His Akatsuki Leader had told him on where to go and what to do. Very slowly, he lifted his hat little higher to see further then put it back down and starts walking again. He is in search of Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan user Anbu, an Anbu Captain he heard of. Sai, himself is curious of this Uchiha. Sai will just ask him other questions than what Pain told him on. Now, Sai walks up the rolling hills, hoping to see that Uchiha on its' way to somewhere, he looked all around then he walks again, going down the hill. Sai is very curious about this Uchiha he is about to meet in a few. He let himself a tiny smile on his face but it failed, he just wouldn't smile on the outside.
Back to top Go down
http://aq.com/
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1191
Birthday : 1994-10-21
Nicknames : Cody(real life), Zaz Xan, Ita, Itazuk, Zazzie, Zazuro, Z
Your Family : My whole family is from Italy.
Twin Brother: Jovanni (Joe-nickname)
1st older sister: Adriana
2nd older sister: Graziella
1st older brother: Vincenzo Jr.
2nd older brother: Benjamino
3rd older brother: Gianni
1st younger sister: Mafalda (Twin to Margherita)
2nd younger sister: Margherita (Twin to Mafalda)
3rd younger sister: Sebastiana
1st younger brother: Abramo
2nd younger brother: Tamaso
3rd younger brother: Ignazio
4th younger brother: Fortunato
Father: Vincenzo
Mother: Frederica
(I'll add my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, and nieces later.)
Favorite Number? : 7
Your unluckiest number? : 3
Humor : What, is there something to laugh about?
Favorite manga? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!!)
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Manga you have read : +Anima
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Anime you watching : 1. Naruto and 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist
Anime series you have watched : Pokemon
Favorite Naruto Movie? : Naruto Movie 1.
Naruto Movie 2.
Naruto Shippuden Movie 1.
Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds (Kizuna)!!
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

"Luck is also part of your strength." -Guy and Lee

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
In seach for Black Uchiha. Left_bar_bleue223495/223495In seach for Black Uchiha. Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
In seach for Black Uchiha. Left_bar_bleue543643/543643In seach for Black Uchiha. Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)
Village: All

PostSubject: Re: In seach for Black Uchiha.   In seach for Black Uchiha. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha is just on his way to Iwagakure. He leaped quietly through the trees until there are no more trees, there is a large meadow he is going to cross. He took a long look around him with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan thats just going to stay in his eyes, never un-awakening again, forever. he sensed no one around so he kept going, the meadow is just 38 miles to walk. By almost 3 hours has passed, he is sensing some strange chakra he never sense before. So this is going to be a weird guy. Zazuro stopped and leaped on a branch, the top branch of the large tree above him. Its..an Akatsuki. Why is the Akatsuki coming toward this direction though? Instead, he just stood in the tree, waiting for that Akatsuki to go past under and away and figure out what he or she is going to and after for what. Bijuu? No, That can't be it, its' little early for them to be going for bijuus. The Anbu captain just stood on the branch, waiting for the akatsuki's next movements.
Back to top Go down
Sai
Sai

Pisces Rat

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
In seach for Black Uchiha. Left_bar_bleue400/400In seach for Black Uchiha. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Life:
In seach for Black Uchiha. Left_bar_bleue970/970In seach for Black Uchiha. Empty_bar_bleue  (970/970)

PostSubject: Re: In seach for Black Uchiha.   In seach for Black Uchiha. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Sai kept walking farther and farther and farther more as he gets. He didn't notice the Anbu up in the tree until he lifted his hat up a little again and sees a black cloak with white mask with red markings on it. I think its' him, the Black Uchiha, Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha with the EMS. As he drew himself closer to the tree trunk, just as the base. Sai stopped and spoke, "Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha. I am guessing that is you up on that tree branch up there, isn't it?" He looked up with his pale skin showing a little bit. "i am only came here to just ask you few questions, privately, orders by the Akatsuki Leader, Pain.", Sai said, very softly and a gentle wind blows across the fields. Waiting, for the Black Uchiha's answer.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Manga you reading? : Naruto, Bleach, +Anima, Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest, FullMetal Alchemist (FTW!) Death Note
Favorite Anime? : 1. Naruto AND 3. Bleach, 2. FullMetal Alchemist (FTW! oh yeah!!), 4. Death Note
Naruto Movie 2.
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Gaara, Kakashi, Pain, Naruto, Kankuro, Zetsu, Madara, Jiraiya, Tobi, Kisame, Shikamaru, Sai, Suigetsu, Minato Namikaze, Itachi Uchiha, Uchiha Shisui, Anko, Yahiko
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You shouldn't say things you couldn't/wouldn't do." -Kimimaro

Bloodlines : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Riringan, Werewolf Zazuro the 1st, Black Wolf.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
In seach for Black Uchiha. Left_bar_bleue223495/223495In seach for Black Uchiha. Empty_bar_bleue  (223495/223495)
Life:
In seach for Black Uchiha. Left_bar_bleue543643/543643In seach for Black Uchiha. Empty_bar_bleue  (543643/543643)

PostSubject: Re: In seach for Black Uchiha.   In seach for Black Uchiha. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:00 pm

"By your akatsuki Leader? Interesting.", Zazuro said, he've known Pain for a little awhile and knows little of his abilities by the rumors and stories he heard. "I see on who you are...Former Leaf ninja, Sai, isn't it?", the Anbu Captain said. "Its' a pleasure to see you again since years." Zazuro leaps down and lands on his feet, straight without benting down or moving his arms for balance. He isn't even interested of what sai's misssion anyways. He wasn't impressed of him, either. "So what were you saying?", zazuro looked at him with his sharingan through the holes of his mask he wears.
Back to top Go down
Sai
Sai

Pisces Rat

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: In seach for Black Uchiha.   In seach for Black Uchiha. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:36 am

"Ah, yes. Why, thank you.", Sai said, shuffling in his pocket for the paper that Pain gave him. He starts to read the first question of the paper. "Since, you have achieved Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, why thus you join Akatsuki? I will give permit the rank title as Akatsuki Leader if you do shall join us. I will give you time to think about it, the limit is 2 years, 24 months.", Sai said, looking up from the paper. "Before you leave, I also have some curious questions to ask you.", Sai said, eyeing Zazuro Uchiha that prosesses Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. A thin gentle wind blows again as the hills and its' grass rolls. Sai just stood there, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha

Libra Dog
Naruto Movie 2.

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: In seach for Black Uchiha.   In seach for Black Uchiha. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:38 am

Zazuro Xanuzuro Uchiha just paused for a moment. Akatsuki.... Zazuro finally made up his mind.
"Tell him that I will think about sometime whether I do or not and..what are you questions on asking me?", he said, about to turn away to head for Iwagakura for a moment, he didn't go far yet, still he awaits for the pale face's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sai
Sai

Pisces Rat

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
Life:

PostSubject: Re: In seach for Black Uchiha.   In seach for Black Uchiha. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:18 pm

"you know what, just nevermind for my questions, they are not even important t ask you.", Sai said, he looked up to the sky. "then i shall be going and tell Pain. Remeber, 2 years or 24 months by midnight from this day."
Sai begins to walk back and he disappeared in view when he went behind those trees up ahead.

(Left Topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In seach for Black Uchiha.   In seach for Black Uchiha. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In seach for Black Uchiha.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Role Play :: The Great 5 Shinobi Countries-
Jump to: